It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolves - real? Do you have evidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Us werewolves aren't all bad, we just have big teeth and eat liver and onions. We may have the possibility of living longer than you humans but always screw up and eat veggies because they taste so good. They are our forbidden fruits. Real vampires are not here to hurt you as long as someone doesn't take away our hamburgers. We have evolved to only eat vegetarians so omnivores are safe.
I prefer to have a beard so I don't get a changed appearance. Some day I will find a cure for the disease. That way I can be immortal.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Everything comes from something and something comes from everything.
THese stories of manwolves and vampires.. myth & legend. At one point it's a distinct possibilty that most if not all myth and legend are true. but with time.. the story gets told and fact diluted.

They probably did exist at somepoint in time is my guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

A disease caused by heavy metal poisoning where teeth got distorted, people got crazy, and the people couldn't make red blood cells properly. Garlic chelates heavy metals out of the body and keeps you from getting the disease. That's where the garlic thing originated. Porphyria also causes an allergy of the skin to sunlight. The possible basis of this folklore is known but there is no definite proof that this is the cause. Works for me, I don't need undenyable proof. Zombies is a trance state, some cultures still put people in these trances traditionally. People don;t bleed when cut because blood circulation is pulled out of the extremities almost like a Reynards syndrome. I watched an educational video on this. Rigamortis sets in and the people get stiff as hell. Sorry for getting off topic. I'm technically a werewolf, but I don't drink blood. I don't even like blood sausage yuck. I like liver and onions occasionally though. Mine is many generations old, no sunlight allergies. Probably from eating wild game shot with lead shot long time ago. Just eat eggs if you eat wild game, the egg binds tight to the lead and it doesn't get absorbed into the body. It's not full proof but works most of the time. Do your kids play where there could be lead paint chips outside? feed them eggs for breakfast. Don't need any little vampires or werewolves running around

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Excellent post Rickymouse....You tied some things together for me...much appreciated...

Des

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's been a while. When i was younger i meeted a boy that every week traveled to his grandmother house's. There, he said, he was disturbed by the sight of an albino werewolf. He described the animal as being very thiny, as having red eyes and a very white fur and it was always eating wild cats and dog meat. He dind't said if the animal got a tail. But he saw the animal hundreds of times already.

He also said that the animal always watched him and his family members, but never interacted with them. Always watched and when finished eating, he fleeds to the forest.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think its real. So you guy believe in Aliens but not a werewolf? so many fictional stories that have similarity to reality . Also remember there are not alot of stories in the 1000-1800's at all .

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Linda Godfrey has some very good books on this subject of Werewolves/Dogmen. Read them. Start with Beast of Bray Road and move your way up. Some feel these sightings could be Sasquatch.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrredskins202
I think its real. So you guy believe in Aliens but not a werewolf? so many fictional stories that have similarity to reality . Also remember there are not alot of stories in the 1000-1800's at all .

Old Europeans probably mistaken werewolfs like the one of "Bray Road" with people who worship the devil and turned into huge wolfs. If it isa real animal, it must be amazing. This species may be way more stronger than a Sasquatch if you consider the witness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join