It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect: I attacked white teen because I am angry about Trayvon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by GuidedKill

I don't agree with you totally.... They are still young, it seems pretty unfair to arbitrarily deem them unworthy, lock them up and throw away the key. Misguided, misled, and gullible, absolutely. Unreachable, and unteachable, I wouldn't go that far.

I hate to say it..because you're right about the ages and the seriousness of the charges. To be perfectly realistic though, we're in very perilous times right now. Our whole nation, I mean. This Martin shooting is one of a half dozen domestic issues causing hate and discontent...and turning real in a bad way.

I'm not even looking at the issues in Florida with these incidents anymore.

It's moving beyond that and taking on a life of it's own. This is where it's getting disturbing and moving toward scary, in my opinion. If there ever was a time to enforce the laws equally, among all sides that are getting militant and without favoritism of any kind, least of all political, this would be that time.

Just my views...but there it is. Calm is good.....and everyone can return to the previously scheduled hostilities when there aren't quite so many of them working at the same time from different, overlapping directions.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'd say the only bright side to this is the fact they are charging a hate crime and not playing games about it. This kids life is ruined..for terminally bad judgement and a very bad decision with a victim whose life will never be the same either. I can imagine walking down a dark street will never feel the same for him, if nothing else at all. All for what?

He was mad..about a shooting 1,100 miles away and among people he's never met and never will. He does know Zimmerman wasn't even white, right? Ugh.. Ignorance is feeding on ignorance. Nothing new in general, but this is scary with violence tossed in for the main ingredient.

You know what's sad you silly wrabbit. You and I are going to pay for this [SNIP] house groceries and illegitimate kids. His bad decision is our financial responsibility.

I say "F" him and theirs. I will tell you this. If I wind up being in this scenario, Mr. I am an African American will wind up breathing thru an extra hole thru the chest.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Operation "Race War" complete.

Fuel a racial divide on the news, report on the aftermath later.

Nice set up they got.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Yeah I agree, kind of hard not to get angry with the stupidity going on these days. Seems like a powderkeg getting ready to blow. I blame more the MSM then the dumbasses who fall for it, hopefully people will learn. People really need to wake up, I heard from my mother about the real race wars that happened when she was in HS. That's some hardcore scary stuff, we really don't want that happening again. That goes for all races.
edit on Thu, 26 Apr 2012 02:39:11 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Never do i travel without my utility blade (knife) or my sidearm. I keep the sidearm in a nice little holster that is very comfortable and 100% conceals the sidearm. You will never knows it's there unless you some how touch it. It is also a quick draw holster.

Do you really have to travel fully armed to feel safe ?
wow USA is truly a #hole if thats the case, some parts of the US anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So Zimmerman is white, but has a Peruvian parent and Obama is Black and has a white parent.

That's nice...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Too bad we are all not color-blind. /sigh

The fact remains, that our insides are all the same. WE ALL BLEED RED.

As it stands, things are gearing up to show everyone that fact quite horrifically.

May we all come to our senses before it's too late. Sadly, I don't see that happening.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

All Mamals bleed red
, we arent the same.

At least as far as i know .. mamals bleed red.

------------

Lets be honest. If a guy throws a punch and he doesnt look like a thug, good chance i wont shoot him. If he throws one and he looks like a Thug i am going to be thinking real hard on the first sign i can pull my weapon out.

Its called profiling. It keeps you alive.

And yes , seeing a Black person who looks like a thug i do profile and i profile hardcore. Same for whites , mexicans , Asians , whatever. If you look like you gang bang , good chance i am going to be profiling you real hard.

If you look like an Average joe or prep. Good chance if you try to beat me up , i wont shoot you , as quick any way.

Lets use common sense. Avoid the dude who looks like a wanna be gang banger , not because you are scared of him , but because you want to use that little sidearm of yours as little as possible on human targets and also avoiding this Zimmerman scenario.
edit on 26-4-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

Thread reopened.

People should be mindful of the above.
edit on 26/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Profiling will give you an ulcer.The current style is to emulate the "Gagsta" BS.I see all kinds of skinned people proudly displaying their underwear usually wearing a cockeyed ball cap.Making signs with the hands is rampant.Which ones are legit threats?
edit on 26-4-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: finished point

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Guess the little doofus missed the Reuters story about Zimmerman.
Zimmerman is hispanic/white/black
Yep .. Zimmermans not exactly 'white' and he has a very diverse heritage.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Honestly? That is the defence? Does he seriously think that is a valid defence?

Good luck trying it before a judge.

Mind you though, if it works, gives us all an out......."Sorry officer, i beat the hell out of the person because i was angry about (insert whatever you are angry about here)".

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well let me make a prediction this will not be the last time.

Pretend the world loves each other and go back to sleep if you don`t think the same. This is the real world like it or not your choice there is hatred out there based on skin color alone and plenty of it.
Ignore it and you will be putting yourselves in danger.

And with ATS taking a stand against racism is only keeping a monster in the closet not stopping a problem some things are better vented then hidden or at least brought to light. Seems by hiding it you fear just how bad it truly is.

Fortunately these punks were caught there will be plenty that's not.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
so how is this any different than the Zimmerman conflict?
If the white guy was carrying and shot the 2 wannabe thugs dead would Sharpton and gang be calling the 2 dead wannabe's "children" and seeking the head of the whiteguy? The only difference is the lack of skittles and Trayvon is dead unable to give a lame excuse.
So why are they not calling the 2 black guys in this case "children"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm confused....
So a mexican shots a black kid, and another black kid retaliates by attacking a white kid?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I guess what bothers me as well is not just the "race" issue.
These are kids! These kids thought that this was ok to do because they were upset. Where the hell are their parents? Why haven't they been taught this is NOT ok?
Why was the 15 year old out at 1 am?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
zimmermans black tho

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

"I hate RACISTS, so ill commit a racially motivated beating!" Friggin brilliant........

And now you see why the media played this story to death, to cause this, and create a wonderfully convenient distraction from the failed endless wars, failing economy, crashing housing market, bank bailout fraud, government spying and expanding powers, and whatever else we SHOULD be paying attention to.

I put this event in the same book as the anti-abortionists that murder doctors. And I guess to a lesser extent, the death penalty.

You punish the crime with an act that is of itself that same crime? How twisted much your logic be for that to make sense?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join