It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, I Think I have An Answer!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've had this mystery that's caused me to start a couple threads here (so far) and while the last thread answered the who, what was still a mystery was a very specific aspect of how it was happening. In this original thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...this aspect is described within the bullets as follows:

• The snaps happen only when the heater thermostat has been turned on - and only when the switch is on "heat", and not when the switch has been set to "A/C cool" - even though there's no requirement for the electric heater unit to be turned on. The heat is forced air and is electric, as is everything else (stove, water heater, etc.) in the place.

...and until tonight, I was not able to reconcile the "on" switch of the HVAC system as being integral to the manifestations. Now, I've got the information I was needing.

I was watching the 2nd episode of Ghost Hunter tonight, and it was a private residence in MD featuring a young newly pregnant woman and her husband with a ghost that had only recently begun making things happen in a big way. The GH team discovered hepa filter air purifiers in the common spaces and the bedroom, which were the rooms that were hosting the manifestations. Apparently, according to the research, these systems can jack the EMF levels to high levels (igniting paranormal activity) and charge the air (ozone) like all hell - which also fuels activity. And the meters on the show reacted as expected to these small units. Pretty much explained the sudden high levels of paranormal activity, as far as the GH folks were concerned.

Well, the HVAC system in our condo - located in a small space next to the bedroom's walk-in closet - is a monster-size hepa system that cost us an addition $1500 when we replaced the old system in 2006. The entire system was designed for a place three times the size of ours, but my wife wanted overkill, so we bought it.

Then, when my friend died, the EMF/ozone fuel was there for her to use to learn how to manifest and to practice manifesting. Turn the system off, and the fuel is gone. Simple.

Damn, it's good to finally get that mystery solved.

edit on 4/25/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Does that mean that you no longer are in contact with her?
Or do you think she will still be hanging around?
edit on 25-4-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Does that mean that you no longer are in contact with her?
Or do you think she will still be hanging around?
edit on 25-4-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

She'll probably be back when the hot weather comes. The A/C unit uses the hepa filter system too. I guess we'll have to see. Since the heating system has been off, the activity has shut down. Now I know why.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Cool...I followed your first thread. I'm glad to know you stuck with it and figured the manifestation out.

Looks like you have a remote controlled ghost.....

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Cool...I followed your first thread. I'm glad to know you stuck with it and figured the manifestation out.

Looks like you have a remote controlled ghost.....

Des

I love a mystery. The system switch issue had been a problem even after learning who it was that was stopping by. That and the energy it takes to "do" stuff in the material realm. Especially when you consider the fact of her being so new to the eternal realm and all. She's a very intelligent person, and the learning curve she was experiencing was pretty evident as the months went by, but the energy issue was problematic as far as I was concerned. Her lack of experience - involving the drawing of required energy from a "normal" environment - was the only issue I had with the entire situation. The hepa filter system was there flooding the area with all the juice she needed to have some fun with me.

Man, it's good to know she's just as smart as ever. I guess we really don't change when we dump the shell and move on. Good for her.

edit on 4/25/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I suspect she will be finding other ways to mess with you...like making your ear itch lol

She seemed to enjoy freaking you out.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So after you found everything out as far as who it was and the knocks,
did you ever get a chance to ask her any questions with the knocks?

Would love to hear about it if it is not to personal.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow, finally an insight into your long-standing mystery and thank you for the update. Maybe that can help me understand or explain some of the increase in paranormal crap I put up with here. The problem is I do not really understand electricity or EMF and what makes it amd what ramps it up.

But anyway I notice feelings of being followed or being watched or having nasty unwanted intrusive thoughts for me and my daughter seem to happen most around Christmas time. My husband is very pushy and annoying about decorating for the holidays. He strings up about four to five strings of lights on hooks around the perimeter of the family room. This past Christmas as the lights went up in the family room, I started feeling ill at ease. I asked my husband to take them down. He made some snide comments and went into a snit. I gave him the glare of death that stops that nonsense and we had a great holiday season. I also did not take down my guardian foo dogs and replace them with Christmas decorations this year. I still had the creepy icy draft creature we sometimes get pay a visit, it even freaked out my husband finally, as it followed me up to the bedroom from downstairs and for the first time ever he was confronted with something he could not explain or shrug off. But it was not the horror fest that the winter holiday season often is in this house.

Sheesh could all that crap be caused by stringing lights up in one freaking room of the house? We have different manifestations of weirdness in this house all year round but it's been the Christmas season they ramp up to obnoxious levels for me and my kid. My husband has been spared all this time and is oblivious. He shrugs off the distress my daughter and I have tried to convey. He has no explanation for why a visiting friend's dog stared at a spot in the house at the edge of the family room that always gave me goosebumps so he refused to ponder it. That spot was later found to have one subfloor piece inexplicably termite damaged and different looking from the rest of the floor. The workman said it was a construction piece, not a replacement and he can't understand an already rotted piece of subfloor was used in new construction.

I sometimes wonder if that piece was from a crime scene and somebody used it as subfloor to hide it. My daughter had her worst haunted feelings the Christmas after that floor piece was discovered and removed a month before. I think we disturbed something that year and stringing lights near it...could that have made it have more power for a time? It's hard to unravel because in my mom's family we also have some generational stuff to sort through, too.

Sorry to write so much on your thread. I just was intrigued by the idea you presented here. Lol, I don't think I'll be doing any more long posts. iPad autocorrect and this glass keyboard are driving me mad!

And the worst time for me personally was when I spent my first Christmas here with the new baby. We were indeed running a room HEPA filter! It was the portable kind, but as far as I know not the ionic kind that generates ozone.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I forgot to ask where in MD was that woman? I am in MD also. I hope after the baby is born that the ghosts leave her in peace and don't torment her the way they did me a few weeks after I came home from the hospital with my new baby. MD must suck for hauntings. In my current town, ghosts and people who sense them are talked about openly and matter of factly sometimes in local news articles.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I suspect she will be finding other ways to mess with you...like making your ear itch lol

She seemed to enjoy freaking you out.

She plays with my eyebrow hair. It's true. Since I started shaving my head, she's also learned how to stimulate the nerve endings on my forehead to make it feel as if I have hair blowing across it. And it only happens when I'm trying to settle down to sleep - but long before I ever get to the point of being sleepy. When it happens, the "visual" of her tracing her finger across my forehead immediately pops into my mind. All of this has developed a lot since she's made her case that she is around, and hasn't depended on the HVAC system for energy. Doesn't take the same amount to manifest I suppose.

What's odd is that we've established that when she physically connects with me in a larger sense (not sexually or anything like that) it causes me to spasm. So, she jazzes me up sometimes after I've decided that I don't really want to get up in the morning. I'm awake, and it's like her "voice" is in my head (internal dialogue sort of thing) and then she starts hitting me with spasms to get me up and moving. They can get really intense too. They're not unpleasant, but you sure can't drift back to sleep if they're happening. My arms and shoulders mostly, and the jerking can get pretty aggressive. I still don't know how she's doing that, but she seems to like to make it very clear that she's the one doing it.

It's actually very much like how the two of us always were when she was still alive, since we were teenagers. Always the teacher, that one.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

So after you found everything out as far as who it was and the knocks,
did you ever get a chance to ask her any questions with the knocks?

Would love to hear about it if it is not to personal.

I think it was just to get my attention. We "talk" all the time now since you read her as being the one snapping my wall. A local medium woman told me that if I find myself conversing in my head with a voice that is answering with a recognizable, yet independent personality, then the %s are good that it's not just internal dialogue. The snaps really quit happening for the most part as soon as your revelation occurred, and she started shifting to a more direct communication style.

I know I could probably just attribute it to my own craziness, but when I have done that (a few times since then, as my rational self tried to take command of this situation) the physical manifestations cranked again until I gave in and admitted (to her, I guess) that this sh*t is really happening. Then, the lectures "happen" in my mind (from her) and we're back to developing our system of improved communication via "internal dialogue". It's as if I need that occasional reassurance regardless of what's been established.

Lately, it's been seeming as if there are other developments occurring that can be associated with what's been developing between her and my ability to more concretely perceive her presence. I'm not really confident that I can say that it's an increased intuitive capacity, but I'm starting to notice some things that warrant an open mind in that range of possibilities. Me and a friend went to a metaphysical seminar/tradeshow (book-related business, of course) and some incidents had us both scratching our heads. I don't know yet. It does seem like something is shifting on me but I can't really say what or even if it's anything more than just my increased attention to stuff that may have always been popping up now and again while I ignored it. It's still way too early to tell if any of it is really anything at all.

I am enjoying having her stop by though. It's been the greatest gift ever.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Man, if I was having that level of negative influence in my place I'd definitely contact a professional paranormal research team and see if they can detect anything. They don't charge for the service, since the good ones are in it for the evidence alone. Some have members who have proven to be extremely sensitive to entity presences, and can even feel the residual impact of those entities if they've recently vacated the area (which generally happens if it's a negative person who doesn't want to be confronted, and is free to come and go - which is generally the case with an intelligent haunting like that) These teams do more than a single night one-off (like the TV show version) and can usually give you some answers if the problem is long standing and as aggressive as it sounds like yours is.

I'd do some looking into that if it were me in that situation. Just don't pay anyone for the service. It's not something that's supposed to cost the client.

Good luck and remember that spirits are people who once were just like anyone else that has ever lived as a flesh and blood human being. Some of them were not Homo Sapiens when they were corporeal, and that can cause some mediums to not recognize them as having been "in the flesh" before becoming "spirit", but there's no such thing as a "nonhuman entity". That said, there are those *ssholes that try to pretend that they're a lot more significant than they are by making that suggestion. Don't let them fool you into being afraid of them. They're just bullies, and get off on intimidation. They were jerks when they were alive and that's just continued for them since they died. They aren't any more demonic than any other jack*ss that loves to push people around on this side of the veil.

edit on 4/26/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
I forgot to ask where in MD was that woman? I am in MD also. I hope after the baby is born that the ghosts leave her in peace and don't torment her the way they did me a few weeks after I came home from the hospital with my new baby. MD must suck for hauntings. In my current town, ghosts and people who sense them are talked about openly and matter of factly sometimes in local news articles.

I don't know that I paid any attention to the name of the town. It was a private residence, so no address was given. They did suggest that in some cases the wildly shifting hormones of a new mom can cause poltergeist activity, and I've seen that happen 1st-hand as a result of the shifting hormonal issues of a pre-menopausal woman before. Always good to keep in mind that the human mind (which is what the human spirit is, after all) also exists while the brain is still functional, and given the right circumstances, it can affect the material realm unconsciously. Physics is a slice of metaphysics, and the overlap is constant.
edit on 4/26/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It sounds like you are learning with her to do what I do.
The internal dialog within your mind is exactly how I do it.

What a unique and very cool experience

I want to make a thread tying the entire experience together. I experienced A LOT during this experience on my side. For almost 2 weeks maybe longer now that I think about it. There were strange things going on in my apartment. Your friend left a hand print in the center of my chest one night. When I woke up in the morning it was in the center of my chest. If I had known what was going on I would of had my wife take a picture because it was so strange. I didn't know it was there, when we got up she pointed it out to me. My wife's hand didn't match the print and it was much smaller than my hand. I have no doubt it was your friend.

There was also a lot of spirit chatter about the painting after I put it away. I started to have dreams about my guides and your friend talking about the painting while floating in a corner of my room. They were "hanging out" and discussing it.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It sounds like you are learning with her to do what I do.
The internal dialog within your mind is exactly how I do it.

What a unique and very cool experience

I want to make a thread tying the entire experience together. I experienced A LOT during this experience on my side. For almost 2 weeks maybe longer now that I think about it. There were strange things going on in my apartment. Your friend left a hand print in the center of my chest one night. When I woke up in the morning it was in the center of my chest. If I had known what was going on I would of had my wife take a picture because it was so strange. I didn't know it was there, when we got up she pointed it out to me. My wife's hand didn't match the print and it was much smaller than my hand. I have no doubt it was your friend.

There was also a lot of spirit chatter about the painting after I put it away. I started to have dreams about my guides and your friend talking about the painting while floating in a corner of my room. They were "hanging out" and discussing it.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Wow!

I understand contextual association to be the "proximity" determination when dealing with post-corporeal human beings, and once you became contextually associated with her (no doubt through your own guide person), you became "local" for her regardless of where on the material plane your body and brain exist. Your own spirit guide may have worked with her (taught her how) to imprint her hand mark on your chest to verify that you'd gotten the information right.

If you read Section III in the book I sent you, it gets into how most of us have a "posse" of passed people who involve themselves with us and our lives, along with a broadly described impetus for why such an involvement would be desirable for such people. Your guide would be part of your own specific group, and just more "hand-on" than others in that group (if, of course, there are others - which there generally are). He or she (they do maintain their core self-image and personal identity) might have noticed the drama I was dealing with (with my friend) and with this ATS board being the contextual association between you and me (relative and internal, even if ancillary) could have seen an opportunity to inspire you to get back in touch with your mediumistic self again by way of inviting my friend to connect with you to prove that you've got an authentic capacity.

In their realm, contextual association is like physical proximity is in our realm, so a newly emerged common concern (for them) is like moving next door to somebody (for us). You did mention that you'd walked off on that sort of thing years ago, and that it had been a long time since you'd even attempted to open the link that you're capable of opening. Perhaps your guide saw a good opportunity to invite you to embrace that aspect of yourself, and my friend saw my situation with her as being a way for your guide to redirect your attention a bit. She would be contextually attracted to a guide that has taken on that sort of inter-realm work, since she'd always been into metaphysics and occult sciences while she was still corporeal. We both were, and it was our primary connection since we were teenagers.

I envy your ability to really connect like that. I'm finding things to be altering a little, but I have my doubts that I'll progress much beyond having conversation in my head that could probably be dismissed if I chose to. I'm a researcher of this sort of thing, but not very talented as far as being able to participate. This has all been really fascinating, and I've learned a lot.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, I will be honest with you. Part of this was painful. I relived the murder, don't be envious of that. Part of me wishes I didn't have to go through that. I have watched people die in visions but never "relived" what they felt.

My ears rang for weeks after.
As I have told people before, it sounds cool, right up until you experience something like this for yourself. This was my first murder experience, I dunno if I want to go through it again. However, there is a first time for everything, and I guess the first time is the worst, so in the future I will know to be a little more prepared before I open myself up totally to information from the spirit realm.

I yelled at my guides after this experience. Part of me was mad that they let me feel what I felt. I'm over it now though, and this did let me know that one of my now guides was a teacher I had in high school who I shared a psychic bond with. He was the first and only person I ever experienced telepathy with. I have noticed that the psychics are the ones who seem to come back to me the most. Probably because they have an easier time communicating.

As a side note, spirit paid me. I had a very long one sided conversation with my guides, explaining that what happened was painful, although I am sure they already knew that, and that I can't continue to be unemployed and they need to help me out a little bit, I did something for them, so I wanted something in return. I do not normally ask for such things.

The next day there was a notice on my door that the apartment building I am living in has an opening for a care taker. I am just now waiting for the background check to clear (which it will) and as far as I am concerned, I just got paid. This building has spirits too, when I first moved in, they visited us.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes in the spirit world

I am grateful to you and Rhonda, and my guides for hearing me out, and doing something about it for me.
This entire situation has had a huge effect, and all good!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
And just after writing this I got a phone call, and got the job

Awesome!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And just after writing this I got a phone call, and got the job

Awesome!

I was just going to U2U you with that assurance. I won't go into how I knew it would work out, but I did know. I'm really happy for you. Good begets good, and that's all there is to it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I don't currently have anything for anybody to investigate, thankfully. Shadow being sightings have dropped off completely. There is the occasional icy draft blob that follows me around but it's become very weak and infrequent since my husband acknowledged it. I'm just basically trying to figure out why these things come and go in our case. I'm looking for a pattern or a cause and effect scenario.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Good to hear you're solved your mystery NE - but more importantly, that she's still in contact.

I've been thinking about this connection you have with her. Do you think she can help you in your research at all? She's kinda in the right place to do so. (No offence intended please, I really think there might be a lot to learn from her.)

I envy your ability to really connect like that. I'm finding things to be altering a little, but I have my doubts that I'll progress much beyond having conversation in my head that could probably be dismissed if I chose to. I'm a researcher of this sort of thing, but not very talented as far as being able to participate.

I think you're underestimating yourself there. Truly. I think you have more talent in that department than you think (or admit).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join