It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Said When He Would Return to the Day

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parture
Since you sanction rape you will go to Hell.

Looks like God will be in Hell to greet me, since he is the one that facilitated the raping of Davids wife.

God allowing something in His creation to occur is not the same as God doing it.

God is the one that takes Davids wife to be raped."Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight."

"I" will take your wives. God admitting he is taking Davids wife...to be raped.

God is one sick (*&#@
edit on 3-5-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

1.8 billion Muslims are wrong, for they claim without any evidence six centuries later Jesus never died on the cross..

...yet you claim without evidence that Jesus died on a cross. No evidence it happened. None.

1.8 Billion Muslims are more right than you are.

Yes, it is more correct to bash a little girl's head in with a concrete block when she will not marry an old man and be legally raped on a nightly basis
1.8 billion must be right

The young girl in this video was sentenced to death by an ISLAMIC Court because she did not want to marry an old man the family arranged for her! This was NOT Al Qaeda or the Taliban, but MUSLIMS following SHARIAH LAW!

holycannoli.posterous.com...
edit on 3-5-2012 by redneck13 because: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I didn't say the 1000 years are now. I said we are still far away from the coming of Jesus, after which are the 1000 years (by the way, millennium in greek means thousands, not one thousand).

The fact we have this set of Bible books, is a product of fourth centuries' christian scholars. The Ethiopian Bible is the largest one and contains also the Book of Enoch. 2 Esdras was inside the first Latin Bible Vulgate in 5 or 6 century.

I feel uncomfortable when some set of elders would determine which book is coming from God and which one - not. That happens throughout the history BTW. Incl in the King James version. 66 number is pure speculation and numerology that we really do not need when we talk of the words of God.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Parture

That's not what Jesus said. "Lift a stone and you will find me, split a piece of wood and I am there". What he is trying to tell you is that he is already here and with you. He is everywhere and everything now. Stop looking for him to come to you in a human form, he has already done that. Go outside and look around, he is everywhere around you all the time. You just have to look and quit thinking from a human perspective, that has already been fulfilled. Time for everyone to awaken their minds and realize he is with you everywhere you go and part of everything you see, touch, smell and taste.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Parture

And what lies do you speak of?
Split Infinity

The lies that you give into that make you unwilling to believe in Christ as your Lord and Savior.

WOW! You are really in need of some help. I would suggest that if you are a Born Again Christian that you should talk to a Moderate Member of the Church and get their opinion on your Blatent Disreguard for concepts and beliefs of other people. I would advise the same if you are a part of any other sect of Christianity.

The manner to which you hold certain truths as absolute facts is not healthy mentally. You have made a statement to me that is telling me that you believe I a am giving into lies. You have not answered my question as to what lies...and please be specific...as to which you believe I am giving into as to my knowledge...I have not stated anything that can not be documentated or proved.

You also assume that I am unwilling to believe certain things when I have not specified what I believe specifically. I have only talked of FACTS...PROVABLE ONES...that even Christian Religious Leaders admit are facts. So specify please. Split Infinity

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
I didn't say the 1000 years are now. I said we are still far away from the coming of Jesus, after which are the 1000 years (by the way, millennium in greek means thousands, not one thousand).

The fact we have this set of Bible books, is a product of fourth centuries' christian scholars. The Ethiopian Bible is the largest one and contains also the Book of Enoch. 2 Esdras was inside the first Latin Bible Vulgate in 5 or 6 century.

I feel uncomfortable when some set of elders would determine which book is coming from God and which one - not. That happens throughout the history BTW. Incl in the King James version. 66 number is pure speculation and numerology that we really do not need when we talk of the words of God.

Actually...Millenium...is ENGLISH for 1000 Years. Mellenia...is the English Word for the Plural form of Millenium thus more than one 1000 Year Period.

As far as the King James verson of the Bible...there are many, many mistranslations. Example...Moses never parted the Red Sea...He crossed the REED SEA. This is a mistranslation known by the Vatican as well as all other Christian Sects. They have not changed it back to the original meaning in the Ancient Text as their reasoning is that this newly introduced FACT may confuse some of the Faithful. This is easy to check if you google it. Split Infinity

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
IMO the bible is nothing more than a reference book full of metaphors...

My belief is that the Gods, and God, spoken of in the past is nothing more than encounters with interdimensional beings... they felt they had a right to everything that was beneath them and that is why you see different sides of them. Just as you see different sides of people today.

We are a race of slaves...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If you look at Lev 23 you will see that there are these "divine appointments" being made; there are two groups of them revolving around the two harvests. If you look at these you will discover clearly that the first coming culminated in the fulfillment of the "divine appointments" of the first harvest. This is Passover (crucifixion), Firstfruits (resurrection) through Pentecost (baptism of the Holy Spirit), all clearly fulfilled by Jesus in unbroken succession; easy. Now the analogue here should be simple enough: the second coming will culminate in the fulfillment of the "divine appointments" of the last harvest by the same Jesus:

We begin with the Day of Trumpets on the 1st day of the 7th month (by the way, since this is the only appointment made on the 1st of the month and this causes a peculiar occurrence to arise: since the month doesn't begin until at least 2 witnesses spot the first light of the waxing moon, then you never know exactly what day or hour it will fall upon; it is the only appointment you actual have to WATCH for or else you could actually miss it.)

9 days later we come to Yom Kippur, the 10th day of the 7th month. Would you believe that Yom Kippur is actually known as Judgement Day? Yeah, the days leading up to it are traditionally known as the "Days of Awe" and Jews are in a state of deep repentence during these days because the 10th day is JUDGEMENT DAY! Isn't that hilarious? The apostle said God appointed a day on which He will judge the world. Gee I wonder what day that is? Could it be... Yom Kippur? Nah. Too obvious. I mean it's right there right out in the open being celebrated year after year surely no. Not in plain sight that's too cliche.

Anyway note there's a special kind of Yom Kippur/Judgement Day called the "Jubilee" Judgement. It's on this day that this awesome trumpet sounds throughout all the land and all the prisoners and slaves are immediately released from their bonds, and everyone's debts are cancelled, and everyone's belongings return to him if he has sold them. Hey is it just me, or does that sound like... nah, couldn't be.

So then the fall appointments end in a 7-day harvest of fruits and clusters of vines and the winepress is tread out (winepress tread out? hey that sounds like... clusters of grapes being gathered?) and this 7-day festival ends with the conclusion of the divine appointments called "the Last Day". Yeah, it's actually called "the Last Day" so it's like this: Trumpets - Awe - Judgement - the Last Day. hey, that kind of looks like... I think I remember somewhere about, someone saying something about some "last day"; and something like, trumpets blowing and judgement coming, and, wait a second... trumpets? Judgement? The Last day? Hey wait, you don't think? I mean, could it be? Nah. That would be too simple. It's way too obvious.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh hey I almost forgot. Did you guys ever notice that of all the events of the bible, there are these 6 peculiar events.

1. Flood
2. Exodus
3. Building first temple
4. Military campaign of King of babylon
5. Purim
6. Building second temple

What's weird about them is they all have timelines embedded into them. I mean, I don't get it. Why would anyone embed timelines into six specific events? It's like, Judgement, Salvation, Temple; Judgement, Salvation, Temple. I mean, who cares that the flood began on the 17th day of the 1st month? Why does God feel the need to specifically record that the King of Confusion came with all his host to encompass Jerusalem round about with armies

2Ki 25:1 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about.

Jer 52:4 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.

Eze 24:1 Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, write thee the name of the day, even of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day.

Wow God seems set on getting that exact day of the month written down doesn't he? I wonder why God thinks that is possibly important enough to record? It's like, the only use would be if He we sending timing information to someone in the future but we know that can't possibly be the case. Hey wait a second! Armies encompssing Jerusalem? the King of Confusion? hey wait... you don't think? I mean? could it be?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I am not a Religious person in the sense of believing any specific Ancient Writings or Texts. That does not mean that I don't believe that Religion is not useful. In my experience...some people really need to believe in something as they cannot bear to mentally handle the concept of Death.

I do believe in something but i believe it is not anything that Humans are mentally capable of understanding as it is most likely a connection to a much larger system of reality or Multiverse. It makes no sense to me why a persons supposed Spirit or Soul....if such a thing exists...which would not be constrained to any Earthly Physicality...would have any need nor thoughts or desires of that earthly reality.

In my opinion...one of the Stupidest...obviously writen by Man...statements in the Bible is...GOD made Man in his own image. REALLY? And why would that be? GOD needs a RECTUM? GOD needs GENDER? GOD needs HAIR? This really is the STUPIDEST ASSUMPTION and self absorbing statement ever made.

What is even worse is the fact that many will act in a most Un-Christian Manner when confronted with such concepts. Love and Peace and Tollerance goes Right out the Window! The reason for this? They are not prepared to deal mentally with concepts that have a LOGICAL BASIS that questions something that does not follow written words in a book they consider FACTS. But a FACT must have a proof...so it's called Faith. For those who are enlightened enough to admit it is Faith...I applaud them. For those who get upset and scream the Book is FACT...I feel sorry for them. Split Infinity

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ex-nun from Medjugorje Setfania Caterina presents extraterrestrial plan of God, as she says.
If the Earth's people do not respond, if even a small number does not respond, the plan will be transferred to another humanity on another planet, and the Earth will lose its freedom of choice (catastrophe follows?)

Pls hear by yourselves

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I post Stefania's video only as a reference. I'd like to hear from her, however, more factual data of Alfa Centauri and the other humanity, how and when, what actions they would take visibly in the world.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
point one
all the christians that have ever forcast the Second coming have
(aside from never proving the first coming)
have ALL been wrong so far

whats the definition of insanity?: repeating the same thing over and over again
while expecting a different result

as to going to hell without jesus
spending eternity with over 80,000 sects of christianity all claiming to be the true faith
and referencing the proof of that from the same book
well now, that would be hell

I'll be happy not to go there
edit on 8-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Im sorry t o post previous youtube, I will not accept the "angelic and ET" revelations to Stefania Caterina and Tomislav Vlasic unless there is a clear statement from Medjugorje seers that has anything to do with them. And of course church positive sanction. What Stefania and Tomislav speak may be honest testimony of what they imagine to experience, but it is wrong on second review. On many points

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Nobody has ever been able to disprove the 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022.

Using complex math and prophecy I put the date at July 14th 2027. Prove me wrong. I can do that too.

I will prove you wrong anyway though.

Mat 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, [fn] but only the Father.

So in order for the date you use to be right the Bible must be right. If the Bible is wrong, so is the date. If the Bible is right, that date is wrong out of necessity as well.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be weird if Jesus really did come back? Except it wasn't actually Jesus and it was actually Bin Laden's evil ghost disguised as Jesus trying to deceive us all? But after a few minutes we would all catch on that it wasn't really Jesus because of the poor impersonation of a North American dialect, sort of like when you phone technical support and get some outsourced worker who lies and says his name is John, and tries too hard to sound like he's American, and you just know deep down that his name isn't really John, and then you start to develop a mental image of some guy sitting in a hot crowded office somewhere in Mumbai with a little battery powered fan on his desk and some of that sticky fly paper on the side of his cubicle, and that mental image gets way too detailed when you realize that like nobody in the office uses deodorant. And then 7 minutes later when he's finally finished asking diagnostic questions in his fractured English you happen to glance down at the outlet and realize that you actually forgot to plug the TV in and don't want to tell him that because you'd seem like an idiot, so you just quietly hang up.

But yeah back to the point, we'd all figure out pretty quickly that it wasn't really Jesus.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join