It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have just got screwed!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
next thing u know they will be making mandatory HOME INSPECTIONS

to inspect... floorboard security & foot traffic?

I just threw up in my mouth a little. This is my biggest fear.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

The Stanford prison experiment was a study of the psychological effects of becoming a prisoner or prison guard. The experiment was conducted at Stanford University from August 14 to August 20 of 1971 by a team of researchers led by psychology professor Philip Zimbardo.[1] It was funded by the US Office of Naval Research[2] and was of interest to both the US Navy and Marine Corps as an investigation into the causes of conflict between military guards and prisoners.

summary
people pretending to be prisoners and people pretending to be guards...
guards abuse prisoners knowing filming and its just actors (innocence)

so now add in organization like TSA...
power and authority over citizens...

now making road side stops....

nasty

With the tip-toeing around the edge of a race war...well....put it together and whaddya got? Bippity boppity book me a flight to the UK for an "extended vacation"

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Sorry folks it's too late we lose.

I have to disagree you, There is still a chance, but more people like to led by the hand and told how to live...

Peace, love and light and sharing earth energies is not going to get America back...We need a Revolution one that every American will stand and fight...We need to start at the local level and take over every cities law enforcement...

but that's me

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If they can stop you while your traveling, you need to define traveling. Going to the local shop is traveling!

Once they stop you they search your car. Do you really think they will stop there.

Body searches of your kids while you take them to school, all modified of course.

Body searches of you. No cameras, no other witnesses. You think it is bad now!

Not nice at all!

P

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
maybe now I'll have use for my "Proof of American Citizenship Survival Kit" it's got a registered hand gun, a bottle of Budweiser, a Van Halen CD, and a copy of the Constitution.

hope it works?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
If they can stop you while your traveling, you need to define traveling. Going to the local shop is traveling!

Once they stop you they search your car. Do you really think they will stop there.

Body searches of your kids while you take them to school, all modified of course.

Body searches of you. No cameras, no other witnesses. You think it is bad now!

Not nice at all!

P

sounds like it's time to mount spy cams into the batmobile as well now.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Here are the lyrics for the song..

Halfway across the globe
And we're standing on new ground
Screaming 'cross the waves
You can't hear a sound
There's no fair trials, no trade, no liberties
No tea
We've colonized America; we won't stand for tyranny,
Oh king

And it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said it's too late to apologize
It's too late

We've paid your foolish tax, read the acts
And they just won't do
We want to make it clear, we believe this much is true
All men were created with certain

Unalienable rights
Among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit
Of happiness

And it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said It's too late to apologize
It's too late

It's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said it's too late apologize
It's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, yeah
It's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah

Halfway across the globe
And we're standing on new ground

Lyr ics Link
edit on 26/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy
There is one major flaw in your premise and that is that TSA screeners/clerks are not law enforcement officers. They are low-grade dull normal clerks with no power to detain or arrest. If they want someone detained, they must arrange for someone with law enforcement powers to do so.

If these people ever cross my path during my normal daily activities and they try to start questioning me, they will not be happy with the answers I give. I do not recognize the TSA as an authority figure. That said, I may end up being made an example of, but as long as they do not have power of arrest or detention, or a weapon to force me, they may end up with a couple black eyes for my trouble.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mechanicalagitation

I agree it is starting to sound like europe back in 1938!
We have dark days ahead of us and we need to prepare.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It is a big stretch to say that if they stop you to check your status, that they can also search your car. If you don't have proper ID I can see that as the next step, but not if you present a valid driver's license.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would like to inject a little common sense here. You may be blowing this out of proportion. If the government really wanted to invade everyone's privacy that badly, wouldn't it simply pass a more straight to the point law redefining what constitutes probable cause for search or something like that? Regardless, I doubt federal and state employees are not going to start "harassing" people any more than they already do, because they would end up with more lawsuits than they could shake a stick at and our fellow jurors would stick it to them.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by ripcontrol

They have been playing us for a long time and we just follow each other into the trap.

Since the 9/11 "attack" didn't scare enough Americans into willingly handing over freedom they used the scary Mexicans.

Yep! And it makes you wonder what they got up their sleeve with the Trayvon/Zimmerman case, doesn't it? I keep telling everyone that this is theater and dramatics being played up and people are eating it up like candy. They have a plan, just like this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
I don't usually try to start arguments but I really hope you're wrong about this...

So does it mean they can stop anyone or just people coming into the country?
edit on 25-4-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

They are already doing it.

The Barack didn't even send us flowers.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6
I would like to inject a little common sense here. You may be blowing this out of proportion. If the government really wanted to invade everyone's privacy that badly, wouldn't it simply pass a more straight to the point law redefining what constitutes probable cause for search or something like that? Regardless, I doubt federal and state employees are not going to start "harassing" people any more than they already do, because they would end up with more lawsuits than they could shake a stick at and our fellow jurors would stick it to them.

Riding buses and checking grocery bags. There is no common sense to these Brown Shirts.
Common Sense
edit on 26-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6

they have, it's called NDAA 2012 and the patriot act.

the tsa needs to go, they're an embarrassment and continually fail to stop anything, as if there was anything to be stopped in the first place.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sad and scary developments. I normally don't get too upset or worried but this snowball keeps on growing even more rapidly.

HR 347 anyone?

I am going to get a legal copy of my birth certificate and carry with me at all times along with my state issued photo ID and Social security card. Other countries require people to carry their "papers" with them at all times. Sad we are heading this way. Nothing more than a cleverly cloaked move to search and detain anyone the system deems questionable....up to and probably including online posts and opinions that "someone-somewhere" might find inappropriate...

Don't panic, but do not fool yourself. You should probably prepare your legal documentation and proof of citizenship to keep your detainment time to a minimum.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thank you arizona, Your fear of brown people has played into TPTB hands, and your ignorance and fear may have just doomed us all to a "papers please" new way of life in america....

Id rather Have my rights and let a few illegals run free, than Strip my rights just to catch a few... Good Job AZ... fail.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod
Sad and scary developments. I normally don't get too upset or worried but this snowball keeps on growing even more rapidly.

HR 347 anyone?

I am going to get a legal copy of my birth certificate and carry with me at all times along with my state issued photo ID and Social security card. Other countries require people to carry their "papers" with them at all times. Sad we are heading this way. Nothing more than a cleverly cloaked move to search and detain anyone the system deems questionable....up to and probably including online posts and opinions that "someone-somewhere" might find inappropriate...

Don't panic, but do not fool yourself. You should probably prepare your legal documentation and proof of citizenship to keep your detainment time to a minimum.

Just because some SOB is wearing a uniform does not mean I have to surrender to them.

Nor will I. If a state trooper or local LEO wants to see my credentials, then that is a different story. But the feds can get stuffed. Just like I would tell an officer from county X to get stuffed if they want to see my info in my county Z.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Some of you are blowing this way out of proportion.

We have our troops closing down borders all over the world.

My City is up to our arse in illegal's. I have compassion for these people.

If I was born in Mexico or some other third world country, I would come here to.

Besides, for the most part Cops can do anything they want.

Until your hometown is overrun. I don't expect you to understand.

I do not want "Gestapo Tactics" used. But there has to be some middle ground.

I believe the Supreme's just might uphold the Arizona Law.

Either way, something must be done at least on our Southern Border.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So does this mean they can stop anyone who "looks" like an immigrant?

While I believe in immigration control, I feel like they are going to use this as an excuse to racially profile.... I wouldn't be worried if I was a white person! But I am not. And neither is a large portion of family that I have living in AZ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join