It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Said When He Would Return to the Day

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Parture

WOW! Now that was something! I have tried to go out of my way to tell people that I have no issue with their Faith...it is only Facts that I have issue with.

Your Religous Ferver has left you constrained to a single line of thought. You do not allow yourself to be able to think of other possibilities nor are you even following the path of a true Christian. Jesus basically said...It is not important that you believe in me...but important to believe in what I do or represent. He taught love, Understanding, Forgiveness and TOLERANCE.

I feel sorry for you as a person who so much wants to spread the Word...but does not understand it.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by Parture
God is explaining the consequence of evil and disobedience, and self. You would engage in these evil acts and hope there is no consequence.

So you are ok with God sending his wife off to be raped?

My god...you are disturbed.

God doesn't have a wife. God is Spirit. He alone is from everlasting. Are you feeling ok?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Jesus is the most documented person in antiquity. If Jesus didn't exist then nobody did.

So, it means Jesus was a popular book series. Good to know! I'm sure there are a few versions on Amazon we can get. But if God exists, where is he now? Has he ever actually been seen? No. He allows the world to suffer and he does nothing. Such a cruel, unloving bastard.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

God doesn't have a wife. God is Spirit. He alone is from everlasting. Are you feeling ok?

Referring to the earlier quote....and Davids wife. Is your memory that bad? Wow...

That explains why there are only 4 flags on this long thread. People see it for what it is, and that nobody believes Jesus will return.
edit on 2-5-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Parture

WOW! Now that was something! I have tried to go out of my way to tell people that I have no issue with their Faith...it is only Facts that I have issue with.

Your Religous Ferver has left you constrained to a single line of thought. You do not allow yourself to be able to think of other possibilities nor are you even following the path of a true Christian. Jesus basically said...It is not important that you believe in me...but important to believe in what I do or represent. He taught love, Understanding, Forgiveness and TOLERANCE.

I feel sorry for you as a person who so much wants to spread the Word...but does not understand it.
Split Infinity

All other faiths fail the test of evidence. Keeping yourself open to other faiths while rejecting the evidential one true faith is called false humility. Jesus said if you believe in what He does you will accept who He is, God in the flesh. He said unless you believe in Him you will surely die in your sins .He said there is no way to the Father but by Him. If you don't confess Him to others as God, Lord and Savior, you will go to Hell.

This is love that God's only begotten Son, the 2nd Person of the triune God, entered the world to die on the cross for the sins of the whole world that whosoever believeth in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. Those who do not believe in who He says He is are condemned already. How sad for you. My heart goes out to you.

Altering the word of God in your heart is dishonest and disingenuous. If you were an honest person you would admit you want to go to Hell rather than trying to cover it up by altering the plain reading of the Scriptures.

These are just the facts.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Jesus is the most documented person in antiquity. If Jesus didn't exist then nobody did.

So, it means Jesus was a popular book series. Good to know! I'm sure there are a few versions on Amazon we can get. But if God exists, where is he now? Has he ever actually been seen? No. He allows the world to suffer and he does nothing. Such a cruel, unloving bastard.

There is nothing to indicate these are books of fiction. Each subsequent generation of Apostles admitted they knew the previous generation personally and recorded often times their martyrdom.

God has been seen. Jesus is God, fully God and fully man. You can't see the father who is spirit who exists outside of time and space. You are a creature that lives in time and space.

You killed Jesus so Jesus lets you have your way without Him these past 2000 years. How strange to blame Him for not being here when you killed Him and don't want Him here. You're confused.

But Jesus will return when we are about to destroy ourselves to prove that we need Him for the regeneration of the world (Matt. 19.28).

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Referring to the earlier quote....and Davids wife. Is your memory that bad? Wow...

That explains why there are only 4 flags on this long thread. People see it for what it is, and that nobody believes Jesus will return.
edit on 2-5-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

You said God's wife. David is not God. You're confused.

Christians know Jesus will return.

You will never find Christians to be popular with lots of flags. We are a "litte flock" (Luke 12.32) chosen before the foundations of the world. We have been martyred lots by your Satan. You are a bad guy, a pawn of the Devil, going to Hell.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Parture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

There is nothing to indicate these are books of fiction..

There is nothing to prove those books are real either. They are as real as the Harry Potter books. You cannot prove that anything that is listed in the bible actually happened.

I think this website says it best: GOD DOESN'T EXIST

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Parture

And you are quoting this from what version of the Bible? The current King James edition has many...many mistranslations from ancient text. Plus even the acient text was written by others who were not the Apostles but rather Monks and other religious dogma inserting authors.

Here is a perfect example...and even the Vatican has confirmed this to be a mistranslation. Moses did not part the RED SEA...he crossed the REED SEA...a marshy tidal area near the Mediterranean Sea and at the joining of the Red Sea. Moses and his people crossed at Low Tide and the Egyptian Army in pursuit was caught up in the rising tide which swamped their chariots. THIS IS A REALITY.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

If you want to worship a rapist, that's your business. You can act like you're all confused, but the phrase from the Bible says it all: 2 Samuel 12:11-14

11 “This is what the LORD says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight. 12 You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel.’”

You God encourages rape....what a sick bastard.
edit on 3-5-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

There is nothing to indicate these are books of fiction..

There is nothing to prove those books are real either. They are as real as the Harry Potter books. You cannot prove that anything that is listed in the bible actually happened.

I think this website says it best: GOD DOESN'T EXIST

These books show that they agree with the historical record from external sources who acknolwedge this was a real movement of real people. Therefore, the burden is on you to show otherwise.

Harry Potter books are admittedly fictitious by they author.

The Bible is self-evident. For example, the Apostles multiply corroborate one another, contemporary writings of the day, of their eyewitness testimony.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

If you want to worship a rapist, that's your business. You can act like you're all confused, but the phrase from the Bible says it all: 2 Samuel 12:11-14

11 “This is what the LORD says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight. 12 You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel.’”

You God encourages rape....what a sick bastard.

God allowing rape as a consequence of acts of sinful evil men is not God doing it. You keep blaming God for the choices of men.

You got a few screws loose.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Parture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

These books show that they agree with the historical record from external sources who acknolwedge this was a real movement of real people.
Your external sources are what? Churches that are already brainwashed? Obsessed followers of this original "Harry Potter" book series.Harry = God.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

God allowing rape as a consequence of acts of sinful evil men is not God doing it. You keep blaming God for the choices of men.

Wow....you really ARE ok with God allowing people to rape. Raping Davids innocent wife....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

These books show that they agree with the historical record from external sources who acknolwedge this was a real movement of real people.
Your external sources are what? Churches that are already brainwashed? Obsessed followers of this original "Harry Potter" book series.Harry = God.

Non-Christians sources. For example we have 45 sources of Jesus within 150 years of His death more than any 10 persons from antiquity combined. 17 of those sources are non-Christian sources. But the other 28 are Christian sources.

There is nobody more well evidenced than Jesus in all of antiquity.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Wow....you really ARE ok with God allowing people to rape. Raping Davids innocent wife....

Sinful people do such sinful things. Why blame God for the choices of men?

Show me how you can create a world without this evil act from fallen men? Let's see if you can do better than God. You can't even wipe yourself properly, lol.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

There is nobody more well evidenced than Jesus in all of antiquity

There IS this other person named Muhammad? 1.8 Billion Muslims can't be wrong...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Show me how you can create a world without this evil act from fallen men?

God allowing it to happen? Taking Davids wife from him and giving her to his neighbor to allow it? Your God is one sick bastard for sure.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

There is nobody more well evidenced than Jesus in all of antiquity

There IS this other person named Muhammad? 1.8 Billion Muslims can't be wrong...

1.8 billion Muslims are wrong, for they claim without any evidence six centuries later Jesus never died on the cross. They believe in salvation by works, but the Bible says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast.

Muhammad is not well evidenced.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Show me how you can create a world without this evil act from fallen men?

God allowing it to happen? Taking Davids wife from him and giving her to his neighbor to allow it? Your God is one sick bastard for sure.

What David did was wrong. God never said it was right.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join