It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Kalki-god's new Avatara (He is 24 yrs old it seems)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
HI, ATS'ers! This is my first thread.

I am very much interested in the topic of SHAMBALA and the light beings. The VEDAS which have proved to be correct in every aspect have also given us the KALAGNANAM. I very much believe in this that it certainly will come true! According to the kalagnanam, KALKI or the arrival of GOD is already due.

Regarding this, I found a site which claims that GOD has been born in 1924 and he is still 24 years of age which literally shocked me! I thought only ATS can prove whether the following site is a HOAX or not! Kindly look into it and thanks in advance!

Hope to make lots of friends here!

www.vishwaamara.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lovemyworld

The most important part on the site:

We kindly request for your monetary support which will be of immense help in our work. You can donate any amount, whatever makes sense to you. It will go a long way in supporting our projects.

If you reside in India, kindly use netbanking with the following account details -

Name – Karthik C
Bank – Axis Bank
Branch – Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Account Number – 910010029320856
IFS Code – UTIB0000559

If you reside abroad (outside India), kindly use the services of paypal. Enter the value (in US Dollars) in the box under Item Price and click on update.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
OOPS! i got in into the wrong category! MODS, can you move this please?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yea! I saw tha too! But they have invested so much energy to create a crap site? There is so much info on other topics

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovemyworld
reply to post by boncho

Yea! I saw tha too! But they have invested so much energy to create a crap site? There is so much info on other topics

If they have a following and they get donations it is worth the energy put into it. I just dont even see any relevant information that you can even look into the validity of the claims.

New age hocus pocus IMO.

But have fun with that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Regarding this, I found a site which claims that GOD has been born in 1924 and he is still 24 years of age which literally shocked me!

Regardless of this being in the wrong thread, welcome to ATS.

As far as someone being born in 1924 and only being 24 years of age, that is a silly statement. They would be ~88 years old in all reality. If they were 24 they would be born at year ~1988.

The only possibly explanation for that would be time travel.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Also read this--
The Rishis have changed their plans of taking humanity through pralaya and into the New age. These are the new phases for our Transformation, as of now. Since a lot depends on the progress humanity makes from here onwards, these are not the conculsive periods.

1. December 2010 to mid-2012
Humanity has time upto december of 2010 to choose Light and to reject darkness. Then Lord Mahavatara will begin to act. He will work mainly from the astral level. He will help people open up and will educate them about the Light age directly. He will contact every individual at a deeper level and help them choose Light and shun darkness. He will use all means at his disposal to contact people and make them understand the new spiritual realities. This work will continue upto the middle of 2012.

2. Mid-2012 to Mid-2015
From here, Lord Kalki will take over the work. He will take action against those who still refuse to choose Light and continue to cling to darkness. He will punish those who manifest negativities in their lives.Those who do not align with Light will be removed from this earth and shifted to the Seven earths. He will wipe out all darkness and evil from this earth. This destruction of evil will last for 3 years, upto the middle of 2015. This is the duration when systems that are not based on ethics and spiritual values will collapse.

The drastic earth-changes which were expected to occur on 21st December 2012 have been shifted to the middle of 2015. The reversal of Earth’s magnetic/geographic poles and the stopping and reversal of Earth’s rotation may occur at the end of this phase

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's Maitreya. The guy who's been doing the rounds in Britain with Benjamin Creme for probably 15 odd years now. Christians generally think this guy is the antichrist, from what I've seen.

I recognised him the moment I saw the photo. Proceed with caution. He calls himself the World Teacher, and claims to be the incarnation of the end figure who is expected by every major religion. The second coming of Jesus, the Imam Mahdi of Islam, the last Buddha, Kalki etc.
edit on 26-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Mid-2015 to the beginning of 2018
The period from the middle of 2015 to the beginning of 2018 will be a phase of healing and education after the chaos and destruction. Those who are aligned with Light will be helped to shift to Light bodies and prepared to enter the Light age. The old systems will be replaced with evolved Divine systems, which are based on the values of the New age.

The Light Age will start from 2018!

Lord Mahavatara will then take over the responsibilities and he will guide the entire humanity during the Light Age.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Lord Mahavatara will then take over the responsibilities and he will guide the entire humanity during the Light Age.

No, he won't, sorry; or if he does, the outcome won't be anything you'll be happy with. Any time you hand responsibility to someone, you also give them the right to make the rules. Click the UNGRIP link in my sig, and watch that film.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Thank You!

So ,is this person crazy? Spending 30 years in lectures and receiving no funds.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Lol so now we have to wait longer? Change of divine plans? What happened, couldn't find a baby sitter for little krishna? Talk about moving the goal posts. If this is truly an ancestor simulation we're living in, I hope a patch is released soon. The amount of gullible troglodytes we have in this world do not belong in the coming quantum age. Hax?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

Thank You!

en.wikipedia.org...

I just found out that Maitreya was apparently born the same year I was.
edit on 26-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Ahhh the Vedas, the encyclopedia of impossible doings "according to westerners" haha.

Cant say anything about the website, it does have some correlation to it according to what ive read in the Vedas but they have included dates! which, when someone does, i automatically dismiss.

Nowhere ever mentions exact dates. Accept for when the Kali Yuga ends.

Have been noticing some weird things on the Astral plains tho. Alot of people changing removing negative thought patterns and adapting new interests in this area to some degree. Things just keep getting more coincidental!

Looking forward to the beginning of the "new age'

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hey Boncho!

This definitely confirms he is God in my mind.

Originally posted by boncho

The most important part on the site:

We kindly request for your monetary support which will be of immense help in our work. You can donate any amount, whatever makes sense to you. It will go a long way in supporting our projects.

If you reside in India, kindly use netbanking with the following account details -

Name – Karthik C
Bank – Axis Bank
Branch – Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Account Number – 910010029320856
IFS Code – UTIB0000559

If you reside abroad (outside India), kindly use the services of paypal. Enter the value (in US Dollars) in the box under Item Price and click on update.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Regarding this, I found a site which claims that GOD has been born in 1924 and he is still 24 years of age which literally shocked me!

Regardless of this being in the wrong thread, welcome to ATS.

As far as someone being born in 1924 and only being 24 years of age, that is a silly statement. They would be ~88 years old in all reality. If they were 24 they would be born at year ~1988.

The only possibly explanation for that would be time travel.

Yes in human terms they would be 88 but, maybe not in there terms. Remember the bible does say that a day with the lord is like 1000 years. Just throwin that out there.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

reply to post by petrus4

Thank You!

en.wikipedia.org...

I just found out that Maitreya was apparently born the same year I was.

YOU then, are the Maitreya, just remember that with great power comes great responsibility!

edit on 26-4-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Before Alex Jones, or mainstream conspiracy theories, or ATS were popular... there were whistle-blowers and original conspiracy theorists talking about this same guy using the same picture from 'Share International.'

These old-school conspiracies linked this false prophet to the Illuminati, NWO, and Antichrist. They have been calling him either 'Maitreya' or 'World Teacher'.

'Maitreya' is the title of the prophesied next Buddha. Kind of like a second coming of Christ to Buddhists.

'Share International' has been claiming this guy to be Maitreya, Messiah, Christ's Second Coming, Imam Mahdi, and Krisha.

If an organization is propping up a persona, he is not the real deal.

Jiddu Krishnamurti was also being groomed and prepped by the Theosophical Society to be the 'World Teacher.' But thank goodness that this wise brother Jiddu decided to break free from this secret society and share his wisdom with the world without illusions of grandeur or control.

P.S.
'Share International' has links to the Theosophical Society.... the same Theosophists who tried to give us Jiddu as Messiah, Maitreya, and World Teacher.

edit on 4/26/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Yep, i read about this back in 2008 or 09, on ats. I knew that pic was familiar.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is from Share Int'l's website, about Benjamin Creme:

From 1975 to 1979, Creme lectured, by invitation, throughout Europe. During his first US tour in 1980, he spoke to large audiences in many major cities. Since the early 1980s, his tours have included Western and Eastern Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico and two trips a year through the US. He has been interviewed on more than 300 radio and television programs in the US alone.

Creme's books on the reappearance of the Christ have been translated into seven languages and are published throughout the world by groups responding to his message. He is also co-editor of Share International, a monthly magazine that focuses on the political, economic, social and spiritual changes now occurring globally. The magazine is read in more than 70 countries.

Benjamin Creme receives no payment for this work and makes no claims about his own spiritual status. These facts, along with his authenticity, intelligence and humor, lend credibility to an otherwise incredible story, and prompt dozens of well-known broadcast personalities to agree with Canadian Broadcasting host/producer, Max Allen, who said: "The Maitreya story is important and Creme is an admirable spokesman."

Since his first public talk in 1974, millions of people have heard Creme's message of hope, and many have been inspired to help make it known on a worldwide scale. "My job," Creme says, "has been to make the initial approach to the public, to help create a climate of hope and expectancy. If I can do that, I'll be well pleased.

The suspense is killing me.

38 years is a little bit more than what I would consider a suitable time frame in which to "create a climate of hope and expectancy."
Unless you are a snail, that is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join