It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I will not say that they do or do not exist.

I prefer to say they do exist due to the UFO sightings that have increased in recent years, not to mention that it makes more sense than a man falling from the sky.

I do not say that my beliefs are fact. I simply say that they are possible. You, however, state it as though your beliefs are fact. And therein lies the difference between our expressed views in this thread.
edit on CSundaypm242449f49America/Chicago29 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

In the post i quoted from that you replied to 'VodkaTonic' you asked them for concrete

solid PROOF of the NON existance of GF.

By the same token i asked you, if you had concrete solid PROOF of their existance

This being only my third post in this thread of 27 pages - i really don't know where you

get the idea whether i believe or don't!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I believe that some form of a higher "Cosmic Federation" does exist, but I can assure you they are not going to come down and do things for us. Why would they help a species that don't care to help themselves.

Most of you on this forum are the perfect example. You spend your days hating on other peoples beliefs, to make your own life feel better. A loving, caring person, does not judge someone else's beliefs or feelings.

I can almost bet that most of you don't act the same in person as you do online. Do you tell your mom she's a wacked out mental case for believe in Christianity, while you may believe in Atheism? Of course not, so why would you disrespect someone else that you don't know? To get your jollies off? To make yourself feel better? I thought so...

Many of you who doubt that something like a "Galactic Federation" would ever exist, have never opened your eyes up enough to know whether it exists or not. It's like you expect them to land in your yard and hand you everything, just because your life has been difficult. If that doesn't happen, than they don't exist to you.

Think if you were an enlightened being looking down on the human race. What do you see? You see 99% of the human population blindly following a group of individuals who only care about money, power, greed, war, and destruction.

What are you doing to help change it? Coming onto a website like this and telling others they are crazy, mentally ill, or on drugs, for expressing their opinions or thoughts. Is that how you were raised? To hate on others, because they have a different opinion then you?

The answer is... YES... That is how you were raised.. If you have spent any time at all watching television, listening to commercial music, or watching hollywood movies, than you were raised to believe what THEY want you to believe.

Until most of you can understand subliminal messages and the effects of different frequencies on your energy body, you will not be able to understand anything further.

I would suggest that most of you start doing more research to understand your body more than you currently do. Our bodies are vessels for the soul. The soul is immortal, but the physical body will eventually die.

Get educated and stop spitting filth.

And for those of you paid shills and fear mongers. How does it feel to be a traitor and turn against your own race? You think money is more important than your family and children's future?

Some of you disgust me. When reading posts on this website, I feel like i'm reading automated bot responses... So... Many.... Sheep.... BAAHHHHHHH...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

In the post i quoted from that you replied to 'VodkaTonic' you asked them for concrete

solid PROOF of the NON existance of GF.

By the same token i asked you, if you had concrete solid PROOF of their existance

This being only my third post in this thread of 27 pages - i really don't know where you

get the idea whether i believe or don't!

thats basically what i was saying earlier..........

The tactic with this whole thing seems to me a bit like this.....

"I have an invisible leprechaun that lives in my bedroom, prove me wrong"

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Because if we have that debate in this thread then there is a good chance that the posts would be removed as per being an off-topic post and I don't feel like wasting time typing out posts that will just be removed.

Which is exactly what you just did. Nothing in your post in on the topic of whether or not the GFL exixts. How do you defend yourself by doing the exact thing as the person you are accusing?

As for the existence of the GFL, if someone believes in them that is fine by me. I prefer to have proof of the existence of something before I believe in it.

Just because someone says they "channeled" some beings does not make it true no more than the "channeled" writings of that other book, you know, .....oh yeah, the bible.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by eletheia

I will not say that they do or do not exist.

I prefer to say they do exist due to the UFO sightings that have increased in recent years, not to mention that it makes more sense than a man falling from the sky.

I do not say that my beliefs are fact. I simply say that they are possible. You, however, state it as though your beliefs are fact. And therein lies the difference between our expressed views in this thread.
edit on CSundaypm242449f49America/Chicago29 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

I've come to expect nothing less. Alien doublespeak. Aliens hand-sitting. OK, I get it.

Not impressed with aliens and the proof is right here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well its in my name and since my 1994-5 encounters... like I said hard to comprehend and believe but I look at it this way....
Lets say you're an Alien and you left a museum or important relic from your past e.g the Pyramids at Giza because you had to flee because of some disaster(not saying they are but just a what if)...... Lets say the great flood for instance or even the Atomic War in the Mahabharata. So you head out into the Galaxy and find yourself a nice stable new homeworld but you regard your old homeworld as a treasured Origins Relic... You return to find a millennia or two later the once primitive life has evolved into a destructive race of dominant apes, what at first was just sticks and stones....... Now its atoms and bombs and everything isn't so safe on planet Earth.... So what would you do?

Your technology is superior....
You understand spirituality (Life and everything)....

So my theory using the two advatages listed above. You let the dumb apes kill each other, their souls will simply regurgitate somewhere along the line but then stop them short of destroying the real treasure, the homeworld.

Do I think the GF is real...... Probably..... I know something is... I don't expect anyone to take my word as gospel in fact I'm simply putting forward my opinion on the matter, take it or leave it.
p.s The Reptillian Females.... They maybe lizard like but they are

p.p.s I meant the real ones not the ones on TV

edit on 29-4-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If the GFL aliens would solve the Fukushima disaster, we would have no arguments. They haven't. It's been over a year and things are getting dire.

Aliens who can help should heed the "Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!" thread.

Or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by raggin

Yes, look in the mirror and ask your ALIENESS self to start solving that problem ASAP, and ask for some support from the other ALIENS here to wake up, and if you're really searching you can pray, meditate, seek within for connection to your own soul family and alien group here, in the cosmos/heavens, or Beyond, depending on what level of learning they're at, to help you do more here to help, and wake up more.

Because that is the work all of us ALIENS came to do, and earth is a cosmic school for ALIENS to grow up in.

Maybe you'll finally understand all the frequency channels realms and systems and all the different sizes of stars, and galaxies universes/channels, and that Christ said, in my Father's Heaven there are many mansions.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

Yes they are real. no doubt about it.

it is just a case of whether you think they are aliens from another planet or humans from this planet pretending to be aliens from another planet.

regardless they are real.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by raggin

Maybe you'll finally get what you are meant to get when you look up into the night sky: HOME HEAVEN MANSIONS.

Heaven isn't boring!!!!

And maybe you'll start to do the work you came to do, hopefully work for disclosure and solving all those problems, like FUKUSHIMA.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

Sure they excist. So does Hannibal Lector

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by raggin

Maybe you'll finally get what you are meant to get when you look up into the night sky: HOME HEAVEN MANSIONS.

Heaven isn't boring!!!!

And maybe you'll start to do the work you came to do, hopefully work for disclosure and solving all those problems, like FUKUSHIMA.

Fukushima cannot be solved by humans and you know that. So stop with this sham. I am working on corralling as many aliens as I can to solve it. Disclosure is assured if aliens solve Fukushima.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I feel stupid reading some of these posts. Which is sad considering most of you are probably middle aged and should no better.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
If the GFL aliens would solve the Fukushima disaster, we would have no arguments. They haven't. It's been over a year and things are getting dire.

Aliens who can help should heed the "Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!" thread.

Or not.

Do you know that the Fukushima disaster was categorized as level 5? Yes, the same level as that of Chernobyl. You do know what happened in Chernobyl. So far, that is not what is happening in Fukushima which is a category level 5 nuclear disaster. Miracle or someone helped in the clean up?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Do you know that the Fukushima disaster was categorized as level 5? Yes, the same level as that of Chernobyl. You do know what happened in Chernobyl. So far, that is not what is happening in Fukushima which is a category level 5 nuclear disaster. Miracle or someone helped in the clean up?

Or maybe it has something to do with it happening on an island, instead of the middle of a continent.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by wavemaker

Or maybe it has something to do with it happening on an island, instead of the middle of a continent.

A big part of Japan should be uninhabited by now. There are people living just a few miles from Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant. Look how wide is the place uninhabited in Chernobyl. The Exclusion Zone in Chernobyl covers an area of approximately 2,600 square km. That is no way the exclusion zone in Japan.

Btw, Chernobyl and Fukushima is category level 7 and not level 5 as I mentioned earlier.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by wmd_2008

And Exopaedia is just a pile of BS wasting space on the internet, right?

Please supply one REAL bit of evidence to back up any of the BS claimed on that site!

I won't hold my breath

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
The GFL do not use ships, and do not show themselves. It means, Vallée and Hynek never knew this Federation existed. A source say that the head of this mysterious Federation of Light is no one else than the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Didnt you JUST say

Athena is from the Federation and it comes from Arcturus, the most advanced civilisation in the Universe. BTW Athena is a ship.

So you are not only lying youre trolling? why cant you keep them straight?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VodkaTonic
I feel stupid reading some of these posts. Which is sad considering most of you are probably middle aged and should no better.

I no what you mean. Knowbody in their right mind should be posting, they should no better. Stupid is as stupid does and in know way do I mean that personally. Know offense intended.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join