It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Would make a good movie!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

steven spielberg,george lucas,james cameron or ridley scott.Anyone of them could turn this story line into an epic and awesome movie.Too bad none of my relatives are hollywood elites...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wouldn't this be better suited for a different forum?

Maybe the Fantasy & Science Fiction Forum, or Folk Tales & Urban Legends Forum, or maybe even the Short Stories Forum.

Those suggestions are actually quite generous.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I had to put it somewhere,didnt i ? I really dont care where it is and i dont care where it may get moved to either as long as what its saying gets out there and becomes known...

edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think its time to edit this threads headline,its probably more to the point without the garden of eden being mentioned and so now it will say "The Moon Is Noahs Ark"

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Wouldn't this be better suited for a different forum?

Maybe the Fantasy & Science Fiction Forum, or Folk Tales & Urban Legends Forum, or maybe even the Short Stories Forum.

Those suggestions are actually quite generous.

Good suggestions but I'd suggest the skunk works forum for highly speculative conspiracy

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I think the moon is noahs ark and so it must have been built by a very ancient and very lost civilization...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I think the moon is noahs ark and so it must have been built by a very ancient and very lost civilization...

But how do you know the Moon is actually there? I mean do you actually BELIEVE its there? Remember the elites say the Moon is up there and has you have noted, the Elites always lie........lol

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

This thread is now in skunk works...

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

In other words, respect each other's opinions. If you don't have something productive to add or contstructive criticism, move on to the next thread.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

A different theory in a different thread,is that so hard to understand? I mean think about it,its fantastic,go outside and look up at the moon,its noahs ark...Wow...I'm having trouble placing a date on its construction,was it built 20,000 years ago? 200,000 years ago? 2,000,000 years ago? or 20,000,000 years ago? i dont know?...Yet...

edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Lovely story...

...and let's say I wanna take you seriously...you base this story on what ? Why would this story be more true than...let's say Lord of the Rings?

Because you say so? Come on...give us something...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Unbelievable.

And soon you're probably gonna tell us that the moon isn't made of cheese as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Come on folks, you're no fun at all. I kinda like this little scenario. But then, I never was one to just go along with the crowd on most things.

I think you're theory needs a little tweaking though.

If they were advanced enough to build a deathstar(sorry, couldn't resist), I mean a moonship, then they probably didn't have to travel in search of a habitable planet, they would have already known about earth, and most likely had ships and people here long before they ever sent the moonship. The dinosaurs were either already gone, or they died as a result of terraforming. Or war maybe?

Another race sufficiently advanced enough to take them on in battle, were probably also aware of earth, and this could be what the war was all about. Ownership.

Diabolical forces eh? Maybe the same forces they fought with the first time, oh so long ago? And now that the planet was abandoned by the Martians long ago, those forces want to claim earth as their own?

Or are we the Martians? And we just lost all of our memories and technology somewhere in history?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You know, I will speak my mind here, and probably get no stars, but thats ok.

I for one think the OP made a good post. Sure it is out there, maybe too far for many people, but at least the guy tried.

When I originally joined ATS, these type of theories and speculations is what I really liked, but sadly, as time went by, these type of posts dissapeared, for fear of ridicule I would think.

Yes, its not very scientific, and can't be proven, yet, it is something to just think about, even if just for a second or two.

So mate, I will star and flag your post, for being different, and for daring to say what you think, for sharing a possible theory.

vvv

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
OP I don't get you. At all. I can't tell if you're messing with us, if you believe the things you post, or if you just have stuff pop into your head and want to post it. I really am starting to enjoy you though. I think you're good fun and far more interesting than most, even if you're nuts.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

for a super advanced civilsation to build an "ark" the size of the moon, and to have enough "thrust" to alter its orbit around the place considering its mass.

they sure wasted their time travelling through "interstellar space/solar system" to find earth given that earth is one of the closest planets to mars...

you would think they'd be atleast smart enough to look at planets nearby their home since the temperatures would be relaively similar instead of travelling all the way to sedna fighting an interstellar mega war than returning smacking their own heads and saying "damn all this time it was right here next to our original home".....

re-think your fantasy use a nearby galaxy/nearby solar system/alternate dimension.. might make more sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
im not saying i agree with your theory. but i have thought of this sort of thing before, and what if instead of mars we actually originated from venus. venus suffers from a runaway green house effect, maybe we havent learnt from our past mistakes and are turning earth into the new venus. just a thought, but probably not true..........as u were

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join