It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorist attack???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't want to be an alarmist or anything, but i was talking to my father at the dinner table tonight and he told me that a friend of his at work ( we'll call him "bob") has a brother who is a police officer. "Bob's" brother sent him an email today containing a copy of a memo that has been sent out to all law enforcment saying that an attack on US soil is emminent with in the next 6 weeks and that all law enforcment need to be on the look out for anything that seems odd and to investigate anything no matter how mundane it may seem. I guess the memo goes on further to say that unless someone stumbles on to what the plot is, that it will be impossible to stop. Now granted i haven't seen this document and i dont know if my dad's friend showed him or not but i just thought i would share this info with all of you guys. I hate it when people come on here and try to be all fanatical and cry wolf about things, and so that is definatly not at all what i am trying to do here. but if what "bob" says is true then this is very unfortunate. i will try and ask my dad if he can get a copy of this email that his friend got from his brother so i can put it on here from all of you to take a look at. My father is an Information systems manager for a corporation out in chicago where he commutes to from where we live everyday so i doubt anyone would want to lie to their boss about something like this but then again you never know so, like i said i will try to get a copy of the email and show it to you.

Thanks for reading,
DIGITALGRL

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
With the elections coming up i wouldnt be suprised if there isnt some major plot to launch a huge terror attack on a 9/11 scale...

Here in AUS we have elections soon as well, and i'm pretty apprehensive that there will be an attack soon so i'm keeping my eyes and ears open...

I could be paranoid but better safe than sorry.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You know what they say saX, "We may not be paranoid but that doesn't mean that they aren't out to get us."

join