It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Crowd:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You all wanted to know where the Mitt Romney supporters were. Take a look at this!!!! Seems to me average Americans demanding their country back.

Towards the end of the video they do massive sweeps around the room so take a good look at all those people

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you believe the false left-right paradigm and the faux partisan lies it spews, I extend to you my sincerest prayers.

Just who is it that they're re-claiming the country from? Obama? Because Romney and Obama are different robots with the same programming, and with him in office no one's "taking back" anything. I am very convinced that the people haven't been in power since Thomas Jefferson was president.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Bunch of " Walking Dead " if you ask me ..YAWN ..........

link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk
If you believe the false left-right paradigm and the faux partisan lies it spews, I extend to you my sincerest prayers.

Just who is it that they're re-claiming the country from? Obama? Because Romney and Obama are different robots with the same programming, and with him in office no one's "taking back" anything. I am very convinced that the people haven't been in power since Thomas Jefferson was president.

So is RP complete with all of his robotic followers
Have a good life. But you cannot dispute the facts it's right in front of you!!!!!

link   

Romney is a joke...about as funny as the joke we currently have in office. I don't know about you but I'm tired of the animals running the zoo!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!

Lets take back America!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Bunch of " Walking Dead " if you ask me ..YAWN ..........

You wanted to see it, there it is. I didn't ask for a commentary.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Its hard to win an election against Obama when you only have one non-white person show up to support you. Which happens to be strategically placed in view of the camera. And not looking excited whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He's Elite, he's greedy, he knows how to outsource and turn the economy into a
service economy. It is going to be neato watching Tea Party types gaging on his firm lack of conservative credentials, besides the fact that he loves money more than people, he is also a big government
big shot.

Anyhow, waiting to see the gang here defy all bounds of hypocrisy -

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

That crowd is about 600 to 1000 people tops.
And probably more like 300 to 500
Not a great number at all.

link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
Its hard to win an election against Obama when you only have one non-white person show up to support you. Which happens to be strategically placed in view of the camera. And not looking excited whatsoever.

I noticed, I think he is "Special" or drugged and tied to the pulpit Romney is perched upon.
I hope he escaped...

link   
reply to post by ForeverDusk

" I am very convinced that the people haven't been in power since Thomas Jefferson was president. "

Whoa ! Take it Easy their Old Timer . You know, some People say that Tommy Jefferson was a Real Rascal ! Nobody's Perfect you know........

link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

So is RP complete with all of his robotic followers
Have a good life. But you cannot dispute the facts it's right in front of you!!!!!

Yes, the facts are in front of me. The fact that people are easily fooled and will believe anything. The fact that our government puts on a show every two-to-four years that effectively convinces those easily fooled individuals that their opinion actually counts. The fact that the aforementioned government has lied, cheated, stolen, and enslaved us all with an economy based solely on debt.

Indeed, the facts are in front of me. The question is: do you see them?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill

Romney is a joke...about as funny as the joke we currently have in office. I don't know about you but I'm tired of the animals running the zoo!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!

Lets take back America!!!

I wonder when you guys are going to do something?

How long can you take this bull from the media, they will stiff you endlessly...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

[
Yes, the facts are in front of me. The fact that people are easily fooled and will believe anything. The fact that our government puts on a show every two-to-four years that effectively convinces those easily fooled individuals that their opinion actually counts. The fact that the aforementioned government has lied, cheated, stolen, and enslaved us all with an economy based solely on debt.

Yeah I see you drank the RP Kool-Aid thinking he will do things any different even if he somehow wins.....ugh. Romney's not the best but he will be a better leader than both RP and Obama. That is certain.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Typical Romney supporter. "Romney isnt going to be a good president, but he isnt Obama"

Goodluck beating Obama

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

[

Yeah I see you drank the RP Kool-Aid thinking he will do things any different even if he somehow wins.....ugh. Romney's not the best but he will be a better leader than both RP and Obama. That is certain.

I honestly have no idea how you can reach that conclusion. The man (Romney) is a notorious liar and political flip-flop, constantly switching his positions to fit whatever mood his followers are in at the moment. He, like every other politician except for Paul and perhaps a limited few others, is a corporatist pawn that screws over his constituents to feed his greed. I would rather draw a random name from ATS out of a hat and vote for that person as president, because anyone from this site would make a better leader than the scum Romney.
edit on 4/25/2012 by ForeverDusk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I guess you could say Romney would be good for the economy. But that would be Wallstreet Economy. Not the Main Street Economy we all live in. And Romney would boost the exports here in the US but that woulld only be the Exporting of all our jobs overseas as he sellls us out even more to the global elite and global corporations.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

That crowd is about 600 to 1000 people tops.
And probably more like 300 to 500
Not a great number at all.

HAHA I was going to say the same thing. Thats less than the amount of people hanging out in the trees at a Ron Paul rally.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
He sure doesnt sound like this when he is debating. LOL. Good Speach anyway. Sounded a little familiar though....hmmmmm cant put my finger on it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Obama and Romney are cut from the same cloth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join