It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs missing?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So i just logged into Facebook to see that two of my friends dogs are missing, and that one friend saw two dogs watching together somewhere else, two pit bulls a black dog and a retriever, now i only have about 30 friends(don't like to read a long news feed). But i think this is a little more then coincident, but that is just plain weird!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Unfortunately dog theft is a common crime. I sincereley hope that they are found safe.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Funny that you say that, my dog ran off earlier. She has arthritis so I figured it was rather strange that she took off.

I'm located in California, by the way. Locations may be helpful if this is more than a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I was thinking about location as well. Animals missing especially dogs can be a sign of a major earthquake about to occur. That is why I am curious if they are in the same area.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Northern NY, out by were i used to go to school. I could understand 2 dogs lost in one night out of 30 people, but 4 is a little unexplainable.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

If you mean the same general arena i would say yes, in about a 4 mile radius

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
Funny that you say that, my dog ran off earlier. She has arthritis so I figured it was rather strange that she took off.

I'm located in California, by the way. Locations may be helpful if this is more than a coincidence.

Poor pooches. Im so sorry for all your losses, hopefully they return.

Unfortunately, the stray pet "black market" is a HUGE industry. Many companies hire people in need of work to kidnap pets for product testing for humans.

So sad. . . I Love animals. Especially dogs. . .

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by ofNight

Poor pooches. Im so sorry for all your losses, hopefully they return.

Unfortunately, the stray pet "black market" is a HUGE industry. Many companies hire people in need of work to kidnap pets for product testing for humans.

So sad. . . I Love animals. Especially dogs. . .

That's really interesting, I had no idea such things existed, I'll have to research it!

She eventually moved her little legs homebound, but hopefully she won't escape again.
If we get a bunch of missing reports from one area (or even one state), I'd be interested in researching the potential correlation.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That's horrible! I hope the poor dogs are ok.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Whoa I have never heard of this before, do you have any articles on it? I am curious considering there are 6 or 7 cats missing around my old neighborhood, all went missing in the span of a week or 2.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Angelaisaac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I recall reading a story awhile back of a man that would predict earthquakes by browsing the lost pet section of the classified ads. I suppose its true that animals can sense somethings amiss...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Dog meat is also considered very delicious in some cultures.

I sometimes wonder about my 2 dogs that disappeared about the same time.

top topics

join