It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Miserably Hot in West Texas Today

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus
 


Yep smart girl! My husband and I picked a good apartment, they have two pretty nice size pools which our daughters love. We all become fish during the summer!!

Hope you can find a way to cool off and dont let the heat get to ya!!

edit on 26-4-2012 by jkat21 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Today on the local news they had a consortium at Tech, talking about whether or not the drought will continue.


Experts say the La Niña pattern is coming to a close, and that could be good news for the area. Normal to above average rainfall levels are being predicted for the summer months, but it's difficult to know for sure. Experts agree the next two months will be critical in deciding whether or not the drought will continue in the area.


www.kcbd.com...

The newscaster stated that they predicted a 40% chance of an El Nino event. That means a 60% chance that we WON'T get above-average rainfall. I guess we'll just have to wait and see....



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati
 


Well, I can see why you love the heat. My daughter and her husband just moved to upstate New York, and she is complaining that it's still freezing up there, and she just can't seem to get warm. She said "they have these weird water heater thingies on the walls for heat and they don't work."

I said, "You mean radiators? Steam heat?" LOL.

They're military, so they've gone from Japan, to Hawaii, to Alabama, and now New York. She's never lived anywhere cold. I warned her to get a good coat before going up there, she didn't even own one.

I've always lived in warm areas, and no, I'm not a fan of the heat. I guess we always like what we don't have. But if y'all love the heat, you're in for a treat this year.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
last year where i am in texas we had over 60 days of above 100 temps. the. worst. summer. ever.

i have been told that we won't have it so bad this year. i'm expecting a few hail storms before summer kicks in full force. i'm not looking forward to that.



new topics

top topics
 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join