It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Starchild23

To me its not quite like that, for we are individual clips of our consciousness but we are also our global infinite soul, which knows everything.

Its not so much that we don't know what Love is, for our very Consciousness is Love, our souls are light/love.

Its protecting what we know when we come into the practicums where the veil is put in place.

A veil of forgetfulness is placed over us at birth.

However, some are born without a veil.

Roy Mills - The Souls Remembrance

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

There is a Federation of Planets.

The Milky Way Galaxy is a thriving galaxy to be living in.

The next few years will be exciting.

Really? its thriving? wheres the evidence.........

Im not saying theres NOT life out there..........

I just really get irritated at people who are deliberately obtuse and make claims w out proof......

Just because we have a host of planets doesnt mean its a thriving galaxy.......

Weve not found one shred of evidence of life........i dont consider that exactly thriving

Advanced alien civilizations have reached the planet Earth in numbers and diversity.

When you hear the truth, you should recognize it.

Where is your proof?............and where is your proof that there is this federation?

I do know truth when i recognize...........however I have yet to see anything youve posted that provides such.......

I believe there are intelligent races out there, but i dont necessarily believe they have come "IN numbers" to this planet....

Not only that, your WHOLE reply to me, completely ignored the question in my post....

again.......be intellectually honest here people........and stop with the balony

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Excuse me, but for a mere Homo Sapiens, you don't know the first thing about what runs intergalactic defense forces beyond what you've read in Marvel comic books. So don't give me that. As for being obtuse, I think you're being acute.

Deliberately obtuse even? You don't know the first thing about this topic. You think, "I can't see it, scientists can't find it, so it can't be real." Wow. What a realistic view to take. Obviously we know everything, so anything that is outside of our current range of observation is clearly fairytale, right?

How lame.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The thing about Dolores Cannon books is that, or at least the two I have now, the Three Waves and the Convoluted Universe book 4, is that they are back to back regressions and like nde's somewhat pure. There is a perceptional overlay, that can interfere. Especially if you're building on past sessions with someone and the overlay was there to begin with Some of these people are experiencers, so when they get down deep they may be exposing some programs.

The only reason I even bring that up is there is so much value in that work she is doing and I am going to work on creating at first, experimental and for myself and family, self hypnosis meditative theta, type mp3 files that do the same thing, 3 hour sessions, to get really deep. And if it working, then put it out for others, whatever works. Which certainly won't take away from the regression except for people who can't do the regressions, and also, more ongoing.

Because we don't access our greater soul and knowledge or help, we don't seek and connect in a one shot deal. Its ongoing, it should be lifelong

I can't even imagine anything being more important than that journey save for if one has the means to, helping others, the help we need to extend, its not just inner, there is outer work too, but the inner is so important as well.

Despite the overlays, reading the book the three waves, it opened soul memories and more things came back, scenes widened, I was able to say, no most aren't doing that kind of thing, ie going into rocks, except perhaps far in the past we might have, but there are many aspects of the information and cases that were similar, some things would lift the veil.

The Convoluted Universe, brought more credo in it IMO, and some of what is shared, you would really have to question what was going on, yet from one regression to another, there is a change. Some are reaching soul memories, and it can trigger more of yours.

Others, concern me very much. An example, a girl who fell down the stairs at 16, and broke her neck and died, who had to come right back, and hadn't taken care of her body. The lessons she learnt were so shallow and had nothing to do with life lessons, and made me think that maybe somehow she trusted the wrong advice, ie, Greys tsking her for not being extra careful to not have an accident and sending her back.

Most people do not enter lives as quickly as they do in these past life regressions, some rarely come in, because true life is on the other side, and we really only should go in quickly, grab a body, and get out fast. All lessons can be learn better in places with memories and safety.

So, there were things that alerted me to some other presence some controller in some people's lives.

Nonetheless very valuable books to read.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I don't see how it can be proven that it doesn't exist. Anyway, s/f for the thread, OP!

thats just it tho.........just because it cant be proven that it DOESNT exist doesnt make it credible or true......

People who subscribe to this sort of thing and push these ideas w out anything to back them up, use this tactic ALL THE TIME........

I have a magic unicorn that appears when I want it to and it can talk.......prove me wrong......

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Excuse me, but for a mere Homo Sapiens, you don't know the first thing about what runs intergalactic defense forces beyond what you've read in Marvel comic books. So don't give me that. As for being obtuse, I think you're being acute.

Deliberately obtuse even? You don't know the first thing about this topic. You think, "I can't see it, scientists can't find it, so it can't be real." Wow. What a realistic view to take. Obviously we know everything, so anything that is outside of our current range of observation is clearly fairytale, right?

How lame.

Really and you do? you sit here like you are some authority......what do comic books have to do with anything? you must have a seriously distorted view of how old i am

...you have a serious ego problem.......you pretend to know all these things that you have no proof of other then your own word.......then you say "prove me wrong" this is A typical egomania .....

You arent an authority and have no more knowledge about how the "galactic federation" works, then any other joe blow on the street.......you are after all, a mere homo sapien as well.....

You get upset with people who challenge your thought process.......and instead of engaging in serious debate....and answering my questions.......you choose instead to insult me......

It figures.......

Thanks again for not addressing ANYTHING I posted

Again i never said i didnt believe in intelligent life...ive seen things myself i cant explain.....i just dont believe in all the drivel people try to throw at me as fact
edit on 27-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The Grays are here.

Go to Puerto Rico.

Travel Cabo Rojo area.

Ask the people there if there is an underground alien base nearby.

Don't be surprised if they stand up and point south east to

the Laguna Cartagena.

We lost 2 F-14s there December 28, 1988 7:30 PM.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I have a magic unicorn that appears when I want it to and it can talk.......prove me wrong......

Prove you wrong?

No interest in disagreeing...I believe you! How cool is that!! Wish I had one. Sadly, as it is, I only have brief and occasional glimpses into other states and dimensions, and contact with unseen others.

That fact is that our species, at this time, on this planet, is only in kindergarten in unlocking the mysteries of the universe/physics/the mind and soul/spiritual dimensions and realms.

If I have decided it's possible, due to lack of firm evidence to the contrary, I am free to do so.

People who subscribe to this sort of thing and push these ideas w out anything to back them up, use this tactic ALL THE TIME........

Yep. It's called imagination.....ya know...the other "mother of invention"?
Creativity is one of our greatest gifts. You can call yours rubbish if you like; I'll hang on to mine, thanks. It's my bff. With me all the time. I cherish it. Sorry if yours is too limited to keep you interested, though.

As far as I'm concerned, if we can dream it up, it's worth a try. And if we can dream it up AND make progress, what says other forms of life elsewhere haven't done so better, and for longer?
Hmmm?
edit on 27-4-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashthebash46
This link: m.youtube.com...
The link may help you with some answers, we are about to enter the age of Aquarius now, if this message is not a hoax was it about this time 2012, I find that I can not debunk this video as the technology to do this back in 1977 would not have been available to carry out the hijacking of the broadcast transmitters mentioned in this case, let me know your thoughts on this one.

(Emphasis is mine).

Sorry if this sounds off-topic, but I couldn't let this pass without commenting.

1977 was not the stone age. In fact it was easier back in the days to hijack a television signal than it is today.
Typically, a TV studio will use an uplink to a bigger more powerful transmitter. That uplink is just a directional emitter aimed at the big antenna used to transmit at high power. All you needed to do was to identify the frequency and the power output of the uplink. You set your hijacking transmitter at the same frequency, aim it at the big transmission antenna, and simply broadcast at a higher power that the studio uplink and voila you just highjacked a TV signal.
That was also done in 1987 in the Chicago area. See Max Headroom Incident.
The author(s) of this prank were never caught.
Since then, TV studios encrypt and shift their frequency on a normal basis to avoid these kind of incidents.
So basically, YES, it was possible to highjack a signal back in 1977, it was easier than today.

edit on 27-4-2012 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The Grays are here.

Go to Puerto Rico.

Travel Cabo Rojo area.

Ask the people there if there is an underground alien base nearby.

Don't be surprised if they stand up and point south east to

the Laguna Cartagena.

We lost 2 F-14s there December 28, 1988 7:30 PM.

Uh huh........and people claim things all over the world man........how does this prove anything youve stated?

and even at that , how do we know its not GOVERNMENT MADE?

I think weve proven, even with this thread..........that people will do anything for attention......

Including make claims that are unsubstantiated, and attack members who ask them to provide even the smallest shred of proof.....

Like i said, i never said i didnt believe that there was intelligent life........

I just dont believe your claims............

Look youve talked to me in chat, you know im not just some close minded jerk wad........which is another reason why I dont understand the all out attack you launched on me for challenging you........

I believe there is intelligent life out there...........i just dont subscribe to this Galactic Federation.........and anyone claiming to know the ins and outs of such..........is being dishonest.........
edit on 27-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidGoal

So why say the sort of things Vrillion said?

There were concepts involved in that message that weren't widely know, not to mention that it was a sole incident. If it were protestors, it would have been happening all over the world, and multiple times at the same station. Additionally, there would have been threats.

People love to make threats about this stuff. Can you answer any of this, with logic if not evidence? And by logic, I mean logical deduction. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What you say is very true, and should be kept in mind regarding certain topics. However, that is no reason to oppress ideas that cannot be disproven...

After all, imagination is the best source of the future.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

As real as any other super-powerful, untangible and unseen entity out there that a few people claim to be in contact/communication with.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What you say is very true, and should be kept in mind regarding certain topics. However, that is no reason to oppress ideas that cannot be disproven...

Its not my intent to oppress ideas..........just to approach from a different angle.......

If this is how it was interpreted , then my apologies that was not my intent..........

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hi StarChild.
Honestly I have no real opinion about the content of the message.
My comment was strictly geared towards "how anyone could have highjacked that signal", period.
As of the motives of the authors of that message, that can be anything.
I am still on the fence concerning the GF.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Apology accepted. Skepticism is productive in the appropriate amounts.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

He lacks harmony.

That is a recipe for no growth.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Davian

Your sick of it because you hate God. If you was really interested in searching for truth you would investigate the claims of people calling aliens demons and not simply dismiss it.

I hate God?

Wow...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Apology accepted. Skepticism is productive in the appropriate amounts.

For someone who has never seen or witnessed something, and, either through their genetic makeup, left brained wiring, and interests, or through lack of seeking themselves, avoiding anything spiritual, unusual, or any call to seek and see through the illusion of the reality around them, skepticism may be productive. And real skepticism is something that is a part of not settling for the walls in the box, but constantly asking questions and seeking.

However, for people who experience these things and spend a life time noticing the "coincidences" or anomalies of life, the daily miracles, and seek constantly, then receive more, they have a hard time relating to skepticism at all.

And there are blanket statements given by the skeptics that are not even true. Proof? A strong call for proof!

What they mean is, some kind of item or tangible material proof, aside from testimony, that could be analyzed by our material scientists, and we would trust them to bring this forth, with transparency.

Well, I for one am very convinced they, the scientists have all the tangible proof at the fingertips and even have reverse engineered some of it, or all.

But those who are experiencing are never given this, they get to share testimony. And that is also proof.

When a skeptic is one who seeks and asks questions, that is beneficial.

When a skeptic avoids all testimony and then plays a common game of calling people names, or casting slurs upon them, ie, anyone sharing out of the ordinary things, is ego based, or in other threads, the put downs are they are new age, they are mentally challenged, they are delusional, they are into a religion, its a religion to share experiences, the cult of the ufo, there are so many boxes, that are deliberate put downs, and intentionally slurring people to try and take away testimony as evidence.

Mauro Biglino's book on the literal translations named one of the Cahtolic official ufo spokespersons who did an interview in Italy,its not one I can find, but where he actually said that it was a sin to not believe in ETs. Why?

Well, there are millions and millions of experiencers, abductees and many have come forward (by the way I prefer grass roots experiences not those with a cia or military background). however, included amongst this is: scientists, military, pilates, police, astronauts, elected representatives. So, to not believe in testimony is paramount to being a sociopath, painting the world as unbalanced, that a person could not be counted on to tell you what they had for breakfast and the difference between a sighting and reality, while awake, and dream, and also, even when they're shared, they call upon, joint hypnosis, as if two people could share the same hallucination.

Basically, they carry a very distorted view on everyone's perceptional abilities and their own common sense.

And don't trust others.

Testimony is evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There is a guy on YouTube that posted a lot of videos, they look real but he was constantly rambling about GFL. Anyway, he hasn't been heard of ever after his last videos. Whether true or fake I kind of enjoyed watching his videos, he was a contactee/local shaman and how do you ever trust a contactee..

Here are his videos
www.youtube.com...

and I've made a thread about it in the past, discussing/asking about the validity of his videos, no large materials as there aren't any other than what you find after googling it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Such like him usually pass out after they speak. I remember reading about another one on the net where he says they are here under the water and the poles and after he's started talking for some time. Someone posted on his behalf he died.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join