It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect: I attacked white teen because I am angry about Trayvon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Im tired of people in general thinking its okay for black people to be racist when its quite the oposite for white people.
Would it be safe to say that every black person who prefers blacknews.com... is somewhat racist? or any black standup comedian of the past 4 decades?
But if we had a whitenews website or white standup comedians bashing blacks wouldnt it be considered racist? if you ask me the answer is YES.
I once had a black person ask me "How can I be racist? Im black!"
edit on 26-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

I am sick and tired of all racism, ageism, moneyism, and a whole lot of other isms. One of the reason I only visit the reservation maybe once a year, because I got sick of hearing about whitey keeping the people down.... I invite the tolerable and sensible family to my place a lot though.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
now it's black people acting like white racists. a guess black people got what they wanted, to be like white people.

the aryan nazi groups everybody were making fun of where partially right. america is headed to a race war.

edit on 26-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Too bad the suspect is too retarded to notice he is no better than Zimmerman, now.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I agree, grew up Minnesota and never carried. My father got beat to death at age 52 by 6ft 3" guy and didn't stand a chance. I know if he had a weapon he would of defended himself. I legally carry here in Florida and have it on me at all times. The Martin case is all about the "Strand Your Ground Law". All of us that carry knew it this would happen just didn't know how the government was going to find a way to enter in on the new law.

People who are anti gun have no idea what it is like to have a crime committed against them. Liberal friend of mine in Homestead Florida never carried and really disliked anyone that did. He went for a late night walk and got stopped by 3 minority perps. Give us your wallet they demanded. He did willingly and thought that was the end of it - wrong. He is a big guy and took a pretty good pistol whipping. Guess what he is doing now? not only does he carry outside but also has about 5 guns in his home hidden where he and wife know where to get them.

Ah yes, in a perfect world I would be the first to give up my hand gun. But the enormous amount of guns available to criminals in this country is so great that a person has no choice but to defend oneself. And, the amount of criminals just keeps climbing as our government keeps allow them to get off with a wrist slap or some more short term training in prison. They come out stronger and more street wise - thank you very much mr. government. We have become a nation of prisons.

If anyone showed the Chicago daily crime on t.v. daily you would be horrified as I lived there for 15 years. There is so much of they don't have time to tell it all. The African Americans are the hardest hit because they are consistently defending themselves from each other. Now they got the Martin case to take their anger out on some else - thank you Jesse and Al - you two worthless human beings.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

Very correct-but then the victim would have been branded the racist,and that act of self-defence would have been the "hate crime",see? And we would have yet another Trayvon-style circus.

You know,when i first read about the whole Trayvon case,i felt very sad for him and his family.Okay,so maybe he attacked Zimmerman first,point is they were both wrong then.Zim should have stood down after phoning the cops,as they advised.Trayvon,if he did indeed attack Zim,should not have tried to be a badass to a guy that aready seemed hostile,but explained what he was doing/where he was going.Misunderstanding,ego,mistakes,just too much testosterone floating around in that situation? we are all only human,we all make mistakes-and should not have to die for it.

BUT because of acts like these,one is left with a bitter taste in one's mouth.It takes away from Trayvon's tragically avoidable death,It does not honor his life,or show respect for a grieving family.It will,if left to continue,lead to the word "Trayvon" being associated with racism,hate crimes,violence towards innocencent people,all in all,just a general bad feeling when one hears the dead young man's name-and he really dont deserve that,he has no control about how his death is being used for political agenda's,and as an excuse for racist violence.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

above title racial confusion this is one of my first threads ever done on ATS in 2009, had a mod working with me so the wording would not violate any rules.

Do not want to take away from this thread but you might want to read it over.
The biggest problems with racial issues is the lack of education and not knowing ones history, the blacks blame the whites for slavery when it was never a color thing, one of the first slave owners in America was a black man but they don't want you to either know that or they simple deny that fact. It has always been about the rich not color, rich enough no matter color you could buy slaves. People need to stop this madness and join together to fight the real enemies of this Union. That can be studies here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Along with several other law study threads I currently have going.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

He was mad..about a shooting 1,100 miles away and among people he's never met and never will. He does know Zimmerman wasn't even white, right? Ugh.. Ignorance is feeding on ignorance. Nothing new in general, but this is scary with violence tossed in for the main ingredient.
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yep, pretty much sums it up. It's kind of scary when you think how many more people think just like him. We're definitely not running short on ignorance in this country.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think this story is race bating with a subliminal message in it. I think it is propaganda. Can you find the subliminal messages that are in it? They picked a real event and by adding propaganda and subliminal messages to it have altered what you think happened.

The location is meant to relate to Obama.

The guy never said he did this because of Treyvon. During questioning he was asked about his feelings on the Treyvon Case and said he did not like what happened to him. But you asssume it is connected because it is mentioned.

There is no reporter for the story. "Newscore contributed to this report." Did you look to see who Newscore is?
www.newscore.com...
Its the upper management not a reporter. Upper management create stories "Propaganda". Reporters would report on a story "Facts".

This is nothing but tabloid article passed off as news. Part of it is real the rest is propaganda for a reaction.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Andy Conklin
www.linkedin.com...

Spokesperson Cook County State's Attorney
Government Agency; 201-500 employees; Government Administration industry

May 2006 – Present (6 years)

Employee City Club Of Chicago

February 2005 – May 2006 (1 year 4 months)

The City Club of Chicago is a non-profit, non-partisan organization whose members include prominent business, civic and government leaders in Chicago. The organization attracts those interested in civic responsibility, public issues, open political debate and networking opportunities.

That is the person who is being quoted as saying Treyvon case was what made him do it.

Oak Park Police Commander LaDon Reynolds seems to not have said Treyvon had anything to do with it.

www.chicagotribune.com... story

So is Andy Conklin using his political connections formed while at the City Club of Chicago to create a race bating article?
www.cityclub-chicago.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

There's always going to be some nut-case that messes things up for everybody. Look at this page, for instance. This beating, and the reason for the beating, has got us all ruffled. I'm watching this sh*t on both sides of the racial divide. If you're smart you'll get pissed-off, vent, then remember it's only very isolated incidents of retaliation.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Profiling will give you an ulcer.The current style is to emulate the "Gagsta" BS.I see all kinds of skinned people proudly displaying their underwear usually wearing a cockeyed ball cap.Making signs with the hands is rampant.Which ones are legit threats?
edit on 26-4-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: finished point
If you know how to profile, you know the moves of a killer by sight. Profiling just gives you a heads-up as to who you should be watching for those moves.

Here's my inner voice while profiling in a crowd:

"Douche. Douche. Wigger. Ooh, biker, don't piss him off. Douche. OMG when are they going to stop selling those pants! Douche. Martial arts training. Wigger. Gang member, give way. Douche."

Yeah, half of all guys are actually Douches, at least in East Tennessee in public. I also profile women, but the censors certainly wouldn't allow my (mostly complimentary) thoughts to pass.
edit on 27-4-2012 by seamus because: more cowbell

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
This is why i carry a gun. Probably would have shot them both. If they had a gun , shot me first , to bad for me. However , i definitely would have shot them if possible. Stand your ground laws.

Never do i travel without my utility blade (knife) or my sidearm. I keep the sidearm in a nice little holster that is very comfortable and 100% conceals the sidearm. You will never knows it's there unless you some how touch it. It is also a quick draw holster.
edit on 26-4-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

You Americans are lucky

Down here, carrying weapons is illegal. We can't have knives whatsover in public, guns are banned. If someone got bashed, there is nothing he can do to defend himself besides kick, punch and elbow his way out. A perfect example of 'racial' violence down here is of a 17 year old kid who got assaulted by 20 African immigrants who did not get arrested for the offences.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
To me it just sounds like somene trying to keep themselves out of jail. I wonder if the advice was given by his lawyer?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

An black

Nice job guys. An cat bit a woman. An poster named Domo is increasingly irritated by the lack of proof reading on news sites.

Also, idiots come in all colors, shapes and sizes. Sorry MSM, you will not be getting me to hate my neighbors with a phony race issue.

Edit because I didn't proof read.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Finally, someone points out the use of 'an' before a consonant. I was starting to wonder if that's what they teach in US schools! If I was a mod, I would applaud you.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmm, I thought most of you Zimmerman supporters
were cool with "An Eye for an Eye"

These scoured, (and I mean they gotta look hard)
reports like "See, black people attack white people because they're white"
are so weak.

Fox News is going to have to change
their name soon to
Fox Damage Control

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

No, us Zimmerman supporters are cool with defending yourself, not eye for an eye. Big difference. Or at least that's me, can't speak for everyone.

edit on Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:42:24 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join