It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Kalki-god's new Avatara (He is 24 yrs old it seems)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by petrus4

Jiddu Krishnamurti was also being groomed and prepped by the Theosophical Society to be the 'World Teacher.' But thank goodness that this wise brother Jiddu decided to break free from this secret society and share his wisdom with the world without illusions of grandeur or control.

Yes, I know of Krishnamurti, although not in great depth. He had some interesting and profound things to say; it's not particularly difficult to understand why the Theosophists thought he was a prophet.

Theosophy is an interesting religion. It's a mix of things which I consider to make a lot of sense, and other things which...don't seem to, quite so much.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
This is from Share Int'l's website, about Benjamin Creme:

From 1975 to 1979, Creme lectured, by invitation, throughout Europe. During his first US tour in 1980, he spoke to large audiences in many major cities. Since the early 1980s, his tours have included Western and Eastern Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico and two trips a year through the US. He has been interviewed on more than 300 radio and television programs in the US alone.

Creme's books on the reappearance of the Christ have been translated into seven languages and are published throughout the world by groups responding to his message. He is also co-editor of Share International, a monthly magazine that focuses on the political, economic, social and spiritual changes now occurring globally. The magazine is read in more than 70 countries.

Benjamin Creme receives no payment for this work and makes no claims about his own spiritual status. These facts, along with his authenticity, intelligence and humor, lend credibility to an otherwise incredible story, and prompt dozens of well-known broadcast personalities to agree with Canadian Broadcasting host/producer, Max Allen, who said: "The Maitreya story is important and Creme is an admirable spokesman."

Since his first public talk in 1974, millions of people have heard Creme's message of hope, and many have been inspired to help make it known on a worldwide scale. "My job," Creme says, "has been to make the initial approach to the public, to help create a climate of hope and expectancy. If I can do that, I'll be well pleased.

The suspense is killing me.

38 years is a little bit more than what I would consider a suitable time frame in which to "create a climate of hope and expectancy."
Unless you are a snail, that is.

Yes. While I am not (and I really want to emphasise this, given the threads that I have written) telling anyone else what to think, here; in my own mind, I feel very secure in labelling Share International as a hoax.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by lovemyworld

The most important part on the site:

We kindly request for your monetary support which will be of immense help in our work. You can donate any amount, whatever makes sense to you. It will go a long way in supporting our projects.

If you reside in India, kindly use netbanking with the following account details -

Name – Karthik C
Bank – Axis Bank
Branch – Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Account Number – 910010029320856
IFS Code – UTIB0000559

If you reside abroad (outside India), kindly use the services of paypal. Enter the value (in US Dollars) in the box under Item Price and click on update.

Why is that the most important part? Are they forcing you to pay to see some content? Or are they just offering the ability to donate in case somebody is fascinated by and appreciates this information? It's not really my thing, but still, why is this the most important part? I guess if it was something you believed in then you would defend their right to provide the option for someone to give a donation. But since it happens to be something you don't believe in, its "the most important part of the website"... But they aren't demanding payment to view any content. Everything is free, unless I missed something? So, it actually appears to be the least important part of the website, in my opinion. But then, thats what makes this world such an interesting place. Everybody's different!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

It's very easy to set up a website and ask for donations. What is harder, is establishing a registered charity or a recognized agency or religion to accept donations on the up and up...

....and even with those groups, fraud and wasteful spending is not entirely out of the question.

So as I said in my first post, the most important part is...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

If this World Teacher, Lord Kalki, hails from the same school of thought as Jiddu Krishnamurti... I would love to see what wisdom Lord Kalki has to offer. Of course, I would listen to him as a brother, not as an eager follower.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join