It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Said When He Would Return to the Day

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parture

The governments of the world should enter Syria and dethrone their government, but not kill every last soul in Syria, because unlike ancient Canaan the people of Syria are fighting against their own evil government.

So, at one time, God was ok with mass murder, correct?
edit on 2-5-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You're not too bright are you?

For someone who is obsessed with the Bible, you seem to forget Mark 12:31

The second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' No other commandment is greater than these.

You have so much hate inside you. Perhaps you are not worth of His love...if you cold so much anger to others.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Where did Jesus sin in those verses you gave? You don't say.

Ummm, do you even have a Bible? I gave you the chapter and verse.

You gave verses but you didn't show Jesus sinned in those verses.

Why are you so dumb?
edit on 2-5-2012 by Parture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The governments of the world should enter Syria and dethrone their government, but not kill every last soul in Syria, because unlike ancient Canaan the people of Syria are fighting against their own evil government.

So, at one time, God was ok with mass murder, correct?

To kill a people who engaged in such horrific and heinous crimes against humanity, it was literally the only solution, because they would not cease and desist. It would be like you living next door to someone who terrorized you every night and killed several of your family members and their whole household upheld that evil.

Why do you come to the defense of such evil saying to let them be?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You're not too bright are you?

For someone who is obsessed with the Bible, you seem to forget Mark 12:31

The second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' No other commandment is greater than these.

You have so much hate inside you. Perhaps you are not worth of His love...if you cold so much anger to others.

Obsessed with the word of God given to the nations for the redemptive design? You're obsessed in your hatred and anger against the word of God.

Love thy neighbor is not telling lies like you do. So much hate in you. You are worthy of His love if you would only repent and believe in Him, He would surely save you. Otherwise you will go to Hell as you wish.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Perhaps you should have someone that knows how to read explain it to you. Apparently it is too hard for you to understand.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Perhaps you should have someone that knows how to read explain it to you. Apparently it is too hard for you to understand.

I am glad you can't show it. Praise the Lord!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

To kill a people who engaged in such horrific and heinous crimes against humanity, it was literally the only solution, because they would not cease and desist. It would be like you living next door to someone who terrorized you every night and killed several of your family members and their whole household upheld that evil.

You do realize you just described God, correct? God himself has engaged in horrific crimes against humanity. He has killed more people than Satan...how sad is that?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You do realize you just described God, correct? God himself has engaged in horrific crimes against humanity. He has killed more people than Satan...how sad is that?

Praise Satan and all his glory!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Satan killed more people than God. God kills only to stop evil. Satan kills for the sake of evil. Why do you prefer killing for the sake of evil rathen than to stop evil? You're a bad guy.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Praise Satan and all his glory!

Thank God there is a Hell for you and Satan whom you admit you worship. You're a bad guy. Just like we have to lock up people in jail for life because they will never stop their evil, you have to be locked up in Hell for eternity because you will not stop.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Satan killed more people than God. God kills only to stop evil. Satan kills for the sake of evil. Why do you prefer killing for the sake of evil rathen than to stop evil? You're a bad guy.

Actually, there are a few websites that prove you very wrong. The body count in the Bible alone show God killed millions, and Satan I think only had a body count of 10.

one example:
LIST OF ALL THOSE GOD KILLED IN BIBLE

You're worshipping a mass murderer??

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Actually, there are a few websites that prove you very wrong. The body count in the Bible alone show God killed millions, and Satan I think only had a body count of 10.

You're worshipping a mass murderer??

I am glad you have no evidence for you claim. What's there to argue about? You admit you worship Satan and will go to Hell with him.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Parture

Uhhhmm...I will not disparage anyones belief system but I will speak about facts.
Fact...the current Christian Calendar is off plus or minus 125 years since the calendar was not created until around 450 to 600 years after Christs Death.

Fact...even though I believe religion is a good thing for SOME people...there is no difinitive proof of the existance of any GOD.

Fact...there is a very long history of people proclaiming to have the knowledge of when Christ will supposedly return. They have used Numerology, Ancient Text, Profitizing through visions or supposed direct contact with GOD...etc...etc...etc...

Fact...they have all been wrong.

This does not mean that belief or faith is a bad thing...just proclaimations without logic is. Split Infinity

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Parture

Uhhhmm...I will not disparage anyones belief system but I will speak about facts.
Fact...the current Christian Calendar is off plus or minus 125 years since the calendar was not created until around 450 to 600 years after Christs Death.

Fact...even though I believe religion is a good thing for SOME people...there is no difinitive proof of the existance of any GOD.

Fact...there is a very long history of people proclaiming to have the knowledge of when Christ will supposedly return. They have used Numerology, Ancient Text, Profitizing through visions or supposed direct contact with GOD...etc...etc...etc...

Fact...they have all been wrong.

This does not mean that belief or faith is a bad thing...just proclaimations without logic is. Split Infinity

FACT, the Gregorian Calendar is exactly as it should be and even if it was off it wouldn't change a thing.

FACT, we know God exists because nature can't start up from nothing nor always have been existing. If there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so. And you would never have existed because a past eternity would still be going never to reach this point. We know Jesus is God because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.

FACT, we know when Jesus returns preceded by 3 events: a great earthquake, black sackcloth sun, red blood moon. Those events occur 2010/11, 2013, 2014/15, leaving the 2,520 days of the Tribulation, starting on the first of the last 3 feasts that deal with His return, and landing on Tisha B'Av when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. This does not work for 2014-21 nor 2016-23, but it is exact for 2015-22. Praise the Lord!

FACT, eventually some of us are right about His return as the evidence thus given shows you can't overturn it like you can overturn the previous false claims.

FACT, this is logic. If you don't accept it, you're illogical.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I am glad you have no evidence for you claim. What's there to argue about? You admit you worship Satan and will go to Hell with him.

If I go to Hell, I'll be right there with God.

Did you know God encourages the raping of women?

2 Samuel 12:11-142 Samuel 12:11-14

11 “This is what the LORD says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight. 12 You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel.’”

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

FACT, we know God exists because nature can't start up from nothing nor always have been existing.

There is absolutely no proof he ever existed. It is just a story, that has changed over the years. No proof whatsoever.

If there truly was a God, is is a cruel jokester that lets people starve in africa, when he can provide fertile grounds. He lets people suffer needlessly, when he can help.

Yeah, there never was a God.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

If I go to Hell, I'll be right there with God.

Did you know God encourages the raping of women?

2 Samuel 12:11-142 Samuel 12:11-14

11 “This is what the LORD says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight. 12 You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel.’”

God who created Hell will be in the New City. Hell is the place of eternal separation from God.

God is explaining the consequence of evil and disobedience, and self. You would engage in these evil acts and hope there is no consequence. How you delude yourself.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

FACT, we know God exists because nature can't start up from nothing nor always have been existing.

There is absolutely no proof he ever existed. It is just a story, that has changed over the years. No proof whatsoever.

If there truly was a God, is is a cruel jokester that lets people starve in africa, when he can provide fertile grounds. He lets people suffer needlessly, when he can help.

Yeah, there never was a God.

Jesus is the most documented person in antiquity. If Jesus didn't exist then nobody did.

Since nature can't always have existed the uncreated Creator must exist according to Rom. 1.20.

God is righteous, holy and true. He has always shown this character. People suffer from their sins. You would have your sin and not be punished from it. You are a bad guy.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

God is explaining the consequence of evil and disobedience, and self. You would engage in these evil acts and hope there is no consequence.

So you are ok with God sending his wife off to be raped?

My god...you are disturbed.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join