It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Feeling Lucky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So I was on ATS earlier, browsing the titles, reading threads here and there when I thought to myself "In stead of having to go back to the "Hot Topics" or "New Topics" or even the forums list, why not make a button that you click on and it just takes you to a random, recent, thread?" Kind of an "I'm Feeling Lucky" button for threads. I enjoy stumbling across threads and becoming completely mesmerized by what I am reading, and I think with this it would happen more often. And if it brings you to a thread thats not interesting to you, just move along and click it again.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
So I was on ATS earlier, browsing the titles, reading threads here and there when I thought to myself "In stead of having to go back to the "Hot Topics" or "New Topics" or even the forums list, why not make a button that you click on and it just takes you to a random, recent, thread?" Kind of an "I'm Feeling Lucky" button for threads. I enjoy stumbling across threads and becoming completely mesmerized by what I am reading, and I think with this it would happen more often. And if it brings you to a thread thats not interesting to you, just move along and click it again.

What do you think?

quoted for safety measure's just in case of edit.

Yes op i agree with you, i would really like it if ATS had a button like that.

it would join the standard tabs i normally have open on my desktop.

(normal ATS from page, that page of auto updating recent new topics )

etc.

peace!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

now if only more people saw this thread...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thats not a bad idea at all!!
use the suggestions to put that one forward as if its possible im sure its something that could be considered

top topics

join