It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News WTF??!!??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Translation: "No, folks, disclosure is something you don't want!"
Faux News

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm still wondering which institution and what scientists have released this study.

Further, studies never prove anything. They only indicate based upon the size and variability spread of the sample groups put into the data set.
Considering the number of dinosaurs in space that are available to fill out even one data set for at least a non-zero group sampling, I'm a little suspect as to what was used to fill out a data set other than pure fantasy.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Those reptilians are not alien nor or they reptiles.
They have been here all along,left over from the great destruction that nearly wiped out all dinosaurs.
Some became birds,the rest went underground and evolved into the greys that witnesses see today.
They're plan IS global warming and we humans will become the great buffet they have patiently waited for.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
LOL...This sounds just like the so called reptillians, if they even exist.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Omg seriously? What in the world are these scientists basing there theory on?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Those reptilians are not alien nor or they reptiles.
They have been here all along,left over from the great destruction that nearly wiped out all dinosaurs.
Some became birds,the rest went underground and evolved into the greys that witnesses see today.
They're plan IS global warming and we humans will become the great buffet they have patiently waited for.

The ones that pull their strings are indeed off planet. That's the thing. But what they'll be allowed to pull off is another thing.

Aside from what I see as Goodness always watching over, and every single person on this planet a victim of their horrendous mistreatment, starvation and mind control, and we're not going to have any more suffering or hurting of the victims any longer on any level. Goodness watches over and is the Higher Ups of everything. They alone Design and Code the Universe, and this side is not going to pull any more nonsense. They'll be answering to all of us.

But also have to get past our consciousness, and they don't have those permissions.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
"....sleep tight"

Why do I get the impression it's as if he's saying, "Don't make me take off this puny mask, fool...I'm reptillion, biotchh!!"

Very true! The guy is a reptilian too! He's preparing us for his race.
If I meet them I just hope they have a mask like that newsguy.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here guyz do your homework.......

......we're screwed!!!

Sleep tight!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It would be funny to see a T. Rex try operate a spaceship with those little arms.

Perhaps these dinosaurs will have succeeded an intelligent-mammal like species on their planet that annihilated themselves through nuclear weapons.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Could it be possible a type of saurian being is already here,below our feet,deep within the planet?

In 1982, Dale Russell, then curator of vertebrate fossils at the National Museum of Canada in Ottawa, conjectured a possible evolutionary path for Troodon, if it not had perished in the K/T extinction event 65 million years ago, suggesting that it could have evolved into intelligent beings similar in body plan to humans. Over geologic time, Russell noted that there had been a steady increase in the encephalization quotient or EQ (the relative brain weight when compared to other species with the same body weight) among the dinosaurs.[27] Russell had discovered the first Troodontid skull, and noted that, while its EQ was low compared to humans, it was six times higher than that of other dinosaurs. Russell suggested that if the trend in Troodon evolution had continued to the present, its brain case could by now measure 1,100 cm3; comparable to that of a human.

Troodontids had semi-manipulative fingers, able to grasp and hold objects to a certain degree, and binocular vision.[11] Russell proposed that his "Dinosauroid", like members of the troodontid family, would have had large eyes and three fingers on each hand, one of which would have been partially opposed. Russell also speculated that the "Dinosauroid" would have had a tootheless beak. As with most modern reptiles (and birds), he conceived of its genitalia as internal. Russell speculated that it would have required a navel, as a placenta aids the development of a large brain case. However, it would not have possessed mammary glands, and would have fed its young, as some birds do, on regurgitated food. He speculated that its language would have sounded somewhat like bird song.[11][28]

However, Russell's thought experiment has been met with criticism from other paleontologists since the 1980s, many of whom point out that his Dinosauroid is overly anthropomorphic. Gregory S. Paul (1988) and Thomas R. Holtz, Jr., consider it "suspiciously human" (Paul, 1988) and Darren Naish has argued that a large-brained, highly intelligent troodontid would retain a more standard theropod body plan, with a horizontal posture and long tail, and would probably manipulate objects with the snout and feet in the manner of a bird, rather than with human-like "hands".

Source

Theoretical rendering of what an evolved Troodon would look like:

I recommend reading this book - FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS by R.A. Boulay

Description of the book:

A highly original work that deals a shattering blow to all our preconceived notions about our past and human origins. Worldwide legends refer to giant flying lizards and dragons that came to this planet and founded the ancient civilizations of Mesopo-tamia, Egypt, India and China. Who were these reptilian creatures? This book provides the answers to many of the riddles of history such as: What was the real reason for man's creation?

Why did Adam lose his chance at immortality in the Garden of Eden? Who were the Nefilim who descended from heaven and mated with human women? Why did the serpent take such a bum rap in history? Why didn't Adam and Eve wear clothes in Eden? What were the "crystals" or "stones" that the ancient gods fought over? Why did the ancient Sumerians call their major gods USHUMGAL, which means literally "great fiery, flying serpent?" What was the role of the gigantic stone platform at Baalbek? What were the "boats of heaven" in ancient Egypt and the "sky chariots" of the Bible?

Once I became curious and interested in the reptilian aspect of ufology,ancient texts/drawings/paintings and historical documents I went searching for as much relevant information I could get my hands on.

'Flying serpents and Dragons' is probably the best documented book on humanities interest,reverence,worship and mysterious connection with serpents.

After reading that book along with further research,reading and documentaries, I came to the conclusion that there was something more than simple coincidence with all of the serpent/dragon imagery in ancient mans past.

I believe something unusual was going on back then.it continues presently only more shrouded in secrecy and shadow.

There is more to it than mere myth and folklore.

I challenge you to read that book and come away without thinking/believing that there is definitely something weird going on with the serpent reverence,idolatry and imagery all throughout humanities past.

ETA: look into 'the brotherhood of the snake' in your research

edit on 25-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

I am thinking the same!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Heres a small article about the study:

www.globalpost.com...

Its basically saying that if there was a planet that didn't have an asteroid impact to wipe out the dinosaurs then they may have evolved into intelligent beings.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wow, did not know that.
Amazing.

Thank you for sharing, my curiosity is totally piqued to learn more about this discovery. Do you know of any threads on ATS right off hand that discuss this?

edit on 26-4-2012 by stupid girl because: spelling error

edit on 26-4-2012 by stupid girl because: because I'm an idiot

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Godzilla approaches...

but really guys we have been warned for years about this. I remember watching dinosaucers cartoon as a kid

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-4-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

After reading that book along with further research,reading and documentaries, I came to the conclusion that there was something more than simple coincidence with all of the serpent/dragon imagery in ancient mans past.

I believe something unusual was going on back then.it continues presently only more shrouded in secrecy and shadow.

There is more to it than mere myth and folklore.

edit on 25-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

I concur and have pondered this myself. I haven't looked at the book you referenced in your post yet, but I will definitely check it out when I get the chance.

Even if we belive there is a shred of truth responsible for instigating folklore, legends and myths, the implications of such a shred in this case would be mind-blowing, IMO.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

S&F- this is a great find

I wish I could give you more for contributing something that is so true to the spirit of the purpose of ATS.

And yes, I also give a big "WTF??" shout-out on something like this being reported on (or even MENTIONED, for that matter...) in the MSM.

The little "tin-foil hat" voice in the back of my mind immediately questioned the motives behind something like this being reported. Like they're trying to prepare us or something? In all actuality, for what, I haven't a clue, but I do believe there is always a motive behind 95% of what is addressed by the MSM.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

my curiosity is totaly peaked to learn more about this discovery.

so... does that mean that your curiosity has reached its highest point? that it can only go down from here? or did you mean that your curiosity has been PIQUED?! as in agitated or awoken?
sorry, sorry... pet peeve.

anyway. to the OP
this seems like such an insane thing to report on. it's like saying "8 year old timmy smith has conducted a study on the existence of the monster in his closet. results: he COULD be in there !!!?!!
i've NEVER been one to give in to annunaki reptoid illuminati cabal theories, but seriously... WHY would this ever get air time? let alone graphics and stuff??

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

Originally posted by stupid girl

my curiosity is totaly peaked to learn more about this discovery.

so... does that mean that your curiosity has reached its highest point? that it can only go down from here? or did you mean that your curiosity has been PIQUED?! as in agitated or awoken?
sorry, sorry... pet peeve.

anyway. to the OP
this seems like such an insane thing to report on. it's like saying "8 year old timmy smith has conducted a study on the existence of the monster in his closet. results: he COULD be in there !!!?!!
i've NEVER been one to give in to annunaki reptoid illuminati cabal theories, but seriously... WHY would this ever get air time? let alone graphics and stuff??

HA HA HAAAAAAAAA......

I totally deserve that.
Touchet, my friend. Well played.

I could easily be referred to as a "militant grammar nazi," therefore being called out on a sloppy mistake has been a long-time coming, for sure.

I will immediately edit my post. And in my defense, I kept looking at it because I knew there was something wrong but I just couldn't put my finger on it and chalked it up to being too anal. (Besides, I just finished making 3 baby bottles, changing one poop diaper, cooking breakfast, wiping jelly smeared throughout half the kitchen, and packing 2 school lunches....my poor brain isn't fully awake yet...lol..)

On topic:
I also do not lend much creedence to the annunaki/reptilian business, but this report seems bizzare IMO.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Oh wow, this is a very interesting thread, and while I had heard of the intelligent troodon theory before, I didn't realize that Fox News was reporting about it. I subscribe to said news site, just BTW, so ease up a little.
We're not all liberal sheeple on here, ya know.
The main problem I have with said theory is that why does life have to arise on said planets through a similar evolutionary path as our own? (If you even believe in evolution)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
c'mon..everyone by now knows that FOX NEWS loves to instill fear...same crap, different day. it was just a small segment where they actually didn't bash Obama or liberals, so they have to throw out something to instill fear in their listeners.
edit on 26-4-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join