It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, I Think I have An Answer!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by NorEaster

Good to hear you're solved your mystery NE - but more importantly, that she's still in contact.

I've been thinking about this connection you have with her. Do you think she can help you in your research at all? She's kinda in the right place to do so. (No offence intended please, I really think there might be a lot to learn from her.)

I've been learning from her since I was 5 years old.
In my own mind, it almost seems as if the connection is being a benefit that is being given in exchange for my efforts. As if the folks who care about what I'm trying to do appreciate it and approached her to see if she'd like to learn how to establish and maintain contact with me - knowing how much I would appreciate that contact. She must've agreed, and so here we are. I don't think that the average passed-on person instinctively figures this sort of thing out without help from more established and experienced people, and the hepa-filter system provided the necessary fuel (likely inspiring that as an idea of how to keep me motivated in this effort). Most ADC incidents are much more sporadic and/or before the deceased has fully transitioned into the post-corporeal community. This one has been really stable and long lasting. Much more "mature" than what's common, and that suggests that others who have deeper experience helped establish it.

I envy your ability to really connect like that. I'm finding things to be altering a little, but I have my doubts that I'll progress much beyond having conversation in my head that could probably be dismissed if I chose to. I'm a researcher of this sort of thing, but not very talented as far as being able to participate.

I think you're underestimating yourself there. Truly. I think you have more talent in that department than you think (or admit).

I will admit that recently it's seemed as if I'm in a bit of transition, and I'm not really confident that I understand where things are progressing - or if they actually are. I wish I could claim that I understand what it is that I think is occurring, but I'd be lying if I did claim that. Like I said, it could just be a case of being more vigilant and, as a result, noticing more. That spinal surgery and the healing process (and a certain amount of possible PTSD due to how dangerous the whole situation was) took a toll and changes in point of view are certainly to be expected as I work my way out of that scenario. I'm just keeping my eyes open and being patient as to what - if anything - comes of the changes that seem to be developing. Doing any more or less would feel irresponsible. I'm finding it all very interesting though, and I'm appreciating that aspect of it all.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by NorEaster

Good to hear you're solved your mystery NE - but more importantly, that she's still in contact.

I've been thinking about this connection you have with her. Do you think she can help you in your research at all? She's kinda in the right place to do so. (No offence intended please, I really think there might be a lot to learn from her.)

I think you're underestimating yourself there. Truly. I think you have more talent in that department than you think (or admit).

I told him the same thing.

I also hope he does use her contact for his research. I think that is a part of it. She is there not only to heal the wounds of sorrow, but to help him get some hands on research done.

As in life, she is a psychic, and can do A LOT of work from the other side.
This is his chance to understand some aspects he does not as of yet.

I smell a new book.....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I smell a new book.....

Actually, I'm up to my nuts in the 3rd edition of that book I already wrote. So much new information that needs to be included that I had to give in and do a new edition. This time I'm taking my time and making the stuff easier to read. Believe me, that's the hard part. I write 100+ word sentences, so you can imagine the pain I'm going through as I learn to write intelligibly for a change.

Oddly enough, I have no trouble writing easy to read sentences when I'm writing fiction or narrative non-fiction. I don't know what happens to me when I get into this metaphysics stuff. Sometimes I have to read those sentences a few times myself before I can get the point, and I'm the one who wrote them. I don't get it but this time out I'm going to shut that craziness down and just describe as clean as possible.

After that, I can write about some of the more unusual stuff that's emerging lately. Work before fun.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Maybe I read your post a bit too cursory rendering this irrelevant but, just so you know, having an oversized heating system is not a good idea. If your ducts are not properly sized and if your place is too small then you will have a restriction in the air-flow causing your unit to retain too much heat in the box, thus, causing the limit switch to determine conditions unsafe resulting in the shutting off of your unit. It's a fail-safe mechanism. Also, if the clicking is when the unit turns on then it's because it uses a spark igniter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join