It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My very thoughts particularly of the moon being a space craft which mankind uses to move from planet to planet. I'm writing a script called 'The itinerants' which is along these lines. My theory is that, stars eventually die but before that grow into red giants and millions of years before this the planet would no longer be habitable for us and this craft (the moon) we use to travel.

My idea goes along the lines of Gods (Aliens) created man as slaves to do the arduous work in their paradise. God in the Hebrew bible argues that there is no man to till the land suggesting they were creating a slave. We read God is in paradise and we look at our elites, royals all living in the laps of luxury at our expense. Religious people always debate and give silly, stupid reasons why God hides from man. Consider Genesis 1 verses 26 and 27: Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; 27:God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. I say God (Aliens) Do not hide but rather If we are created in god's image and likeness, what better way to hide but in plain sight? Our elites, royals etc....

Here is a synopsis to my Screenplay:

A subtle sci-fi story set in a world whose dying star sets the political debate. A world in which ,man works by night and by day rests below the surface. A tale of power, manipulation, fractured relationships and consorting with evil to maintain a lesser evil.

The story follows a global government striving to save mankind by proposing to deploy space mirrors (A concept already being touted to stop global warming: en.wikipedia.org...) and seed the outer atmosphere with gold particles to allow man to work also by day. They propose the moon would be the perfect deployment platform due to its natural orbit of the planet. So they start hauling tonnes of gold to the moon. As you know Governments lie!

Not everyone of us can leave All the elites and as the bible says 144000 the day of the rapture which is an allegory for the final departure.

The idea is ridiculously logical and beats many other ideas of our origin. Even I, when I look at the moon especially a full moon

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

grub12
Also: www.japantimes.co.jp...

That article is very interesting. I can see how the symbolism makes for good story. Over time the story gets embellished to whatever people decide but the symbol remains intact.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I pondered this before and am open to it. I thought about how Noah's Ark could've been a spaceship that came here from elsewhere. I remember reading a lot about the moon being artificial and figured that it could possibly be as you say. We need to send a core drill to the moon and find out. S&F

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you're not going to take the Bible literally, and throw out the very detailed description of the Ark that God gives Noah that indicates it is NOT the Moon, then why believe any of it?

Pick and choose. Pick and choose.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
interesting theory flag for you and have a beer 2 strange things moons when you look about the solar system we have a odd moon allmost like it was placed where it is and the moons of mars [phobos and demos ] fear and terror alleged to be hollow as well and just appeared in the mid 1800s i wonder if that is why they got their names and lapetus of saturn is another weird one

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Consider if it was common knowledge the moon was our spacecraft we used to travel from one planet to the next when our planet is no longer habitable which it will be when our star grows to a red giant and eventually eventually dies and it will:

en.wikipedia.org...

How would you live your life knowing that while you will be long gone before we had to choose who went on board the craft, your progeny will be there to either be chosen or told they are not going. It could have a profound consequences if we knew we were just living for the moment and how will we be motivated to build permanent arduous infrastructures if we knew it will be lost when we leave?

How would wars be fought? Why not just point a weapon at the moon and threaten to destroy it and thus our continuity. A civilization capable of building such a craft would have knowledge to build such a weapon which is why it is vital that past be hidden.

We know the bible has been edited. Perhaps they edited those bits to prevent the masses from knowing the facts. When looking at the moon perhaps the people describing it then referred to an Arc (geometrically).

Why have so many planets have moons? Well have we seen them or we are just told that they also have moons?

From an Elite point of view from my Theory it would be the chicken farmer telling the chicken what it's purpose is in life which is to end up in a KFC bucket.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join