It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News WTF??!!??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
seriously people, what the hell is going on? Remember this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Now this?? I don't know about you all, but i believe something really strange about to happened this year

edit on 25-4-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
we would be better off not meeting them. haha

Edit

-sleep tight-

Classic. LIZARD MEN!!!?

edit on 25-4-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

this is your thread???
thats all you got say??

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

yes, can u please tell what's going on?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well that certainly fits in with the Reptilian alien theory, although Dino's weren't reptilian but who knows if Reptilian aliens are actually from the reptile family.

Sleep tight

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I would like to meet them.

It would be an honor to be eaten by a dinosour

edit on 25-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"....sleep tight"

Why do I get the impression it's as if he's saying, "Don't make me take off this puny mask, fool...I'm reptillion, biotchh!!"

Maybe too much caffeine today.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

There were a few threads posted on this...here's one...

"Claim: Advanced dinosaurs may rule other planets"

Smith just Fox'd it up is all. Pretty much, it is theorized that if life begins similarly on other planets and said theoretical other planets never had an event that brought the dinosaurs (reptileesque species) to their demise (as it seemingly occurred on Earth), thus allowing primates/mammals to assume the top rung of evolutionary advancing, then theoretically, they could become the more evolutionary advanced species.

Where the imagination goes from here however, is solely one's own choice.
edit on 4/25/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A new study eh? By who? Tin foil hat University?

This theory was ripped off from an episode of Star Trek Voyager.

Seriously though, it's nice that fox employs the mentaly retarded.
edit on 25-4-2012 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

yes, can u please tell what's going on?

Yes.........they are reporting on a story that has been out for at least a week.....

Any other questions?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They'll probably be what? No, you have no idea of what they'll probably be, none at all. You outdated propaganda machine.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
They might as well say that aliens will look like spiders or horses or clowns or Robert Downey Jr. or any other thing that sentient beings can look like.

How is this a "study" anyways?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, that's good then at least traditional guns will work if things get ugly.

Thank God they are not super titanium alloy super bots?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There could be something here, but I don't think we can tell that with only the information you've given us.

The person is talking about a study that suggested that intelligent alien life may look something like dinosaurs, it's a kind of "What the Hell?" moment (like seriously, who cares) , but I don't think we can call it disclosure yet.

edit on 25-4-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Thank God they are not super titanium alloy super bots?

Oh don't worry they'll probably have those too so that they won't have to expose themselves to our pesky chemical propellant kinetic pee-shooters

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh, those reptilians, when will they quit it.

2nd

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Dinosaurs were scary enough. I'd hate to imagine a Velociraptor being any smarter than they already were.
Does this mean the "dinosaliens" or "reptilians" would be carnivorous ? Maybe they'll be plant eaters instead.
We can't even imagine all the different circumstances that would dictate what life on another world evolved to look like. Anything could be possible when you think of the size of the universe. Every possibility may be possible.
Think about this...
Some dinos were huge. They had big heads with tiny brains, right? How big would the intelligent, alien version's head have to be to have all the brain power required to be an 'alien'? HaHa, enormous! They might be mean and scary but they won't look the part!

Do y'all remember the Dinosaurs tv show from the 90's? That baby dinosaur was evil right?

He was very alien looking. And the dad....Not the astronaut type of reptilian. More like the Dan on the old Rosanne tv show type of reptilian. Man this is a flash back thread.

TXML

edit on 25-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i take it they really mean Snakes. Dino's are warm blooded. They probably looked more like birds.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.martinfrost.ws...

While that may be true, Professor Horner and his team discovered that dinosaurs were in some respects even more bird-like than previously thought. For instance, dinosaurs, even big ones like Tyrannosaurus Rex, grew up as quickly as birds. By cutting dino bones into thin slices, Jack Horner could see that the blood vessels inside were much bigger than they'd be in mammals of comparable size.

"Blood vessels as big as that are good for only one thing; transporting large quantities of nutrition, and that's what's needed for fast growth. What's more, dinosaur bones turn out to have seasonal rings, just like trees, so we know how fast they grew."

I remember watching years ago a documentary on them, and when they analyzed the bones, there were more blood vessels than birds. Now reptiles have less than mammals, and birds more than mammals, and dino's had more than birds, so very warm blooded.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join