It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm "shill" it's becoming annoying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Let's see back in the day like um 2 months ago I had never seen the use of this word on ATS. I care a little enough to write this thread and I'm pointing out something I did notice since the thread COAPS. It's abbreviated you know what I'm talking about. I'm not targeting anybody just using it as a reference since I'm a little perplexed.

Ever since this COAPS the word shill has run prevalent here on ATS and is hurting my eyes shill this and shill that. Open the new topics page and get shilled out, It almost seems that one thread has opened the can of shill worms. This is a dumb thing to rant about, but the use of it is derailing critical thought. Is there anyone else or is It just me that thinks the use of shill is becoming annoying? Have we dropped disinfo for shill because of a shill? We all do fall in line don't we.

Don't take me to serious it's just an observation.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You're a shill aren't you...

J/K. I understand your rant. It does seems like I can't read certain threads without accusations of dueling shills in every other post. It's the catch phrase of the month.

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I had enough of this shill talk and I'm just pointing out the obvious I guess haha.
2nd

join