It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Our moon is the largest in ratio to our planet than any other moon in our solar system and it is slowly escaping the gravitational pull of the earth by about an inch a year. A billion years ago the moon would have taken up half the sky as veiwed from the earth's surface.

Actually 1" per year for a billion years is less than 16,000 miles. With a topic of this magnitude, we gotta keep it real.

edit on 26-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: recalculating

edit on 26-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: it was correct

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
im not saying i agree with your theory. but i have thought of this sort of thing before, and what if instead of mars we actually originated from venus. venus suffers from a runaway green house effect, maybe we havent learnt from our past mistakes and are turning earth into the new venus. just a thought, but probably not true..........as u were

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So...where's the mountain?

It says the boat landed on a mountain. Or did you forget to read that part?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Their edens biosphere was poisoned beyond repair and their atmosphere faded and drifted away into outer space,the time had arrived for them to search for a new planet they could call home...

.....maybe, but that sounds like a cover story promoted by TPTW(ere) on Mars. Have you considered your theory that the atmosphere of Mars was ripped away by the passing of the rogue comet Venus? Maybe Venus was "trained" by TPTW and used to perpetrate the greatest false flag event in the history of Mars. Venus Bin Laden? Hmmmm?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oh blocula,
When will you make up your mind?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well, it was enjoyable to read and I do hope you'll post more and add to it here...I even came back to catch up on it so do think about adding some more

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Excellent i wondered when someone would make a post like this and you just did, bravo! The OP is not here to seek the Truth. He is merely wasting his time or rather spending (all) his freetime on the internet for entertainment. There are a lot people like this and fortunaly they are easy to spot because they spend most of their time (a common trait of these people is that they are jobless
) posting crap and making little sense if any at all. Just look at his posts: 6k in less than 10months, un-fncking-believable.

Op i know you come here just to entertain yourself and that you are already lost. But i still take pity on you so i shall tell you something that might become useful in the future (i doubt it):

You will never find the Truth on the internet, no matter how hard you try. At best you will find bits of it, most distorted or exagerated or encrypted. Internet is a double edged sword. True that you have access to a limitless amount of knowledge. But most of it is T-R-A-S-H. Blatant lies, blind, false, desperate beliefs of and for hopeless people, conditioning et cetera. Thats probably why internet is still not regulated. Id say it serves its true purpose very well, that is, conditioning, lobotomising, controlling, shaping and misdirecting the minds and opinions of the (stupid) people. Id think it is even more efficient that TELEVISION! The very few that see through this illusion are just not enough to change anything (they wouldnt even if they could however, because of how the world truly works and its very nature, its pointless to try to change whats already done and meant to happen, most of them dont like wasted efforts
). The real Truth is found in yourself and i dont mean to say that you are a god or anything like that.

Another thing, whether you are genuinely trying to find the Truth or just being a waste, no matter how hard you try, the True and Raw reality is not something so common or simple that you could explain it using words. It is just "BEYOND" your limited tiny narrow mind. When you know just a bit of that reality, you truly dont give a darn if your planet is visited by Aliens or if there is life on Mars or the Earth is hollow. Because this raw reality is so incredible so beyond comprehension and beyond infinity, that the rest becomes pointless. And im not refering to the common beliefs of unconditional love, happiness, light and all that crappiness. It is way beyond that and i like to say that the majority of humans would find such reality horrible devoid of hope or future and just wouldnt want to know it. People like you, i bet.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I really hate to be the one to blow your story to shreds but the bible also says that adam let out a dove in which the first one didn't come back but the second one did come back with olive branches in its beak..........AND I'm pretty sure that there isn't any olive trees IN space, but then who am I to say?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I just really hate to see someone who is deliberately doing something like this.......end up getting ahold of some really impressionable young mind, and scaring the living crap out of them......

I don't believe that crap for one minute.

Anyone dumb enough to be scared by what people say on the Internet deserve to be cowering in fear. They deserve it because they are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Why would you want to save someone from their own foolishness? It won't work because the minute you turn your back on them they will be right back to it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
WTF did i just read. haha. ill give the theory some thought though, what do i know

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Best laugh I've had in two weeks.

Keep it up ATS groupies. You make the world go around.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

My own mind was blown away just thinking about it and then to go outside and look up at the moon while thinking of it as being noahs ark,is truly astounding.The moon is a prehistoric spaceship and noah was probably the person in charge of the male and female dna data bank of the biosphere of mars,to be recreated upon a new world they would call earth...

Theres no doubt about it that a long time ago,mars was once covered with continents and oceans like earth and probably contained a breathable atmosphere as well.But something terrible happened there and our ancient human ancestors most likely received warning signs and had advanced knowledge that some sort of horrible cataclysm was headed there way and they had time to prepare,to construct their massive intersolar space ark in orbit around their planet and ultimately save at least a percentage of their human population...

They may have been aware of an asteroid or comet headed their way,that would pass close enough to rip away their planets atmosphere.They might have known about a gamma ray burst approaching their planet from farv away in deep space.There may have been an invasion of their planet by malevolent aliens and there may have even been an atomic war waged against those invading aliens,or a nuclear war fought between another group of ancient humans living on mars...
edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

They may have been aware of an asteroid or comet headed their way,that would pass close enough to rip away their planets atmosphere.They might have known about a gamma ray burst approaching their planet from farv away in deep space.There may have been an invasion of their planet by malevolent aliens and there may have even been an atomic war waged against those invading aliens,or a nuclear war fought between another group of ancient humans living on mars...
edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

bloc this class 3 civilization that has harnessed the power of the galaxy
could not prevent an asteroid?

surely this civilization probably millions of years old, could deal with an asteroid yes?
the reason why i say, is because if we are at class 0 not even 1 yet and have the ability to comprehend danger regarding a possible impact of a asteroid then surely they must have been well equipped to deal with one, being a class 3 civilization who as you say not only mastered their own planet and solar system but the whole galaxy as well of every planets worst nightmares in the millions of years id expect of knowing a planets danger.. explain some more bloc?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

theres no real reason for a class-2 civilisation to put their "holy grail/ark" in danger, to send the ark to the far reaches of the solar system and in range of danger from the interstellar war is just silly. we alone a class-0 civilisation (who makes this up?? serious question, wanna know where these classes came from) have found and already exploring mars. why does a class-2 civilisation have to travel the solar system, and than miraculously stumble upon earth when they should have known about it for many millenia?.

re-think the fantasy, say they came from a nearby galaxy that no longer exists because of a super massive blackhole which ate everything up including their planet, and which is now feeding again like andromeda or something.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I feel the dead planets in our solar sytem played a role with noah and the ark. I have had a similiar discussion once before and bet it wont be the last.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Any proof here? or just a guess, or a gut feeling?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Very creative and original!

The moon has always had my interest.

It seems so mysterious, yet at pretty much any moment in the day you can look up and check out Luna.

Nice post, keep em coming.

Don't listen to the haters that don't have a original or creative bone in their body. These people don't realize just how mysterious and magical life really is.

I mean think about it, YOU'RE ALIVE, YOU'RE CONSCIOUS!! WHAT IS THIS?!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I don't think everything in your bible should be taken literally.

But then again, what do i know?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Noah's ark is not on the moon, the Russians have taken in from mount erat in Turkey, so stop this rubbish fantasy!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
reply to post by blocula

Noah's ark is not on the moon, the Russians have taken in from mount erat in Turkey, so stop this rubbish fantasy!!!

Please read.

He did not say the ark is on the moon!!!

His theory is the moon IS the ark.

Furthermore, could you provide some evidence that the Russians have the ark please.

vvv

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join