It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News WTF??!!??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Smith just Fox'd it up is all. Pretty much, it is theorized that if life begins similarly on other planets and said theoretical other planets never had an event that brought the dinosaurs (reptileesque species) to their demise (as it seemingly occurred on Earth), thus allowing primates/mammals to assume the top rung of evolutionary advancing, then theoretically, they could become the more evolutionary advanced species.

Where the imagination goes from here however, is solely one's own choice.

Originally posted by roughycannon

Its basically saying that if there was a planet that didn't have an asteroid impact to wipe out the dinosaurs then they may have evolved into intelligent beings.
yep exactly! It's a shame most are unable to see the bleeding obvious.... Still, that's what keeps this enigma going I guess

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I honestly can't wait.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ahh lizard people again....

Hoax bin

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Fox News breeds hype and scare tactics in any way they can...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Hoax bin

Yes, why not hoax even news reports.

Talk about Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Advanced Dinosaurs Rule Alien Worlds? Maybe So, Chemist Conjectures

Imagine an alien world ruled by "advanced dinosaurs" as smart as humans—maybe even smarter.

Science fiction? Not necessarily, says the author of a provocative new study whose title--“Evidence for the Likely Origin of Homochirality in Amino Acids”—gives no hint of any worrisome extraterrestrial implications.

Published in the March 25 issue of the "Journal of the American Chemical Society," the study addresses the chemistry of amino acids here on Earth. But study author Dr. Ronald Breslow, a professor of chemistry at Columbia University in New York City, said in a written statement the work suggests that if life forms do exist on other planets, they “could well be advanced versions of dinosaurs."

source for the quote.

a written statement by study author Dr. Ronald Breslow, a professor of chemistry at Columbia University in New York City

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by mudbeed

Hoax bin

Yes, why not hoax even news reports.

Talk about Deny Ignorance.

Be more honest, unity.

There's a bit of a difference between discussing the possibility of intelligent life as lizard-like, and speaking of "dark forces" and NWO reptillian evil control people...or whatever you're yapping about.

Have you ever been diagnoses with a dissociative identity disorder?!

A lot of what you write seems straight out of the mouth of a DID or MPD patient.

Please get help.

Just trying to counter-balance your gibberish so other members don't get hooked in.
edit on 26-4-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is my question...you watch Fox news?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Have you gone outside and looked into the night sky? The universe is unfathomably huge.

There is plenty of room for billions of totally different types of alien species.

From AI self-replicating robots, to jellyfish beings, to smurfs or whatever. You're going to find all sorts of weirdness if you could fly around the galaxy instantly and check out every planet.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

A lot of what you write seems straight out of the mouth of a DID or MPD patient.

Please get help.

Just trying to counter-balance your gibberish so other members don't get hooked in.

No offense but I haven't seen Unity 99 exhibit the symptoms of a mental patient.

Perhaps you just label them and call them crazy because you simply disagree with them?

That's a very underhanded way to say "I respectfully disagree", don't you think?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

After reading that book along with further research,reading and documentaries, I came to the conclusion that there was something more than simple coincidence with all of the serpent/dragon imagery in ancient mans past.

I believe something unusual was going on back then.it continues presently only more shrouded in secrecy and shadow.

There is more to it than mere myth and folklore.

edit on 25-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

I concur and have pondered this myself. I haven't looked at the book you referenced in your post yet, but I will definitely check it out when I get the chance.

Even if we belive there is a shred of truth responsible for instigating folklore, legends and myths, the implications of such a shred in this case would be mind-blowing, IMO.

Absolutely.

I like to think along these lines...out of the thousands of paranormal,ufo & cryptozoology reports,if only one out of a million were to be irrefutably proven true...That's it,case closed,the phenomena exists.

It would only take one in order to set a wildfire of belief,even then you would still have those in disbelief & denial but that is just how it goes.

Although for the most part if we were to absolutely prove even one case it would erase the majority of doubt and confirm for many what they already knew to be true,all in one shot.

I believe there is a sprinkle of truth within every folktale,Some myths albeit the subject matter may have been different very well could of originated with a form of honest recall of real events,creatures and experiences.

ETA: About that book,'flying serpents and dragons' - it is a free to read PDF,I failed to mention that,just click on the link and towards the left you have the highlighted chapters to choose from.

Here it is again for anyone interested just in case you may have not seen my original post or thought it was a seller link - Flying Serpents and Dragons

That book is a game changer,if you already have suspicions and curiosities then after reading the book you will believe without a shadow of a doubt that there is certainly more than meets the eye with serpent imagery,worship and historical references in our past.

Enjoy!

Off-Topic-

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by unityemissions

Please get help.

No offense but I haven't seen Unity 99 exhibit the symptoms of a mental patient.

Perhaps you just label them and call them crazy because you simply disagree with them?

That's a very underhanded way to say "I respectfully disagree", don't you think?

I have to agree with Muzzleflash on this one.

I have read many posts from unity99 and I have never come away thinking she was mentally ill/unstable.
I may not of agreed/or had first hand experience with some of the topics she was talking about but I respected and thought upon what was being said in an unbiased/non-judgmental way as I could.

Those are some blatant accusations and assumptions you have thrown out there friend.

@Muzzleflash- I agree with your sentiments 100% when it comes to the unfathomable,vast universe.
I imagine there could be a plethora of diverse "aliens" of all shapes,sizes and shade.

I admit to being open minded to the possibility that there very well could still be unknown,undiscovered creatures/species/"aliens" below our feet within caves & caverns that have not been either discovered or fully explored.

Who knows what lies in the depths of our oceans,that is one aspect of our world that has been sorely unexplored because of the challenges of human limitations and technology,the technology aspect is getting there
though,I look to James Cameron's recent accomplishment & the advanced submarine they are developing for Europa.

edit on 26-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The Chemical Society concludes: "We would be better off not meeting them."--- WOW!!!---What a backward statement that was. They just stuck there foot in there mouth over that somewhat beleaguered statement.

My reply, to that quoted statement from the Chemical Society: HORSEFEATHERS!!!

I would love and cherish deeply----any chance too meet and chat with any dinosauroid humanoid from another star system.

Based on a typical planet such as ours--- that has carbon based life---in our universe, the chances are high that the dinosaurs---barring any extinction tragedys---would be the first myriad of species to rule a planet. Some would probably evolve---given the time--- into dinosauroid humanoids.

Chances that dinosauroid humanoid's--- barring any extinction tragedy's---would have the chance to aquire the technology for interstellar travel: 75%

Chances of homo sapien type humanoids evolving into aquiring the technology for interstellar travel, on a planet ruled by dinosaurs: 0.5%

I base my speculation---- that the dinosaurs on any typical Earth type planet will rule first--- because the dinosaurs are typically bigger, stronger and more intelligent than any of the first mammals that would appear in the evolutionary time scale based on the history of our Earth.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 26-4-2012 by Erno86 because: added and deleted a word

edit on 26-4-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 26-4-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Propaganda fear tactic.

One is a place we will never go, one is a creatue we will never see. Why combine the two, then broadcast it on national television?

CUZ ITS FAUX NEWS!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Quoting FOX NEWS is the modern day equivalent of saying "my best friend told me that ....... "

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If the whole of this news piece was shown then this wouldn't be up for discussion with all it's suggested connotations!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

It's pretty sad that Fox News is considered news. It's pretty scary that people actually watch it as a news sources.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Seriously?

Uh oh...who is "them" ??

I disagree with a lot of people. Unity is far from sane. It's more of a need to do so because his paranoia can cause other people to be triggered.

It would be, if it were true.

It's not.

Look, I'm not going to go through all of his recent posts to give a myriad of examples of his bouts of insanity... it hurts to much to think/feel what she must be going though. It's both disturbing, and disgusting.

Here's but one recent post:

Unity99

This is the stuff that makes everything that is told about 2012, and shifts to be CODING.

5th dimenison is their CODE for another cycle.

I can see what they're up to and how they're using everyting as a metaphor without any clue really as to what is going on with the testing grounds.

Projection

Its very simple and very plain. David Icke who is so put down online, made a great video recently. He showed his mansion and all the wealth he owns, and I supposed if one didn't notice the flat numbers they might mistake the building for such, but really.

He spends his time in his tiny study, almost 60, and what he was doing certainly wasn't for his benefit.

WTF? Seriously? Delusion.

But the youth and people who would be affected by the BRUTAL REGRESSIVE PLAN THE FOURTH REICHT NAZI's HAVE WHICH INCLUDES CHINA, ESPECIALLY NORTH KOREA, THE DRAGON OF OLD, AND SHARIA TYPE SYSTEMS.

Delusion.

They really want to send equality and middle class and progression out the window.

Black and white thinking.

That is what a series of events, disasters, and martial law, then revolts, wars, whatever they have planned is, to basically disempower, and depopulate the most advanced/equal systems.

Projection of one's own evils.

I can read through this crapola in an instant.

Grandiosity, and exaggeration.

NOT GOING DOWN.

Omnipotent. Result of rejecting one's own ill health.

They're not repressing this world under that brutal ugly sharia nazi empire, while live like ET demigods.

Again with the absolutes.

Wake up and grow up.

Yes, massa??

There was no original race, there was an intergalactic school with contributions from every system and cycles long before SUMAR ever happened, long before out of Africa ever occurred. That was an annanuki downgrade.

Are you for real? Not as a possibility, but you honestly believe you KNOW this poo?

You're heavily programmed and what they're trying to do is the most incredible injustice imaginable. We have a choice between progression, freedom and equality, the venus project, with grass roots leadership, clean advanced energy, not fossil fuels, or something so ugly, it comes from the Quetzcoatl group, the dragon races, the draco's pullling the strings.

Are you seeing a pattern yet?

And we're not going to stand by and let this one go down.

People David Icke, and others, they're not doing this for their own generation. They have only so long left and then its progression and wonderful worlds ahead.

So wonderful...David Icke as our true leader

Its for the children. Who currently now are being heavily programmed with propganda, violence, and satanic media.

Gotta throw in a satan in there, too, eh? I guess it wouldn't be complete without it...

Someone needs to wake up.

No kidding....

So this world has a real SHIFT, not the metaphorical regressive kind.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Unity is practically telling you her life story in this post.

It's black and white, us vs them. The "them" and "black" are parts of herself she's disowned, and projected onto the world. It's classic BPD issues...which is common in cases of MPD, and DID.

Do y'all seriously not read this at all?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I disagree with a lot of people. Unity is far from sane. It's more of a need to do so because his paranoia can cause other people to be triggered.

Actually you are 100% wrong, and this is complete slander. I would consider not relaying the truth, to be insane, not seeking for answers in a corrupt and heavily programmed world, to be criminal even, because there are countless victims that wouldn't exist if everyone stood up for what is right and saw it.

You don't have the right to go around calling those seeking for truth, or share experiences, insane. In fact, I suggest waking up a lot more, because there are billions suffering here, and they have plans for a lot more.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Actually you are 100% wrong, and this is complete slander.

That's right I'm not 99.999% wrong... I'm 100%

More black and white thinking, eh?

I would consider not relaying the truth, to be insane, not seeking for answers in a corrupt and heavily programmed world, to be criminal even, because there are countless victims that wouldn't exist if everyone stood up for what is right and saw it.

What truth? You don't have any. You're a pathological liar.

You don't have the right to go around calling those seeking for truth, or share experiences, insane. In fact, I suggest waking up a lot more, because there are billions suffering here, and they have plans for a lot more.

You are no god. Don't tell me what I don't have a right to do.

How about, you have the right to see a therapist, and if you don't...well billions are suffering here...you should do what the right thing is...go save your world of billions.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes 100% wrong, most definitely. There are no shades of that going on nor am I going stand buy and let slip in whatever words you want to use, period.

This topic is about a Fox News show that seems to want to prepare Americans for the possibility of intelligent dino's as ET. There was another news show, discussing how humanity should prepare for the possibility of Et invasion just a short while ago.

Those things are very odd.

But you want to use innuedo's and bullying, and yes having someone call me insane is bullying in my books, instead of asking what the agenda is.

And there certainly is one.

A friend with inside info told me that they were going to come out with an ET scenario to propel NWO forward.

NWO, is something only unbalanced fools would talk about, eh? Not something brought up by Bush in any of his talks or coded throughout hisotry. Its fascisim, my dear, and its increasing all around us.

It's historically something bigger than that and has to do with cycles. That they orchestrate.

Who are they? Use your head and fill in the blank. They are _______!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join