It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED to know what YOU THINK (Please Read)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Unbelievable!

How something little like this can cause cancer! (Maybe)

Little things like this that I was talking about my OP...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I really do hope math is bogus I suck at it.There is the "Holographic Universe" thing and of cousre the quantum theory that suggested we manipulate matter at the sub atomic scale.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I hope everyone can see where I'm going with this.
(Following what I'm saying in at least some way)
My sentences aren't structured well because its no
possible way to put my thoughts (questions) in order.

hello, just read your post and i thought it was brilliant, you described how i sometimes feel down to a tee, your quote above is what i always say when i struggle to get my point across, because in my head it makes perfect sense then i just confuse myself when i try to put it into words. its nice to know i'm not the only one

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnie1985

I hope everyone can see where I'm going with this.
(Following what I'm saying in at least some way)
My sentences aren't structured well because its no
possible way to put my thoughts (questions) in order.

hello, just read your post and i thought it was brilliant, you described how i sometimes feel down to a tee, your quote above is what i always say when i struggle to get my point across, because in my head it makes perfect sense then i just confuse myself when i try to put it into words. its nice to know i'm not the only one

So glad to know. Your not the only one either, which makes this a whole lot easier to say, and me a whole lot happier

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This is so chaotically organized and presented that the content is bound to be as much of a mess as it is laid out.

Yet look at all the responses you get.

Gross. If it were really worth it to you, you would have spent the time on it. Shows how little it matters to you.

Yet I can take hours to post a thread and get fewer flags. WTH???
edit on 27-4-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

This is so chaotically organized and presented that the content is bound to be as much of a mess as it is laid out.

Yet look at all the responses you get.

Gross. If it were really worth it to you, you would have spent the time on it. Shows how little it matters to you.

Yet I can take hours to post a thread and get fewer flags. WTH???
edit on 27-4-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

If you would have read the damn thread, it is a perfectly good reason why its like this. READ at least the first couple paragraphs. If it didn't matter to me, I would have never took THREE DAYS to type it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

the reason why this tread is popular is because its honest, and many people can relate to vandettas feelings. i just don't understand why you had to be so rude. If you don't like the thread why bother wasting your time posting an unnecessary and negative reply.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm going to bump this thread, hopefully more people reply; I would like to see what people think.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This thread made me hungry for some reason...
edit on 29-4-2012 by dayve because: typoh

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Your questions are very good. In high school we were going over the Constitution and came to don't believe everything you read because it can come from a biased position. When I was told this I raised my hand and asked where the information for the history books came from. I was told by the papers and such that were left behind. My response was but you just told me not to believe everything I read because it could be biased and how do I know that the information wasn't. There was no answer to that question and the teacher just moved on with his lesson. No one can be sure that the information is 100% true. I guess in the end it is question EVERYTHING and take nothing for face value.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Good OP, i can see how you feel, and I would say that you seem to be questioning the reliability of perception, and that is a valid argument. How accurate are my eyes in seeing color, and how efficient is my mind at understanding the signals sent from the optic nerve? We have absolutely no idea how it works, and we may not be able to. So we are left wondering if this body is telling us the truth, and if our minds are functioning in a worthwhile way, and then if the world around us is coherent. But all in all, I think we are stuck with what we have, and we can merely do our best with it. What we call "logic" or "reason" is in effect a series of ideas that we can all agree on, but they can be flawed. Nevertheless, I can't complain with how the world works, wouldn't help anything.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

A thread that I created that will answer you question...

Answer:

"If I asked the _other_ guard, which door would he indicate
leads to Paradise?" Take the door _opposite_ to what's indicated!
Regardless of whom you ask, they'll point to the wrong door.

Important Riddle for the World to Ponder: Riddle - The Two Guards
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(I NEED to know what YOU THINK(please read)

Also, see Thread that is linked in my signature... the part, in regards to psychology of the NWO, directly answers any questions as to why the lies,... I then answer how the lies are supposed to work.

edit on 4-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

top topics

<< 1   >>

join