It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Loud Noise at 5:45 in the morning (April 25, 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi.

I have been trying to figure out what is causing these strange noises that people are claiming to hear. Most of the time when you find a video of the sound there is very little if any explanation.

This girl on youtube has quite a collection of videos. She is actively searching for the cause of the noise which in my opinion is very cool!!!

I have embedded a few of her more current videos if you are interested you should check out her other uploads.

If this is a hoax then it's very elaborate I won't feel foolish for falling for it but I doubt it's a hoax.

Peace.

So what do you guys think? It may have something to do with the construction......
edit on 25-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sorry, where in the videos exactly? Didn't hear much in video 1 or video 2, they haven't been cut down so an indication of the moments the noise is heard would be useful. Yes it's a strange phenomena but no it's not fun to listen to an 8 minute clip with only 10 seconds of a drilling sound (that I could hear, with headphones on)...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I know it kind of sucks that you sit there waiting......if you're patient you'll hear some weird stuff. Like I said at least she is trying to figure it out rather than posting some fake video.

new topics

join