It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Andromeda is a different Galaxy far far away? That would make them the Intergalactic Federation of Light

Exactly the Aliens spoken of in this thread all reside in star systems of the Milky Way Galaxy.
No doubt if people were more familiar with star systems in Andromeda we would get yet more incredulous stories of the Beings from those systems.
However I am not saying Aliens do no exist or that they would not work together for the common cosmic good but some of these claims are so .....well words fail me

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Yeah, this Wikipedia is sooooo truthfull. Of course, the purpose of this private government-funded encyclopedia is to reveal all the secrets plots, denie ignorance, and give credit to the ones who warn us against the secret agendas.
Of course Wikipedia will say the guy is a fake! Wikipedia say this for EVERY alien contactees they can imagine!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A lot of people believe in aliens, and a lot believe our planet is under some kind of "quarantine" either because of our aggressive nature or lack of spirituality.

However, if that's the case, then by default they must believe that there is some kind of interplanetary organization that acts as an overseer or police force to enforce the quarantine. It's a bit of a stretch to think that each independent intelligent alien race would decide completely on its own to leave Earth alone. If there are tens of thousands of alien races out there, then you can probably bet that at least one of them would like to invade/enslave/eat us, and it would happen unless there was some kind of superior force or organization to stop them.

That being said, those who believe in the specifics of the "Galactic Federation™" created and elaborated on by the likes of Sheldon Nidle over the last few decades are mostly just enjoying being involved in a complex science fiction fantasy. Absolutely no proof of a specific Galactic Federation has ever been presented. And promises of arrivals and revelations and so forth over the years have always failed. This particular Galactic Federation is either doesn't exist, or they are extremely poorly organized, purposely deceitful, and monumentally full of crap. They aren't the "good guys." They're like the Three Stooges of alien organizations.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sure, I belive in GFL or something like it. Just because we have not seen them first hand doesn't mean they don't exist. Be skeptic but don't close your mind

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
NOT ANYMORE THERE ISN'T!

As Commander Shepard... I sacrificed my life to bring order where there was Chaos!

I ended the cycle of sentient organic life and artificial life constantly destroying each other. I synthesized organics and synthetics into a new DNA known as synthorganic. Now there is harmony and no need for a Galactic Federation!

Or that is what happened in that game I just played…

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
This particular Galactic Federation is ... purposely deceitful,

THIS... my point

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The Andromeda connected to earth bases is the galaxy, not the one in our galaxy, at least from what I understand. And they are connected to a inter galactic federation, probably many many of them, with many many sides to them. The two systems are going to be one as well, one day.

Goodbye Milky Way | ENIGMA

edit to add, in one of my experiences pulled to a station monitoring the sun, by those I'd had other experiences with, and afterwards, attempting to write it off as a dream, had a craft show up and my then 18 year old, I think, son and I witnessed it. That was the end of my doubting anything, I don't shrug it off any longer. But, the people onboard were interegalactic, involved both andromeda and our milky way, and I only saw humans.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Andromeda is a different Galaxy far far away? That would make them the Intergalactic Federation of Light.

Exactly the Aliens spoken of in this thread all reside in star systems of the Milky Way Galaxy.
No doubt if people were more familiar with star systems in Andromeda we would get yet more incredulous stories of the Beings from those systems.

I suppose that if you're able to travel trans-dimensionally with relative ease throughout the Milky Way, it should be equally easy to travel from one galaxy to another, or to any other point in the universe. Once you step outside of our boring spacetime, every point in the universe is pretty much in the same place.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Andromeda is a different Galaxy far far away? That would make them the Intergalactic Federation of Light.

I suppose that if you're able to travel trans-dimensionally with relative ease throughout the Milky Way, it should be equally easy to travel from one galaxy to another, or to any other point in the universe. Once you step outside of our boring spacetime, every point in the universe is pretty much in the same place.

I agree that inter galactic space travel if possible would connect more than Just Andromeda To the Milky Way.
However my point is that all the star beings of this so called Galactic Federation are from star systems in the Milky Way - I was proposing this is a fraud simply because other star systems in other galaxy's are not as commonly known or they would be named too.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
No need for spacecraft
Aliens have souls
Souls are connected to stars
Souls incarnate on Planets
Alien souls incarnate on Earth

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This particular Galactic Federation is ... purposely deceitful,

THIS... my point

Ah, but where does the original deceit come from? Like the whole of Earth in general, I doubt that actual "aliens" would bother with it. With its fantastical nature, it feels a lot like a disinformation psyop targeted at individuals who have a kind of predisposed mindset. So let's just say it comes from... the government. Didn't Nidle have some CIA connections, or am I not remembering that right?

The purpose? Maybe to keep tabs on or flush out people who might be exposed to sensitive information and might want to spill the beans to a potential enemy. Typical psyop -- flood their minds with a crazy story so they don't know what's true and what isn't. Minimizes the threat while at the same time making it easier to track. ATS naturally wouldn't like threads about it, since it both creates animosity and name calling but it also brings them under greater scrutiny from... them.

But I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

At first I didn't believe Al Bielek; but without going into specifics, I was able to experimentally verify one of his own claims, to my own satisfaction at least. As a result, I do now believe in the stuff that happened at Montauk.

Love to hear more about this. Details, TIA.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I also think a lot of what we hear form strange new age groups is deliberately coming from Psyops to deflect from the truth.They have a history of setting up such groups or infiltrating and steering these groups.
After a while of fooling followers the followers will become the shepherds of other sheep.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No need for spacecraft
Aliens have souls
Souls are connected to stars
Souls incarnate on Planets
Alien souls incarnate on Earth

Yes they do, but in lower levels like here, those souls are controlled by various bullies, who don't want to come into tests, they prefer to bully those who do, and there are many sides who watch over them, from their own families, to cosmic organizations of positive beings who keep a balance going for they are not cut off from soul memories and are serving the Creators and Family, to our own future families here.

And some ETs use crafts and some just portal in.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

According to "Vrillon", it is.

The question is, whether they're still watching over us or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes they do, but in lower levels like here, those souls are controlled by various bullies, who don't want to come into tests, they prefer to bully those who do, and there are many sides who watch over them, from their own families, to cosmic organizations of positive beings who keep a balance going for they are not cut off from soul memories and are serving the Creators and Family, to our own future families here.

And some ETs use crafts and some just portal in.

Wouldn't it be truthful to add a disclaimer that the above emerges from your fantasy and not from anything that has a basis in fact?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Vrillon is a hoax from NWO. See how sometimes you hear (believe it or not) Star Wars Light Sabers sounds in the track. The guy talked very low to conceal his true voice. He used reverb and a doubling delay to mess things up.
Nevertheless, I wish I could talk like that...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

No interference, they are of the light and must respect our civilization's collective view! They can help, but it is Limited because we are not so accepting of them! If we as a collective want better for ourselves and everyone else then they will be permitted to have more influence in our earthly situations. We must unify and practice spirituality in every aspect of our lives and decisions! Basically everything for its best good! Great!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Starchild23

Vrillon is a hoax from NWO. See how sometimes you hear (believe it or not) Star Wars Light Sabers sounds in the track. The guy talked very low to conceal his true voice. He used reverb and a doubling delay to mess things up.
Nevertheless, I wish I could talk like that...

You can! There is a bucketload of software out there free and low pay, that will allow you to sound like anyone you want!

Except credible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join