It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Connects! EVERYTHING.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Humans are great at finding, and making, patterns where no real pattern exists.

You see those things listed and think the connections you find are evidence to some greater truth about the paranormal nature of reality, and I look at those things and see a greater truth about the flawed nature of human psychology.

Which of us is closer to the truth? I will let Occam's Razor be my guide, here.

I find it interesting that you paint a picture of a bizarre, exciting world of paranormality, and yet in all of these dozens of fields there is no convincing evidence that any of it is true. You and others have created an amazing fantasy world out of nothing, that's the beauty of the human psyche.

My advice to you, confirm beyond doubt the original claim before trying to connect it to the next step, e.g, confirm the reality of ghosts beyond a reasonable doubt before trying to connect them to another unconfirmed phenomena like UFOs. It's 9/11 all over again.
edit on 26-4-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Of course they are all connected!

They are all created from the same thing, the Creator. Best thing about that is that I need not name "who" the creator is, or "what". The Creator is Everything. The collective consciousness stream that is our "reality" is definitely connected because we are all One.

Well done, OP.

To help visualize this, think about a laser projection. It is one continuous stream, but through the use of time and memory of events (think of that like the lag your eye picks up as smooth motion with a laser dancing about), incredibly detailed things can be created. We all are part of this consciousness stream as we are all One. We ARE this stream of laser light, as far as my analogy is concerned.

A laser can be shot through a lens, through mirrors, through materials, but it still just the same thing. It may turn into complex shapes, or morph into one object or the next, but when concentrated again it is One.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

it really is strange, it just keeps happening all the time.

its like everything is related, not just like a butterfly effect, but like a super swarm of mega butterfly's with their wings made out of butter.

everything is SO connected, that i can't begin to explain.

karma is Real by the way. do nice things and they DO come back.

feel bad one day, but say NO i feel GOOD!!!!! and you WILL feel good, and everyone around you will feel better.

i believe and therefor i am. everything is connected.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
here's some things that connect.
This guy's spot on.

link to documentary

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why do so many understand and agree with this post? You get to point when you start to think your crazy and this is ridicules and then you get slapped with another coincidence. I can't argue when there are just way too many coincidences. I have just learned to try and keep most of what I have found to myself otherwise I would be thrown into a mental ward...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I blame Kevin Bacon...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That's definitley the appeal to this site. I've learned so much random awesome crap from ATS over the last year. Now I'm addicted of course

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beenupsince2007
I have just learned to try and keep most of what I have found to myself otherwise I would be thrown into a mental ward...

I think a lot of us feel the same way. At least I do, but that's why we all come here to ATS where we can post our craziest ideas, theories, and so on and NOT get put into a ward.

We just have to know when to keep our mouths shut. It happens to me all the time, someone will say something that relates to a conspiracy and I just hush and let them speak. It doesn't always make sense to me, though, why "Conspiracy theorists/buffs/nuts" are automatically shunned, as conspiracy is the first thing that a court of law looks for...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I dont mean to be bumping super old threads. But I just realized I never replied to any of you! I agree with you all. I learn plenty of random things on here, love it. And there are also far to many coincidences to ignore. It is something we must strive to do. Connect all the dots!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join