It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Starchild23

You have an unquenchable thirst for proof.
So why don't you do your reasearches?
Ain't got Google?

Because I'm wondering if you have privileged access to information...

After all, official documentation is unlikely to be drifting around cyber-space, and anything that hints at such documentation, or the information revealed therein, is likely to have been "debunked" by paid or skeptical theorists that are being hooked by the government, or think that their half-baked schemes are far more worthy of credit that something that has the stamp of the government on it.

After all, who would trust the government to tell the truth, even in classified documents?

I appreciate your effort to inject overwhelming condescension into your humorous reply, by the way. It hardly scratched me; after all, someone who works in cutting-edge sarcasm and toxic roasts on a daily basis can hardly be poisoned by their own medium.

edit on CThursdaypm363621f21America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sheldan Nidle is a whack job,fraud, & convicted pedophile!
His claims have been debunked numerous times.
Can't get a job being a cho-molester so he does new age prophecies to make money.
Galactic federation of light is his organization. Research please, you'll find it a whack job outfit.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Can't get a job being a cho-molester so he does new age prophecies to make money.
Galactic federation of light is his organization. Research please, you'll find it a whack job outfit.

Well, of course someone who is working to uncover the truth would be continually harassed and slandered by the government.

It's their favorite method of discrediting valuable researchers.
edit on CThursdaypm393923f23America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
Now there's obviously other life in the universe, why wouldn't there be a governmental body that operates within it?

Once you base your post on the unproven, you can claim anything you want, can't you?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by bobthealie11

If Draconnians have not attacked yet, it means something is shielding us. That's the Federation.

Or "Draconnians" don't freaking exist.

Seriously?
Some of you people need to get your heads checked.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I appreciate your effort to inject overwhelming condescension into your humorous reply, by the way. It hardly scratched me; after all, someone who works in cutting-edge sarcasm and toxic roasts on a daily basis can hardly be poisoned by their own medium.

The feeling is reciprocal

I feel as you have access to high information too.
Maybe being an ATSer is about being paranoid about each other...

I still believe GFL exist, but was not the author of Vrillon message.
edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

We're actually in quarantine; there's a reason we've never traveled beyond the moon.

Probes are easily deflected, manipulated, and otherwise effected in order to transmit the desired information...

..because the GF is hardly going to allow a warring species to travel to other worlds, right? I mean seriously, talk about dropping a rotten apple into the barrel...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

The reptile plan is to turn humanity into vegans via the guise of the GFL so we'll be tastier come harvest time? That's the stupidest thing I've read online yet.

link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

True, but like I said that's my opinion so take it as you please. I'm just thinking realistically without a common egocentric view of the universe that seems to be so widespread with humans.

link   
reply to post by swan001

I think there's something we're not being told....whether there's a GF out there or not.

I'm hoping there is. Ra told us about it, as did Vrillon, during an age where hacking technology and the availability of the different transmissions devices discourages the average prankster.

I'm thinking that perhaps they are the ones abducting people and injecting them with new DNA, spurring a spontaneous evolution that will save our race before we succeed in committing auto-genocide.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I feel as you have access to high information too.

Swans don't do hemp.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So he was set up by a child/government to discredit his knowledge.
He looks like a creepy uncle. He predicted the end of the world in 2008,
When it didn't happen. He claims it was an end of the world for the earth in a parralel universe.
Come on

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Actually, according to various theorists, the retilians originally hunted us down because being from the 6th density, they are closer to being "godly" than we are (3rd density) and so they despise us.

They chased us here, and we eventually forced them underground through nuclear armageddon (not only the possible destruction of the dinosaurs, which were food for reptilians, similar to our cows, but also the possible source of the Satan mythos) where they hatched an infiltration plan that involved breeding with us to create a hybrid species that would destroy us from within.

This hybrid species, known as Bluebloods (due to the high copper content created by the reptilian genes) were meant to take over the destruction of our planet, but being partially human, they seem to have opted for world dominion rather than genocide.

And that's where we stand today.
edit on CThursdaypm161631f31America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

So he was set up by a child/government to discredit his knowledge.
He looks like a creepy uncle. He predicted the end of the world in 2008,
When it didn't happen. He claims it was an end of the world for the earth in a parralel universe.
Come on

Does the name "Michael Jackson" sound familiar?

He attempted to reveal the Illuminati (and whoever else controlled the media for whatever gain) before he was finally killed.

He was almost killed once or twice before his actual death, and his family members gave credit to:

"There's a lot of them."

A lot of who? Apparently, there's an organization or family that is behind the corruption of media for the express purpose of brainwashing and laundering of national services as administered and overseen by the American people.
edit on CThursdaypm202034f34America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Good post! A star for you. Yes, the 2nd one I gave you in two days, you are not imagining things.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by bobthealie11

If you knew ATS's policy of the GFL your question would have been answered because they deem the GFL a hoax and delete all threads related to it.

lol... how can know it's a hoax. That's like saying they know aliens exist, but there is no GFL. Just because there's no proof doesn't mean the topic should be banned, that is absurd. There are hundreds of things discussed on ATS which have no proof.

Don't ask me, ask ATS Mods and the like. It's their rules.

Regarding the GFL Hoaxers

Effective now, ATS will not tolerate anymore threads about the hoaxers who seek to promote their book sales or DVD sales by exposing their urls to our vast membership/guest traffic. I have trashed the latest new thread and suggest those who wish to discuss this "phenomena" use the existing threads on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... Thanks for your cooperation. Springer...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Why would anyone believe a kiddie toucher?
He's a parasite making money off of open minded people.
Starchild, your intelligent, why fall for this sicko's lies?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That came from my study of Stewart Swerdlow's personal experiences with time travel. I'm beginning to question the veracity of his discoveries, however...

For instance, SpiritScience used ancient documentation to create a video that explained the hidden history of Earth, and it never mentioned reptilians. However, the Martians could have been seen as reptilians...who knows?

FYI: Martians came to Earth via time travel by the Merkabah, an electromagnetic field projected by the body through concentration of the chakras which enables godlike powers. This is according to the historical research of SpiritScience, and is verifiable by reading the Lotus Workshop handguide.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If you're gonna accuse someone of being a pedophile you better back that claim up. I did a quick google search and discovered this man was abused as a child but yet have found anything accusing him of abuse.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Why would anyone believe a kiddie toucher?
He's a parasite making money off of open minded people.
Starchild, your intelligent, why fall for this sicko's lies?

Because I am intelligent, and I do not believe anything for a fact unless given verifiable proof.

And really, any propaganda that is guided and spread by government-funded media groups do not have my unmitigated support.

If the government's logic is untrustworthy, I must turn to the ridiculous for answers. This much is clear to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join