It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Extraterrestrials. Do You Wish That We Show Up !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I think you posted a double duplicate of your message below the video.

These texts have been around since at least 2008. Optimism opium never brings the kinds of change people need and want. Do or do not, there is no try.

What difference would it make if "we" did show up? Would it have to be movie style with a fleet of ships and all? What if "we" showed up in a way not yet portrayed in movies, would you even notice? What if the only way into this vibrational reality is to be born into it as a creature of this planet?

I guess it's movie style arrival or nothing to most of you.

Thanks - I think I fixed it now. [removed dup-text-error]

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

9/11? Everyone fell for that except us. I am surpised to sometimes realize how ignorant the rest of the population is. Can you believe that there still are folks who don't know that the Earth rotates around the Sun? I mean, sickening.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If there are indeed other intelligent species, aliens, multidimensional, or whatever, YES, I certain wish they'd quit being such shy little babies and get it over it, for good or bad.

If they're hostile, bring it.
If they're friendly, bring it.

What's with all the secrecy? Just pull the trigger already!

One way or another, either/or, for better or worse, it will at least validate some of the people that believe there really are aliens visiting while getting the rest to shut up about the ridiculous invented nonsense that's just a never-ending fountain of total worthless poop.

Should hostile aliens come along, cool, humanity could use a good toe to toe to unite humanity as humanity to end all the petty silly squabbles.
Should benevolent sparkle sparkle rainbow vibration goody good aliens show up, yeah, we could use the help to end world hunger, poverty, and the many other quality of life factors that go unanswered.

Does any of this happen?
NO.

We've been absolutely RIPE for either scenario for a long time.
With hostile take over, it would have been easier any measure of time ago, whether decades or centuries.
Benevolence? The world hasn't gotten any happier. If anything, the world is more broken and more corrupt, and more full of evil people than before. All that goody good rainbow sparkle stuff could have helped out way quicker, way easier long time ago.

Have we seen either?
NOPE.

I suspect neither is happening and all this talk about aliens is total fantasy poop.
If there is some aliens, then, prove it. Show yourselves, for real. It's long past time to come out of the closet.
No need for hostility or benevolence. Just show up, make introductions, do a few world tour appearances, then say "we'll be back".

The same ploy worked for all the world religions that have that very same "I'll be back someday" notation, so, it'd certainly work for any sort of aliens that decide to just show themselves in a very open and public way.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by swan001

I see, interesting take.

Although a lot of people may want them to "help" us ..... I think an equal amount simply want them to reveal themselves and don't really care if they help us.

I think we can get by just fine without them ......and this isn't even accounting for possible reverse engineering we have done with "their" tech.

And Project Blue Beam would go horribly ....not sure anyone would fall for that. Just look how bad 9/11 went

edit on 25-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

That really depends what "side you're on".

Like if you favor a "Satanic" slavery system for the world, or something more like a heavenly-vision of your own imagination? The course we're on seems to be giving up freedom after freedom in the name of security while we seem to get neither. But if you're a govt official, cop, 1% wealthy, etc... I guess that could be a good thing. Personally I'm not. I live day-to-day with my faith in Jesus and a sense that "the end is near" and getting closer every day.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yes, please show up, clone me, and let my clone work while I go fishing all day! Now, THAT is what I want.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

That's right. The Blue Beam will use holograms to make us believe evil ET invade us, then they will make it believe as if a good ET (whose text you see in the OP) show up and save the day.
Antichrist.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks OP wow well written and thoughtful. I am glad you shared. I must admit it made me sad though. Possibly a reflection of the overwhelming feeling of hopelessness most of us have to our ability change the world around us. It's nice to think about and fun to roll around in my brain however I fear there is no knight in shining armor coming to save the day be it god, alien or other. A what point do we stop waiting and start doing? We may be outnumbered and outgunned but history proves that victory can be had by those with courage and conviction. At some point a decision must be made to stand and fight or to give up/in.

I am a dreamer and I would like to think it could be that easy however logically I know nothing worth having is ever that easy. Interesting times we find ourselves in. Sorry but I can't buy into the whole thing unless mankind steps up and takes control of his own destiny he will never fully appreciate the rewards.

As for me I refuses to participate in the farce any longer. I am done waiting for the cavalry. I may be on my knees now but I am going to come up swinging.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Ugh... I've just had some message after meditating given to me that I was told I should post. I refused because I don't like that type of thing but saved it for later incase, then I saw this as the first thread after getting back here. Think I should post it now but am going to have a think about it.

Are some of us being manipulated? Is this TPTB programming me or is it real? I feel sick about it but I'm just going to get on with my night. I meditate on not being attached to things so it's no big deal to me. I know they wanted a thread but this is my message to them : shove it.
My own opinion for what it's worth, is that we're about to get disclosure, and it scares me. I always thought I'd be cool about it, but now I'm freaked. Time to meditate.

edit on 25-4-2012 by robhines because: added

That's interesting. Especially the part about manipulation and sources. I've had a few dreams recently that felt "pushed at me" with somewhat dark-seeming intentions. Thankfully I've been dream aware for a long time now and my conscious mind intervened. I woke up and took a shower.

I've had other dreams that caused me to wake-up (1994), or consider survival or behavioral aspects ... that may have been from better sources - though its never easy to discern since it requires "interpretation".... thus as in so many things, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, dreams are in the interpretation, and so - on.

For what its worth I enjoyed what you shared and your own POV about it too.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Cheers, I'm not happy at all to be honest though and I feel like a freak now and like I've been used. It made me cry too. I also think the boundaries might be dissolving somewhere in our collective unconscious. If it's for the best, so be it. If it's true though TPTB have caused some big problems and they've attracted attention from Aliens, well done, idiots. That's their own fault, and if they want to grill me about it they're wasting their time. It came into my head and now it's gone. And I'll be making sure not to post anything else that "arrives" because it could be mind control. I've researched MKULTRA and that's enough for me, thanks.

Time to go back to listening to my my music, and my "life."
edit on 25-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

A few years back I had the thought...

"Satan can't help but do God's work." --- my own phrase.

As an example I mentioned the Crusades and Catholicism while at the same time thanks to that organization we actually have bibles and can read the story of the history of Good v Evil with the hope restored by Jesus (regardless of the authenticity or fiction of the text). For me the cover-to-cover read was the most powerful hero inspring hope I've yet learned of. Even better than Howard Roarke, or Johnathan E. Who is John Galt?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Project Bluebeam is an old news now that it isn't even functional by now. Let go of Project Bluebeam.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
To add something about what I posted back up there : I tried channeling and I'm not sure what happened. I've also not eaten anything but a snickers bar in two days and had been drinking last night too. Still don't feel hungry at all either. I have no idea what really happened or why I responded in such a weird way. Will hopefully get something to eat later whether I feel hungry or not, and get some proper meditation done. I definitely feel like something's been screwing with me though.

Just used a free online tarot to see what it'd say too, I got this :

My "channeling attempt" contained this : "Do you wish to carry on playing? If you do you'll know where the line is and to respect it, because it was made long before you arrived here."

edit : I know that can easily be faked, you just ask the question and carry on trying until you get that card. I tried it once, and have got better things to do after last night's episode than to fake an online tarot reading. So maybe something's about to happen, or someone out there has a really bad sense of humour. The only plus point I currently have is that my stomach just started rumbling, so maybe it's about time to eat again.

To anyone angry at my messages :

I am DONE with this thread.
edit on 26-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Okay, so, I've done the hokey pokey brain thinking question asking and saying 'YES' thing every time I thought about it, and aint nuttin' happened.

As far as votes go too, how are these alleged aliens supposedly keeping tally? Do they like have the telepathic version of the Diebold voting machine Mark 8000 or something?

If they ever do show up, I'm going to have a thing or two to tell them about human suffering and all the millions of people around the planet that have been suffering, and have died while they floated around in their sparkle rainbow crystal spaceships of new age meditation light.

I'm pretty certain there's this thing about clarity of moral imperative when it comes to the suffering of others where those that stand by and do nothing when they can, are just as culpable and responsible for the suffering and pain experienced by those having it as those actively involved in application of said troubles.

In smaller words, if there indeed are aliens of the benevolent sort as the OP video maintains, then;
1. They've stood by and watched, doing nothing when they could, while people suffered.
2. Because they've stood by and done nothing when they could have, especially where people have prayed to gods (or anyone/anything listening), begged for mercy, pleaded for help from any sector from anyone, or anything, these aliens, at least in my book are just as responsible for all such suffering as our evil world leaders.

If a change for the better can be made, and all the tentacles of manipulation, control, and lies can be taken away where everyone can be treated equally, then, why has such not been done yet?

If they're the telepathic sort as claimed, they have no excuse. The cries of the suffering are legion. Were the mental cries and anguish of the suffering made audible the noise of it would likely be deafening.

Thus, what gives?
You can't hear the cries and pleas, the begging, prayers, or any of it all asking for help in some form or another but saying YES is going to make all this wonderful rainbow stuff happen?

It don't add up. As much as I'd like to see me some aliens, or anyone for that matter make the world a better place, I'm pretty certain all this Utopian pipe dream stuff aint happening.

I've said YES, and I'll say it again and again and again, so, yeah, bring it. Me thinks though, this is all just another bit o imaginative hooey.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think a lot of things are starting to click together now, although I might be wrong. Anyway, I'm bored of saying this but to any agents reading
apologies for the previous messages, and I'll probably be e-mailing the MoD soon to ask them a few things. I'll probably get blanked but it's worth a try. So to the good guys, give me some time please, I'm trying to work something out here.
edit on 26-4-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Here is your answer:

Prime Directive

Gene Roddenberry has been spot on before you know.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

The Prime directive is a nice thought and all, but this specific bit of fairy land pixie dust fantasy sprouts from the UFO canon where many numbers of people claim to have already had contact as well as continuing ongoing contact.
Part of this little feel-good bed-time story also rests on the premise that there are other aliens already in contact with world leaders, working toward a goal of even tightening human enslavement.

With those two, Prime Directive, at least as imagined by GR, was tossed out in the waste bin long time ago.

Further, in regard to these supposed other aliens that are allegedly working lockstep with world leaders for the enslavement of humanity, accordingly, these self styled benevolent that are supposed to be represented in the OP video, have mitigated some of the effects and actions of these more insidious sort of alien through galactic law, treaty or some such.

That would indicate involvement at least in part, and if they're in for a dime, they may as well be in for a dollar since their hands, tentacles, or whatever manipulating appendages they have, are already essentially dirty.

Sure, it'd be nice for care bears and my little ponies to rain their rainbow magic love down from the sky, sparkle glitter and all, to change the world for the better where no one is enslaved through the ulterior selfish motives of the elite.
For everyone to be happy, these benevolent aliens have quite a tall order to fill:
1. Either money would need be abolished, or everyone given a fair, and comfortable living wage regardless or whether they work or not.
2. Free, comfortable, secure, clean housing need be provided to everyone regardless their station in life so that no one ever need fear or worry about having to live on the streets, in slums or ghettos, nor have concern about the system of slavery that results from taxation of home ownership, or the cycle of rental agreements.
3. Universal healthcare need be provided to everyone on the planet without restriction.
4. Laws of self governorship need be put in place decriminalizing activities of consenting adults regarding what they choose to do with their bodies or consume.

That's only the beginning. To 'free' or emancipate people from the systems of control through media, as well as all the civil, state, and federal laws in place that enforce a climate of citizen slavery, quite a large amount of work needs be done.

Lastly, the people up at the top of the food chain aren't going to be clicking on the 'Like' button if any of the above is attempted in action. The upper crust will fight the above tooth and nail, and thermonuclear as well.

Thus, no, me thinks none of any of this benevolent alien stuff is going to happen.
There's not going to be any sparkle wand waving that makes everything a-okay.
Regardless of whether any aliens showing up are benevolent or hostile, there will be violent opposition.
With hostile, it's granted. With benevolent, well, when those in power now stand to lose all that power, I'm certain some big red buttons with accompanying launch codes are going to get pushed.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If only you were the leader of one of our countries, maybe we'd have some common sense instilled into the way things work in this messed up world. You have a lot of good ideas, thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join