It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught CIA / CSIS agents in my home

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Why would it state 'private network' if it was to another network, not the private one? Doubt if the program would call all networks 'private'.

I already answered your question, and you asked the same question again. So let me give you again the same answer and hopefully you'll read it this time

If you had any experience working with earlier versions of COMODO firewall, you would know that's how a pop up looks like for new network on any protocol.

Newer versions of COMODO have a different layout for new networks. Newer versions of COMODO are also a whole lot better, more sophisticated I must say.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
A) Don't make threats.
B) Don't communicate with those who make threats. (NEVER EVER ditto a threat made by a nut on a message board or blog)
C) Don't re-post threats somewhere else on the net.

No I didn't make threats nor do I know anyone who did.

I am afraid you are missing the point.

You are essentially saying, oh don't worry about them spying on you, just keep living your life.

That is exactly what Jews did in NAZI Germany, (these were the innocent jews before they became present day Zionists/Neocons) they ignored the signs, until government one day just started picking them up and loading them onto trains for slaughter.

I have no doubt one day we will suffer the same fate if government continues to become bigger and bigger monster. Not to mention the HUGE amount of money these people are wasting. Ever think of that ?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join