It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

ty blocula... great post. Why? because it is well outside of the square.

with respect to technology today and the possibilities of where we could end up...the Moon is not as far fetched as people would believe.

The rich of the world, rumour has it have bought land on the Moon and perhaps if the Earth became too risky, then a base on the moon for survival might actually be a reality?

is there anyone that can prove either way what the ark was or was not? maybe it was like the space shuttle that picked up special people and took them to a safe refuge until it was safe to return?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
screw everyone else, your threads/forums have very good theories that could only be thought up by a very smart philosopher, so good job, i like them all, even if all your threads contradict each other, you have a very strong imagination.

youtube: Webster132

edit on 27-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

not really, but i bet you stand for someone that can't think unless your inside a box

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
This was the plot to a Japanese anime I saw a long time ago, can't remember the name just thought it was cool, the only thing I don't remember is if the moon was the ship they used, but mars was Eden and they sent a male and female .

If you remember, let me know.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Originally posted by benrl
This was the plot to a Japanese anime I saw a long time ago, can't remember the name just thought it was cool, the only thing I don't remember is if the moon was the ship they used, but mars was Eden and they sent a male and female .

If you remember, let me know.

me too

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well, not that there isn't really any actual information presented but I think you kinda jumped the gun with this theory. However dont let theories like this demean the fact the there was a connection in some way between ancient civilizations beyond what mainstream academia has presented. Ancient Alien theory may be a bit far out there however, what I call Ancient Connection theory holds a little more water. Can everyone at least agree that there is obvious connections between some ancient civilizations religions. There is not enough information to really draw any definitive conclusions but there is definitely something. Somebody needs to piece together all these connections and create a catalog of connections between the ancients. Then they need to organize that catalog into a form that is presentable in an effective way. Something I could try to piut together as soon as I can post
.Just so people have more than one side. That is the main reason I like Ancient Aliens. Because at least they attempt to give an alternative viewpoint. Even if it is all based on dotted research and collections, and the fact that they use rather unscientific methods.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
well I'm still waiting for some engine behind this "theory". Some at least conspiratorial mental construct. Up until now...it looks like a dream fantasy. He is stating that Noah's ark is the moon. Anything substantial to back that up? Anything...something....

Maybe the OP should state: Noah's ark is on the moon...here is the plot for my SF movie...if that's the case...than I would see that movie.
I was thinking of an engine as well,but an engine used to thrust the massive moonship through the solar system.It must have been propelled forward by something.But what type of engine drive,rocket drive or other mechanism,is anyones guess.I'm thinking that several of the moons craters might actually be thrusters of different sizes and strengths,buried beneath its surface and positioned around the moon in various locations that would enable its architects and its pilots to fly it in any direction,backwards and forwards,left and right,up and down...
edit on 27-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

They may have been aware of an asteroid or comet headed their way,that would pass close enough to rip away their planets atmosphere.They might have known about a gamma ray burst approaching their planet from farv away in deep space.There may have been an invasion of their planet by malevolent aliens and there may have even been an atomic war waged against those invading aliens,or a nuclear war fought between another group of ancient humans living on mars...
edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

bloc this class 3 civilization that has harnessed the power of the galaxy
could not prevent an asteroid?

I had mentioned that they were probably a class-2 civilization,not a class-3.A class-3 civilization would have been able to divert an asteroid or comet away from their planet,but i dont know if even they would have been able to do anything about stopping a gamma ray burst from striking...

I think there was some sort of ancient war waged within our solar system a very long time ago and some or a lot of the craters we see on the moon may have been caused from attacks and bombardments that moonship suffered during that ancient war.Resembling what the battlefields of world war one on the western front looked like from the air,a few years after that conflict was over..

Even what we call the asteroid belt,was probably once a moon or planet that was destroyed during that ancient war and it may have even been another moon spaceship that was devastated and torn apart and afterwards its metal pieces and machined parts may have been salvaged from among the scattered debris and so what we see now as the asteroid belt,is actually that moonships outer layers,intentionally built for protection and or disguise, or gravitationally aquired through time...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This hypothseis is cool and not very common.
I liked it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Close to the truth. Moon not hollow but all the space around the moon is hollow. 99.999% of the universe is hollow! All that area between the moon and earth? Completely hollow! Same in almost every direction! This requires some PhD thinking! Was universe once a solid block and slowly eroded away with sun and planets all that remains? Will they erode away too?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I finally got around to reading this one when I realized that it sounded suspiciously like a book I read. Has anyone read "Mutineer's Moon"? The ancient alien war, the lost planet that is now the asteroid belt, the eventual habitation of the earth, and , of course, the moon as an interstellar spacecraft are all metioned in the book. Perhaps this post would be pausible, but when it was mentioned that our world leaders knew about it, and that the world leaders are of some royal bloodline, then I lost interest. My suggestion is to find something that doesn't resemble what a well known sci-fi writer has already published.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oooookay..... I'll bite. Proof? Oh wait, how silly of me. All that geology brought back by the Apollo programme must have been painted coal or something!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I had mentioned that they were probably a class-2 civilization,not a class-3.A class-3 civilization would have been able to divert an asteroid or comet away from their planet,but i dont know if even they would have been able to do anything about stopping a gamma ray burst from striking...

I think there was some sort of ancient war waged within our solar system a very long time ago and some or a lot of the craters we see on the moon may have been caused from attacks and bombardments that moonship suffered during that ancient war.Resembling what the battlefields of world war one on the western front looked like from the air,a few years after that conflict was over..

Even what we call the asteroid belt,was probably once a moon or planet that was destroyed during that ancient war and it may have even been another moon spaceship that was devastated and torn apart and afterwards its metal pieces and machined parts may have been salvaged from among the scattered debris and so what we see now as the asteroid belt,is actually that moonships outer layers,intentionally built for protection and or disguise, or gravitationally aquired through time...

So this confirms that you know nothing about astronomy or basic geology.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I think the actual spaceship moon is circular,with a hull made of very thick metal,which is now covered and hidden beneath the moons surface,below the outer layer we all see from earth.The exterior layer of the spaceship life ark moon was either intentionally designed that way,for extra protection and perhaps also as a disguise,while traversing the solar system.Or the outer layer was naturally formed from the moonships extreme age and from its massive size creating its own gravitational field,which attracted cosmic debris that adhered upon the surface of the circular moonships metal hull,slowly accumulating during the passing of vast expanses of time,eventually forming into the outer surface of the moon we see today...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrmnDragon

I never read that book and i've never even heard of it.The intensely awesome death star from the first star wars movie in 1977,was the first time i ever realized that such a massive space machine was even imaginable and a very possible reality for earths moon as well...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi Blocula, just picked this up again, it would seem you are not alone in your hypothesis:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

However, to turn your idea totally on its head, the idea has been given serious thought.......for the future

www.dailygalaxy.com...

Just for your info.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
not bad bloc

but I'm still waiing for you to tie jesus and hitler and elvis together in a thread

you can do it !
edit on 27-4-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Holy Bible says otherwise.

Prov 27:22 Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

Among all the contradictory threads you have, a recent one was about how it was impossible and a hoax that anyone went into space.

Different "theory" in a different "thread" its as simple as that...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join