It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
theirs too many star trek fanatics in the government probly klingons they will make our plant safe

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Somewhere in this nearly endless universe lies two separate alien civilizations who have made contact with each other and created their own galactic federation. If one exists within our galaxy remains to be seen.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There might be some kind of federation or something, but too bad for us, we ain't in it...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by bobthealie11

They do exist... my uncle is a janitor (local 456) on one of their cloaked moon outposts. He says that it's a cool job, good benefits and all, but the commute is ridiculous.

His name isn't Roger Wilco, is it?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

They are mostly comprised of a group of psychics, and mystics (if you choose to call them that), some of the stuff they talk about has some relevancy, however some of it is based on old lore and the book of saints known as a Grimoire. Many of these people claim to talk and channel a galactic federation council. Most of it sounds like wishful thinking. The real 11 races of E.T.'s are actually already here and have been here for some time, and get this, only 2 out of those 11 races are friendly.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think it just comes down to what resonates with you. Sure, no evidence is there to prove they exist, but there isn't any to prove they don't exist.

I have been listening to their YouTube clips, and mind you there are different versions of them but that is where you have to discern which version reigns true with you and what does not.

There are A LOT of people on here that totally think they are a figment of our imaginations and choose to think it is all a load of crap but.... why? Is it really that hard to believe such a federation/council of beings exist? I mean.... the Universe is quite a big place, right?.... pretty much anything you could imagine would most likely exist! What was the count of galaxies in our known Universe, according to our "top minds" on the subject? 100-200 Billion galaxies? It was something like that, needless to say that is a MASSIVE amount of galaxies, each holding millions upon millions of stars in them, surely having thousands upon thousands of planets that can have the possibility of intelligent life on them. And that number is only what we can see lol.... so... just imagine how many there could be that we cannot see!

Sooner or later we will come across such beings. It is not a matter of IF but WHEN?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
People seem to forget or just not know how advanced, how intelligent these aliens are. I laugh when people claim that some of our leaders are actually aliens that have infiltrated our government system in order to lead us to the ways of evil or for whatever reason.

On the federation note:
I would think that if there are several very advanced races of creatures that share some of the same interests they might work together on some things, for example if a few of them were interested in studying earth.

They would not be hostile toward each other or other life forms. But as far as a federation is concerned I don't think a federation would even be necessary, I mean think about it once you reach a certain point in your advancement resources and energy become pretty much limitless.

I think the aliens that are monitoring Earth aren't really monitoring us directly, I think they just have their machines baby sit us for the most part. Just enough to where we don't completely destroy the planet and or the entire human population. I don't think they would allow an all out nuclear war I think they would stop it. They do show vested interest in our nuclear weapons silos, stockpiles and ICBM missiles and such.

But who knows they might just get the hell out of dodge and let her rip.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
There is really no proof whether they exist or not. But they do have some channeled messages that I have read and so far is holding water. They said that nuclear weapons will not be allowed to be used again. So far it is holding. They said that the dark cabal will not be allowed to start World War 3. So far it is holding. They said that they will help in the containment of the radiation in Fukushima. Remember that Fukushima radiation was declared to be on level 5, the same level as that of Chernobyl. We know what happened in Chernobyl. So far that is not what is happening in Fukushima.

So this declarations give some margin of correctness that the GFL might actually exist.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This thread won't be deleted because the OP isn’t making a claim. The thread is phrased in the form of a question which allows respondents to make assertions to either side of the argument. My belief is that with the ever increasing discoveries of “earth like” planets directly impacting, by increasing, the probability of extraterrestrial life in the universe; the probability of some “GFL like” group becomes ever more possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Exactly.... There are certain things they have brought up that are holding water, you just have to look thoroughly for it is all, seeing as you won't see it through MSM, so it does put it on you, the truth seeker, to do the investigating.

Another thing is that they value Free Will. I know this comes out of Star Trek but they do follow a "Prime Directive" if you will and there are just certain things they can n cannot interfere with. A lot of us want them to interfere though, on a very noticeable scale, because so many of us have had enough of our governments controlling us. Only just recently CISPA passed! I mean, that is going to be a big thing for peoples privacy but most are so preoccupied with their day to day activities, like their game shows and talent shows, celeb goss n all that crap, it just goes right over their heads.

Also formal disclosure is a very delicate process. You cant just mass land and hope the masses take you in with arms wide open and a big smile lol. There are certain procedures that have to be in place and met to the fullest.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You are kidding me right....come on.....Aliens do exist....somewhere yes they do, I accept that but this isn't StarGate, there is no force protecting us from annihilation

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcooler

That my friend was true poetry !!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

If Draconnians have not attacked yet, it means something is shielding us. That's the Federation.

That's Doctor Who man...

.. oh wow that is the galactic federation too..

heavy..

edit on 27-4-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

People seem to forget or just not know how advanced, how intelligent these aliens are. I laugh when people claim that some of our leaders are actually aliens that have infiltrated our government system in order to lead us to the ways of evil or for whatever reason.

I agree to some extent, but you have to bear in mind that as in the human race, not every alien will be sooooo inteligent..... ask the everyday population of earth how a nuclear weapon works, or what technology was used to get the Apollo missions to the Moon.... I think probably 80-90% will not know how they work, but we have this technology since the 40's (nuclear) and 60's (Apollo rockets).... so we can't assume all aliens are super intelligent because they drove a super-galactic spaceship here.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Starfleet is real!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I you end up believing its real, PM I will give you my email and you can send me your membership fees

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You know,

for all the dire straights we're in,

I look around at how people respond to it,
and I think,
maybe we deserve it?

I mean, people can't ask a simple question without people applying themsleves to be as
mean as possible in large quantities, and I see it on all the blogs of all types of people that
know about the illuminati and all the rest.

And there are clearly some good points if people would stop and think.

100 billion galxies and 100 billion star systems.
Eventually a planet has Jesus or Hitler take over.
Thus, Grey and also there MUST be star nations of spiritual peoples too.

But you can't get a word in edgewise without someone talking about their 'dark side' and 'my uncle that worked on the moon as a janitor can back you up'.

I'll tell you the effect all that has on the population.

If I really wanted to I could start a movement. So could a lot of people.
In the population there are people that CAN lead and start good movements to wake people up,
and plan for what to do afterwards.
But I'll tell ya something, I, and I'm sure a lot of others, look at all this crap the people think and say,
'the hell with it'.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm familiar with the subject, but i have to say i find it very hard to believe that there is such an entity.

If there is, how come the life of man is so twisted, generally speaking?

It just doesn't fit the picture.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienNobEnd
You are kidding me right....come on.....Aliens do exist....somewhere yes they do, I accept that but this isn't StarGate, there is no force protecting us from annihilation

So certain are you.

You will see no Global Cataclysms this year.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join