It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Debunked Trailer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
While I dont believe in Ancient aliens, I am still curious on how those ancient civiliasations moved megalitic stones on the scale we today could only move with great difficulty, or built walls out of huge stoneblocks with such precision, that not even light fits through the gaps. I hope they will touch on that.

According to Davidovits' research, the stones were artificially made. That's right: they were molded on-the-spot using a form of limestone concrete. No need to haul huge, multi-ton stones around if you can place a mold where you want one to be and pour buckets of cement into it.

That's apparently how the Easter Island monoliths were made, too. Probably All of the huge constructs in the ancient world Around the world (an ancient global civilization shared the same formula for the concrete).

Then there's the old story of how certain plants found in South America excrete an acid-like substance which can Soften certain stones. Coat your bricks with them, drop them in place, and when they harden there are no gaps.

But what do I know? I'm just one of these jerks who reads too much (non-scripture) and pokes his nose in other peoples' locked filing cabinets.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I don't think the Easter island comments are correct...they are homogenous stones.....no secret here....they moved them and carved them and depleted and deforested themselves in the doing.

That being said...I think it is wonderful that we can look back at our ancestors and fill ourselves with wonder in how they did things.

I wil say again...I DO NOT believe in alien interaction, visitation, intervention or abduction....I think a super intelligent species has better things to do....even if they are visiting...it's as anthropologist and simply observing the hairless monkeys....

I am NOT a AA enthusiast.....I think crediting some ET source for our marvelous human accomplishments is comparable to treason...."We don't need no stinking aliens"....

If you have such a low opinion of human capability....just check out now and maybe the "aliens" will reincarnate you in their image.....if not...stfu.....there is no proof of any of that stupid crap.

If pressed on how such marvelous developments came to be....I would be far more inclined to think that history has lost an age....that somewhere back there in time....10 to 15 thousand years ago....we were incredibly clever and no one thought about writing it down...so we have a "lost" age....I believe that waaaay before I believe in "alien" intervention. We are some smart hairless monkeys...we need to stp giving our cleevrness away....we can do damn near anything...bask in that...enjoy it....but don't give it away.....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That was disappointing to be honest..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i just watched that video

what a crap video, what the heck is this? doesnt even make sense

worse thread ever made

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks that we have not had openly recognized relationships with people from other worlds ...

Is not in possession of the facts .

The story is the same in every "myth" from around the World ..

to paraphrase they said over and over and over and over...

There was once a connection between Earth and Heaven and Men and Gods ascended and descended on it .

This is described in detail that gives you the answer as to what this was .

Do some research on it then lets have a real discussion ... as I don't want to pontificate .

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hi Captain, re your post "According to Davidovits' research, the stones were artificially made. That's right: they were molded on-the-spot using a form of limestone concrete. No need to haul huge, multi-ton stones around if you can place a mold where you want one to be and pour buckets of cement into it."

Was the half quarried stone at Baalbek that matched the 3 monoliths a practice moulding?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That's exactly what Christians believe.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Hi Captain, re your post "According to Davidovits' research, the stones were artificially made. That's right: they were molded on-the-spot using a form of limestone concrete. No need to haul huge, multi-ton stones around if you can place a mold where you want one to be and pour buckets of cement into it."

Was the half quarried stone at Baalbek that matched the 3 monoliths a practice moulding?

The half-quarried stone was a failed attempt to duplicate the efforts of the original architects centuries later. Which is why it remained that way. There's a similar finding on Easter Island. Stone knives just don't cut it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Best not get your hopes up, the creator is clearly under Christian motivations; "It was God, not an alien!"

That'll be a laugh.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I was pretty sure that the 1/2 quarried rock was made of the same stuff as the 3 monoliths. If so, Either they were actually rock or, (even using your explaination that someone at a later date tried to copy it) the "copy" 1/2 made was of limestone cement.

Respectfully

Steve

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And here we go...another thread to strengthen the belief that we the human race was not visited by ET's. I seriously dont know why thats so hard to believe. Why put so much energy into trying to disprove someone's belief? If that is their truth then let it be...stop trying to make people believe what you want them to, if they want to believe it let them!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganHere
And here we go...another thread to strengthen the belief that we the human race was not visited by ET's. I seriously dont know why thats so hard to believe. Why put so much energy into trying to disprove someone's belief? If that is their truth then let it be...stop trying to make people believe what you want them to, if they want to believe it let them!

Censorship is not pretty.

Why is it okay for "them" (as you put it) to try to convince others that ETs are all around us, but not okay for others to make the opposite argument?

Intellectually bankrupt thinking, that.

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by phantomjack

except for the fact that I'm not the film maker, and I have been part of the discussion all along throughout the thread...so if you want to nit pick and shut it down, that's up the mods. But if you want to actually talk about the topic, then let's go.

In several of your posts you used the word "we" to describe the makers of video.

I wont waste my time quoting them.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
Hi Phantom Jack, with reference to your comment "I have absolutely NO problem with the thread content or discussion. I just don't like how the OP slipped this in as an advertisement for an upcoming movie, instead of an actual discussion thread. "

I have just started a new thread that is talking about a site that is I suppose, "promoting" or at least "requesting" stuff about actual disclosure, Am I looking for future benefits from it? Only that if it's fair dinkum then wow what a buzz it will cause. Sometimes, as I believe with this thread here, people are not pushing their own cart but actually do want discussion on a topic and that is their way of starting discussion off. "Rule of law" IMHO sometimes leads to sanctimonious grandstanding by some, so I just wanted to state that I'm sure, that I'm really sure that's not your intention

I am in no way a moderator...or claim to be. I just felt that this OP was a blatant violation of T&C on ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Personally, however, I believe the show should have been renamed from "Ancient Aliens" to "Ancient Astronauts."

For one, I believe that Jesus Christ was an Ancient Astronaut, not of this planet.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

For one, I believe that Jesus Christ was an Ancient Astronaut, not of this planet.

You'd think he'd have actually written a book of his own rather than having followers a century or more after his "passing' write about him. And there were some excellent statue-builders around 0 AD who could and should have done some JC works using the actual living dude as a model. They failed us. We didn't even get JC's autograph, much less a torn page from his notes like "Healed lame boy, today."

Plato's batting average is much better, for a human or even for a space alien.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by phantomjack

except for the fact that I'm not the film maker, and I have been part of the discussion all along throughout the thread...so if you want to nit pick and shut it down, that's up the mods. But if you want to actually talk about the topic, then let's go.

In several of your posts you used the word "we" to describe the makers of video.

I wont waste my time quoting them.

I am part of the research team...I support the project...but I am not part of putting the film together as far as the actual film itself...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a couple things..

1. we don't know how many written records of Jesus were destroyed in 70 AD.

2. Jesus was not royalty. Most, if not all of the historical documentation was regarding royalty for many many centuries. Jesus was not considered royalty...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

just a trailer dude...chillax

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

I think science fails to explain how suddenly some chimps became so smart and that is from the time humans were animals to the 'lost ages' you talk about because even then there has to be something. I think AA is on to something but the ones at History channel just made some bad claims (some of them). Still, no reason to not be a possibility. We may have been visited even without knowing, though it is all based on everything about it.

Either way I agree that there is missing age or something like that and if science will continue to brainwash kids into the same old years without being open for what's newer like Columbus' not being the first to discover the Americas, how old we really are and what civilizations could have existed before as there have been such dating back thousands years earlier, well then I'd pity those 'scientists' who refuse to change these bits of history data.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join