It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Let us assume that telepathy is possible. Let us assume that extraterrestrials exist, and possess this ability. Let us assume that their telepathic abilities are compatible with human telepathic abilities. Let us assume that a human mind is capable of understanding the language or thought processes of these completely alien beings. What reason can anyone provide to assume that the aliens are telling the truth about themselves? If you were a Galactic Empire of Darkness, would you have any qualms about telling under-evolved Earthlings that you were really a lovely Galactic Federation of Light? Discuss.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
What is channeling? Do you honestly believe you are speaking with other entities from distant galaxies? Am I the only one on this thread that finds this ludacris?

It's stories like these that should be kept in science fiction. People wonder why UFO and alien fanatics aren't taken seriously. Well folks, this is exactly why.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

Originally posted by artistpoet
Star Trek is a documentary isn't it ?
hmmm, not sure!?! I think it must be a made up fantasy TV show purely for the fact that IMO; no matter how technologically advanced a race is... No computer could "immediately" translate an unknown language without first studying it! But that's just me

Incorrent. Just look at YouTube. That's mainstream. Now imagine what it'll be capable of 20 or more years from now... *government*

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Originally posted by artistpoet
Star Trek is a documentary isn't it ?
hmmm, not sure!?! I think it must be a made up fantasy TV show purely for the fact that IMO; no matter how technologically advanced a race is... No computer could "immediately" translate an unknown language without first studying it! But that's just me

Incorrent. Just look at YouTube. That's mainstream. Now imagine what it'll be capable of 20 or more years from now... *government*

What does YouTube have to do with anything?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Translation: As long as NASA does not announce that there are intelligent beings outside of our planet then I will not believe that they exist. I only follow what NASA says.

Translation: Instead of believing in common sense, im going to attack the poster and try and make them seem ignorant for wanting more proof then just someones"CHANNELING" made up stories and lack of anything tangible.......Then im giong to make it seem like there is something wrong with THEM for wanting proof, instead of believing everything someone says....

Right...IM THE ONE there is something wrong with cause i dont buy into channeling aliens.....

Typical tactic when people like you are losing an argument.......try and make it seem like there is something wrong with the other person......

this isnt my first rodeo
edit on 28-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Definatly no such thing as Galactic Federation br0

i mean Corrupt leaders a "galactic empire" a "klingon empire"...?? and aliens looking 0wt for us..?? lol br0 ur kidding right..??

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Draconnians and Ciakars are two species of UFO - Cryptoids, that science approve their existence.. Need more proof?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyTruth
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Draconnians and Ciakars are two species of UFO - Cryptoids, that science approve their existence.. Need more proof?

No I am not going to ask the obvious question....................... Changed my mind I am going to ask the obvious question - Which scientists and could you link to them?
edit on 28-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

He lacks harmony.

That is a recipe for no growth.
Therefore having an open mind & believing IS the recipe for growth/ moving forward-- how does that work? Give me an example?

Having a closed mind is like standing inside of a box.

A good book for you to read is The Soul's Remembrance by Roy Mills.

He talks about the Life Book.

It's a large white book about 6 inches thick.

You don't read it. You watch it. It is controlled by the Spirit Father.
all due respect but i didn't ask Roy Mills, i asked you

If you buy and read the book you will grow as a person.

I have shown you the door. You can walk through it or stay where you are and

dream up reasons to do nothing.

The best place to get it is Embraced by the Light.com.

Bett Eadie published it along with other books.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

He lacks harmony.

That is a recipe for no growth.
Therefore having an open mind & believing IS the recipe for growth/ moving forward-- how does that work? Give me an example?

Having a closed mind is like standing inside of a box.

A good book for you to read is The Soul's Remembrance by Roy Mills.

He talks about the Life Book.

It's a large white book about 6 inches thick.

You don't read it. You watch it. It is controlled by the Spirit Father.
all due respect but i didn't ask Roy Mills, i asked you

If you buy and read the book you will grow as a person.

I have shown you the door. You can walk through it or stay where you are and

dream up reasons to do nothing.

The best place to get it is Embraced by the Light.com.

Bett Eadie published it along with other books.
Nothing worse than trying to have a discussion with a member of a forum when all they can do is refer you to what someone else thinks when asked a question! If everyone done this then there would be no need for the ATS discussion forums! You're supposed to be a member of ATS. If Roy Mills was a member of ATS I'd have no need to talk to you, would I!?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

I did talk to you.

You are frustrated because you are standing in a box.

Read the book and jump out.

Betty Eadie has a good price for you.

Don't go to Amazon. Too high

They did an interview of Roy Mills.
Stop huffing and puffing. Read the interview.

- Roy Mills Interview -

- Embrace by the Light - Roy Mills - click on Other Products -
edit on 28-4-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You're the only one living in a box mate! Your problem is you don't know it---Spirit Father my ar!e.
Oh to live in a fantasy world, must be bliss. Enjoy

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Yes I believe they have.

All of the information and more can be found here. www.AndromedaCouncil.com

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I'll step in for this one.

Let's talk examples, shall we? I do believe you asked for one. Take a redneck who lives in a shack out in the middle of the swamp. He cusses, he spits, he is terribly racist, and he believes that the best solution to every problem is either beating it with a stick or shooting it.

Now, open mind. If this man doesn't retain an open mind, he goes nowhere. Correct? All of his misconceptions remain...well, misconceptions. Now, since he doesn't believe he is wrong, or believe in anything other than his lifestyle, he has no DESIRE to have an open mind. And this puts him exactly where he is.

Does that answer your question?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You're the only one living in a box mate! Your problem is you don't know it---Spirit Father my ar!e.
Oh to live in a fantasy world, must be bliss. Enjoy

If you believe you can draw on the power of heaven you therefore can.

Some people go through their entire life ignoring their eternal spirit.

- Bad idea -

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I'll step in for this one.

Let's talk examples, shall we? I do believe you asked for one. Take a redneck who lives in a shack out in the middle of the swamp. He cusses, he spits, he is terribly racist, and he believes that the best solution to every problem is either beating it with a stick or shooting it.

Now, open mind. If this man doesn't retain an open mind, he goes nowhere. Correct? All of his misconceptions remain...well, misconceptions. Now, since he doesn't believe he is wrong, or believe in anything other than his lifestyle, he has no DESIRE to have an open mind. And this puts him exactly where he is.

Does that answer your question?

Yes but, something made him the way he is. And it wasnt his free will saying, that would be fun, lets do it that way.

What actually happens, in this life, or the next, could be miraculous even. Ranging from wakeups, CME's, memories, dreams, his Family clustering around him, and throwing down a hand to him in that pit. In some cases people here will do that, be directed to do it, once he wakes up enough to start asking for help or answers, seeking.

We've all experienced being in pits, if not now, then in lifetimes far far away, at different points, and we all have had the Teamwork and love of Family reach into those pits, no person will pat themselves on the back and praise their own goodness, but will be so grateful to each other in the end. Teamwork.

And I send prayers for every man, woman and child, for every person in need, for their awareness to open, for them to remember, and awaken, for them to start to do the work they came to do, for every heart to be filled with more and more patience and love, for our light/soul orbs to grow bigger, for every child to have the help they need in critical moments, for every person on the verge of hardening or becoming ill in their conscious, to instead have the turning point rescued with Love and Goodness, for Goodness to shine everywhere, for our sight and hearing to be healed and restored.

Who knows, also, that he wouldn't be having odd sightings overhead, eh?

There are many wakeup calls.

Even he would have family off planet, visiting from time to time.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Indeed. And your mistake is relying on a book to do it. If you really want to connect with God, or unleash the potential within you...go talk to a monk. They know the true power of meditation.

I mean like Tibetan or Shaolin monks. They know better than to rely upon a man-made book threatening eternal damnation...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Indeed. And your mistake is relying on a book to do it. If you really want to connect with God, or unleash the potential within you...go talk to a monk. They know the true power of meditation.

I mean like Tibetan or Shaolin monks. They know better than to rely upon a man-made book threatening eternal damnation...

I thank Roy Mills for his book.

Knowledge is power.

It's only $17. What is the harm in reading it?

Embraced by the Light is also great.

The 5 building blocks are listed there.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'd rather read it from you. Let's hear your perspective on it...rather than spend $17 dollars on something I don't really need. Wikipedia will tell me everything I want to know about it, not to mention Google.

But let's see how well you understand it. Unless you've forgotten what you read?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'd rather read it from you. Let's hear your perspective on it...rather than spend $17 dollars on something I don't really need. Wikipedia will tell me everything I want to know about it, not to mention Google.

But let's see how well you understand it. Unless you've forgotten what you read?

The first parts are sad. - The Trail of Tears -

Roy Mills was abandoned by his mother.

He remembers his birth. His heart was very loud. He asked his angel to turn it off!

When the angel pushed his eternal spirit into his mother that is when she felt the first

kick from the baby.

The best chapter is the end. - Pinnacle of Heaven -

That is where we all go to receive our mission from the Spirit Father in the Throne Room.

Does this make sense to you?

More info in his interview.
- Life Book -

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join