It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Paul, Romney...Who does the Military Support?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

Originally posted by vor78
The entire premise of judging overall support levels based on campaign donations is badly flawed. Why? Because its highly likely that, like most other citizens, only a relatively small percentage of the military actually makes political donations AND its also highly unlikely that those who are contributing represent an accurate sample of the overall military.

But back when all the military dollars were going to Ron Paul, it sure was indicative to many here that the military supported Ron Paul... Now that they're supporting Obama, they say it doesn't mean anything...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Where do you get the Notion that the MAJORITY of the U.S. Military Somehow Supports the Poser In Chief ? Live in a Cave do we ? .........

edit on 4-7-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Where do you get the Notion that the MAJORITY of the U.S. Military Somehow Supports the Poser In Chief ? Live in a Cave do we ? .........

A cave or a military base. Sitting Presidents tend to be popular among the troops. That Obama is should surprise no one. Getting out of Iraq, Getting of Afganistan and Bin Landen getting killed of course make Obama popular with the troops. That they donate to him far over Romney is hardly a shock.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've been on many different threads here on the site and I see all kinds of posters wanting Ron Paul to be the next president (present company included!)

If Ron Paul doesn't run as a third party candidate then all of us need to write his name in on the ballot. We do have a choice and this is a good way to try and take back our country.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

A cave or a military base. Sitting Presidents tend to be popular among the troops. That Obama is should surprise no one. Getting out of Iraq, Getting of Afganistan and Bin Landen getting killed of course make Obama popular with the troops. That they donate to him far over Romney is hardly a shock.

After Reading your ... " Getting of Afganistan and Bin Landen getting killed of course make Obama popular with the troops." , I just Had to Laugh . Like a Butt Crack when Bending Over , your Naivety is Presented Full Blown to Us All here Mister...........LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Barack Obama: “I’m no Dick Cheney on Drones!” and his previous pronouncement: “I am not a DICTATOR, I am a President”
First part, you’re right, you are NO Dick Cheney! You are not as smart or as efficient! Nor as hard-working!
Second part, you are a dictator! You think you are smarter and know what is best for everyone.
I have no intention to confuse anyone let alone myself. But after writing about how I would like to put Cheney on trial for War Crimes committed against the USA, which I still believe very strongly, I find myself in a very unusual PARADOX!!!
Here is the PARADOX:
Cheney [whom I have known about forty years] is a very HARD WORKER. Like it or not, OBAMA, as Roger Ailes declared in his recent autobiography, ”OBAMA IS LAZY!!”
I so agree with that. I have never seen a more LAZY POTUS than OBAMA. For whatever characterological issues, Obama was LAZY in Occidental College and Harvard Law School [there is no record of his being at Columbia University].
In contrast, Dick Cheney by the time he was 37, already had three or four heart attacks because he worked so hard for Nixon, Rumsfeld, Ford and others. His work ethic in these administrations was LEGENDARY.
Obama is legendary for leaving the office at 6pm and then telling his admirable, hardworking White House, youthful staff, “go home and enjoy their family time!”
Sure OBAMA! These poor WH “shleppers”, barely dry behind their respective ears are working hard to develop dysfunctional policies- both domestic and foreign.
In an article (posted) in NYTimes, writer Mark Lander describes an incomplete, failed novelist who wandered haphazardly into foreign policy making disastrous, destructive advisories on Egypt, Libya and Syria. Please don’t forget this guy’s name: Benjamin J. Rhodes, deputy national security advisor. What an arrogant ignoramus! This Rhodes is typical of Obama’s own immaturity and incompetency in areas of foreign policy.
By contrast, Cheney is strategic in his thinking. He had a very clear idea of what he wanted and how he was going to implement his “America First” strategy. He was the master in manipulating both the civilian and the military mindset to agree with his warmongering actions. Totally immoral but effective.
Obama, on the other hand, accepts a Nobel Prize for Peace without having done anything for the peace process. Then Obama gives a deceptive, hypocritical speech on understanding muslims and reaching out to them while he simultaneously declares an unexplainable war on Afghanistan.

Obama: you have been completely INEFFECTIVE IN THE FIRST TERM and now in the SECOND TERM. As a major legislator once said, “I can pass the legislation but it’s up to the White House to implement it.”
You have been INEFFECTIVE IN IMPLEMENTING OBAMACARE, Foreign Policy decisions ---Libya, Egypt, Syria—You and the CIA , created the "Arab Spring" and now because of your lack of EXPERIENCE AND INTELLECTUAL GRAVITAS, you have created "THE ARAB WINTER".
Cheney would have avoided both spring and winter.
Cheney, unlike you, NEVER TRUSTED the CIA and instead as we saw in 9/11 and in the Iraq War created his own Intelligence, even co-opting your new DCI—John Brennan.
Now let me get to my point that you, Obama, are in personality and style more like a dictator than president.
Your denial of not being a ‘dictator’ opened the psychiatric /intelligence window to say that in fact, you were very much of a dictator and not a democratic POTUS.
Remember Richard Nixon’s “I am not a crook”, well, we all know how that turned out.
You were born of the CIA and learned it’s tactical, officious modus operandi. You practice the tradecrafts of betrayal, deceit (I, Obama, killed Osama!) and deception –your nonsensical distracting books about your Kenyan father. Like most operatives, you forgot to mention the details of your CIA mother, CIA maternal grandmother, and maternal grandfather.
Deception, Denial and Deceit—THY NAME IS OBAMUS.
Why don’t you tell the American Public about Valerie Jarrett, your female Rasputin, and how her famous, hematologist father went to Iran in the 1970s when blacks could barely go to my Med School! At that time, Cornell University Medical college was anti-semitic, anti-catholic and anti-black!
Why is that important for the American public and blacks to know? Because you, I and Valerie, know all too well, that her father had to be a CIA asset in order to do his famous hematological studies in Shah’s Iran.
Again, like all good dictators, you lie, hold trusted counsel close to you—like the dysfunctiontal choir boys –Biden, Donilon, Brennan, Dempsey—you get the idea. Your close inept circle of advisors is indicative of a man who is very insecure of his position as POTUS.
I learned a very important lesson while working for five administrations- look at the President’s advisors a

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pieczenik

No offense intended, but that is one heck of a paranoid ramble. Find balance and peace in your world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join