It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The moon is noahs ark and our ancient ancestors built it in orbit around mars,their garden of eden,because they were aware that the atmosphere of their lush and beautiful planet of paradise was fading away and its biosphere was dying,causing their planet to become uninhabitable for them...

So they flew their spaceship moon through the solar system,in search of a new world,bringing with them a male and female dna data bank of all life forms that existed upon their garden of eden mars,two of every living thing,to preserve and re-establish their martian biosphere upon another planet...

The craters and surface scars we see upon the moon,were the result of some ancient interstellar war they fought along the way,a cosmic battle,all but forgotten today and that ancient war may have even destroyed an entire planet or another moon,remnants of which we call the asteroid belt...

Eventually their journey was over,battered and battle worn,they finally found a suitable planet to begin again and so they positioned their moonship life ark into orbit around that planet,where it still remains today and if you want to see it now,just go outside on a clear night or day and look up,there it is,the moon...

Once in orbit,they looked down and noticed that their new found world was populated with terrible monsters,filled with the horrible beasts we now call dinosaurs and so they spread a very deadly disease into the air those monsters breathed and into the water those monsters drank,eventually killing them all and then they terraformed the lifeless planet,changing its ocean,its surface and its atmosphere into a habitable new home,a planet they named earth...

But now the earth has been hijacked by diabolical forces and humanity has been taken over and enslaved by evil aliens,the same evil aliens our ancient ancestors fought long ago when they first voyaged here and our past and present royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved,aiding and abetting those evil aliens,helping them to suppress and eliminate the truth about our origins,while tearing us apart with genocide and war...

edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by Helious
Bro, whatever you have been smoking..... I actually don't want any. I have followed some of your posts with limited interest, but this one is just........ A bit too much for my taste. What in the world are you basing this on?

I think we were separated at birth. I agree with you way too much sometimes.

I did have trouble following this.

I don't really find it that hard to follow. But doesn't it seem like it would have been easier to just live on the moon while still orbiting Mars and terraform Mars?

But what do I know? OP, you have sources of information on this that the rest of us don't? It would be an interesting turn of events, but it doesn't seem very realistic....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This was the plot to a Japanese anime I saw a long time ago, can't remember the name just thought it was cool, the only thing I don't remember is if the moon was the ship they used, but mars was Eden and they sent a male and female .

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The moon is noahs ark and our ancient ancestors built it in orbit around mars,their garden of eden,because they were aware that the atmosphere of their lush and beautiful planet of paradise was fading away and would cause their planet to become uninhabitable for them...

so they flew their spaceship moon to a barren new world,bringing with them a male and female dna data bank of all life forms that existed on mars and they positioned their moonship where it remains today...

and they noticed that their new found world was populated with terrible monsters,filled with horrible beasts,the dinosaurs and so they spread a deadly disease amongst them and into the air they breathed,eventually killing them all and then they terraformed the lifeless planet,changing its ocean,its surface and its atmosphere into a habitable new home,a planet they named earth...

But the earth has been hijacked by diabolical forces and humanity has been taken over and enslaved by evil aliens and our royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved,aiding and abetting them,helping to suppress and eliminate the truth about our origins,while tearing us apart with genocide and war...

But in your other threads you say this

Earth is a space ship flown by aliens But you just said it was a planet?

Stars Planets and moons are actually Protons and neutrons I thought they were space ships?

Space Aliens found us cause of our radio waves wouldnt they already know where we are?

Were living in a 3d holographic simulation Well if thats the case whats the point in starting a race to begin with?

I could go on, but all your threads contradict each other.......

Ive heard of the hollow moon theory, and im sure you take part of your deliberately stated as fact thread (like all the others)from that theory as well......

My issue......is that you cant seem to decide which crazy theory youre going to have absolute total conviction on, from one day , to the next

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It sounds like the OP is off partaking in such things as must go un-named.

Umm.. I'd say interesting theory...but wow... Okay, interesting movie plot. Hows that for at least being honest with something positive to say?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

It sounds like the OP is off partaking in such things as must go un-named.

Umm.. I'd say interesting theory...but wow... Okay, interesting movie plot. Hows that for at least being honest with something positive to say?

I give you an A+ buddy...........im sorry ive tried, i just really gave up after watching this repeatedly.......and yeah, I could not respond and ignore it.....

I just really hate to see someone who is deliberately doing something like this.......end up getting ahold of some really impressionable young mind, and scaring the living crap out of them......

For the rest of us we know the MO of this particular thread starter..

As for the Theory, Ive heard of the hollow moon theory I think we all have, and we all know how important the moon is to our existence........and the special combination in size and distance to foster our coming into being

But we also know its not unique in the universe....it might be rare.........buts its not unique

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Bro, whatever you have been smoking..... I actually don't want any.
You dont have to worry about wanting any,because theres nothing for you to have any of and right off the bat,as soon as someone starts using their imagination,along with an open mind that thinks way outside the box,they get accused of being a drug addcit...Unbelievable...but very true...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Eh I came in here expecting some long two pager or perhaps three pages of the opening poster explaining their reasoning as to why they believe this. Instead something else was presented and even in the first few sentences I don't understand how the title matches what is presented. I just wonder though where did all that powerful technology go? Why am I on this dinky laptop when I could be on a super powerful wristband laptop or something

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Bro, whatever you have been smoking..... I actually don't want any.
You dont have to worry about wanting any,because theres nothing for you to have any of and right off the bat,as soon as someone starts using their imagination,along with an open mind that thinks way outside the box,they get accused of being a drug addcit...Unbelievable...but very true...

I have many, many thoughts that are outside of the norm but I find it needed to actually have some sort of rational idea of why I think that way. Not every single time mind you because I have let my mind drift in the past to unlikely and implausible scenarios, especially when it has come to the moon but I find no clues as to what you draw your speculation for this thread on in your OP. That would be something that is very much needed in a thread like this, no matter how unlikely it is, at least others can begin to understand where your coming from.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

lifeless planet,changing its ocean,its surface and its atmosphere into a habitable new home,a planet they named earth...

Earth is an English word...........which is a fairly new language......you telling me they spoke english.....
edit on 26-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I have started about 150 threads and none of them concern current news events and none of them are about politics,thank god...

I have many numerous theories and of course some of them are going to overlap eachother and some become interchangeable and occasionally a few theories will be able to be formed together into a brand new one...

I checked the search engine like i always do and years ago someone threaded that noahs ark is on the moon and i have said that noahs ark is the moon,thats a huge difference...

and also years ago,someone mentioned in a thread that the garden of eden was on mars and i think mars was the garden of eden,another big difference...

edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If nothing else, blocula is in good company at the moment with his current OP.

That is, of course, if you consider turn of the century alchemist Fulcanelli good company.

Has everyone seen Fulcanelli's thingy on The Cross of Hendaye? It is at the back of Mysteries of The Cathedrals.

I wish I had more time to hang out and make a large informative post, but I do not. Here are the images at the back of MoTC by Fulcanelli as mentioned above...

I believe Jay Weidner has gone on about this at length as well, but the idea seems to be that the 'Lunar' symbol, taken with the other three panels on the base of the cross, essentially describe what blocula is getting at.

Have fun.

X.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I have started about 150 threads and none of them concern current news events and none of them are about politics,thank god and i have many numerous theories and of course some of them are going to overlap eachother and some become interchangeable and occasionally a few theories will be able to be formed together into a brand new one.I checked the search engine like i always do and years ago someone threaded that noahs ark is on the moon,not that noahs ark is the moon,thats a huge difference and also years ago,someone mentioned that the garden of eden was on mars and i think mars was the garden of eden,another big difference

This post has NOTHING to do with the fact that all your posts contradict one another and ON topic, contradict this one........

Not only that.......i didnt say anything about your idea of the moon being the ARK , as being a topic already posted.......

Im thinking you are having a hard time understanding my posts

and also years ago,someone mentioned in a thread that the garden of eden was on mars and i think mars was the garden of eden,another big difference...

Wow an EVER so slight deviation........and a matter splitting hairs on originality
edit on 26-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Bro, whatever you have been smoking..... I actually don't want any. I have followed some of your posts with limited interest, but this one is just........ A bit too much for my taste. What in the world are you basing this on?

I think we were separated at birth. I agree with you way too much sometimes.

I did have trouble following this.

I don't really find it that hard to follow. But doesn't it seem like it would have been easier to just live on the moon while still orbiting Mars and terraform Mars?

Their edens biosphere was poisoned beyond repair and their atmosphere faded and drifted away into outer space,the time had arrived for them to search for a new planet they could call home...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The thread that someone started saying that noahs ark was found on the moon and the thread in which someone said that they thought the garden of eden was on mars,were both from 2007,five years ago...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join