It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim, Zionist and proud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I am a Zionist, a proud Muslim Zionist, and I love Israel, but this was not always the case. In fact, for many years I was quite the extreme opposite. I experienced the high levels of anti-Semitism and anti-Israel activity taking place on British university campuses, because I was the anti-Semitic, anti-Israel activist.

Growing up in the Muslim community in the UK I was exposed to materials and opinions at best condemning Israel, painting Jews as usurpers and murderers, and at worse calling for the wholesale destruction of the "Zionist Entity" and all Jews. In short, there was no accommodating a Jewish State in the Middle East.

I am posting this because I didn't know it existed.
So I guess Biden was right...

Muslim, Zionist and proud

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is kinda like Pelosi being a pro-choice Catholic. Umm.. I don't think they do exist outside some people's real bad misunderstanding of the terms and meaning behind them.

Biden eh? Well... I rest my case about bad misunderstandings and the people who often cause them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Thank you for posting a thread about Zionism that isn't tearing down the Zionists.

All they want is to be peacefully faithful. If that's a crime, half of America should be serving a life sentence.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
if you're a zionist then you're no Muslim and have no respect for all the Muslims who died unnecessarily in the evil plan to create Israel which has only lead to even more evil.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Anyone who actually does real research about the issues in the Middle East would know that the Jews are inherently peaceful and being bombed every day by terrorists who likely believe in Sharia Law. Did you guys ever see that video of an outdoor wedding in Palestine where the Hamas pulled up in trucks and killed everyone in the reception including the bride and groom because they were dancing in public? Those are the people the anti Semitic anti Zionists here on ATS actually support. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some people on this website finance terrorism directly. I found out Jared Loughner was an ATS'r. I used to be mad at the Jews for the conflict between them and Palestine until I found out that the Palestinians won't make a deal with Israel only because they are afraid of terrorists themselves. Yasser Arafat tried to make a deal with the Jews and he died without finishing it. Soon after his death his entire government was rounded up an marched down the street through the public and hanged as an example of what terrorists will do to people who try to make deals with the Jews. In 1967 Israel offered Palestine the West Bank and rather than take the deal the Palestinians attacked Israel with about seven other Muslim nations and they lost. How can Palestine demand the land that was offered fifty years ago after attacking? They can't. I think ATS has been taken over by teenagers who don't really know the truth about what is going on because parts of their brains haven't developed yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorsebeacon
Anyone who actually does real research about the issues in the Middle East would know that the Jews are inherently peaceful and being bombed every day by terrorists who likely believe in Sharia Law. Did you guys ever see that video of an outdoor wedding in Palestine where the Hamas pulled up in trucks and killed everyone in the reception including the bride and groom because they were dancing in public? Those are the people the anti Semitic anti Zionists here on ATS actually support. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some people on this website finance terrorism directly. I found out Jared Loughner was an ATS'r. I used to be mad at the Jews for the conflict between them and Palestine until I found out that the Palestinians won't make a deal with Israel only because they are afraid of terrorists themselves. Yasser Arafat tried to make a deal with the Jews and he died without finishing it. Soon after his death his entire government was rounded up an marched down the street through the public and hanged as an example of what terrorists will do to people who try to make deals with the Jews. In 1967 Israel offered Palestine the West Bank and rather than take the deal the Palestinians attacked Israel with about seven other Muslim nations and they lost. How can Palestine demand the land that was offered fifty years ago after attacking? They can't. I think ATS has been taken over by teenagers who don't really know the truth about what is going on because parts of their brains haven't developed yet.

So what would you have Muslims do? Accept the occupation like the natives of what is falsely called America have? If this happened to your country, would you accept it? Why didn't occupied countries during World War 2 accept Nazi rule? Let me take over your country and later on offer you a piece of it, like it was mine to offer.

Please...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosniaque

evil plan to create Israel?

I swear, so many people talk out their butts around here, no wonder no one knows the truth anymore...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Islam... Zionism...

I disagree with both of them more than I agree with them. But if someone finds peace in either one or both, then good for them.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

evil plan to create Israel?

I swear, so many people talk out their butts around here, no wonder no one knows the truth anymore...

So you are saying that it wasn't evil? The creation of it has only brought suffering and problems. The ones previously in concentration camps were now subjecting the Palestinians to that same fate, if you don't know about this you can find pictures of it.... but please, present your arguments showing me how the creation of Israel was not evil instead of insulting me and others you don't agree with.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I really do think the anti Zionist anti Semitics on ATS should all go to countries where Sharia Law is imposed and see what happens. The Taliban in Pakistan have done it. The Taliban in Afghanistan did it too. I think the war in Iraq was a mistake. Look at how Iran kills anyone who isn't Muslim. Especially the ultra peaceful Baha'i. The man who started the Baha'i faith was an Iranian until they kicked him out in 1829. He moved to Israel because Israel has a democracy and made Baha'i headquarters there. The main reason many Muslims hate Jews today is because of the propaganda the Nazis pushed in WWII. The Nazis would have turned on the Muslims at the end of the war but thankfully they lost. America took its sweet time getting involved in that war. We knew people were being killed in concentration camps but the main reason we didn't put a stop to it was because we couldn't figure out what to do with the refugees. The US didn't want them. Spain didn't want them. Northern Africa didn't want them. So we just let them all die. There are records of Nazi commanders offering to allow the Jews to be shipped out by western nations if we provided the transportation. We turned them down because we didn't know what to do with the refugees. The state department made it illegal for Roosevelt to use the military to save refugees early in the war. Reportedly American bombers flew over the railways that were known to lead to concentration/death camps and couldn't bomb the railways because it was considered using the military to help refugees. Do your own research guys and stop being so ignorant please.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Originally the Jews and Palestinians occupied the area together peacefully. They worked together and got along fine. Zionism was a product of the holocaust and the need to find a place for all the refugees. America wouldn't take them. Before the war we were taking in about 50,000 people or so a year. During the war it was like 5,000. America was never a part of the solution. Then we cut off Japans oil supply and a week later the attack on Pearl harbor. The refugee problem is the main reason America supported Zionism. I think it could have been handled differently but its too late for that now. No one wanted to help the Jews and they went from being persecuted by Christians for a thousand years to the Holocaust. Zionism was a product of all of the persecution the Jews have suffered for so long now. Let's go back though. Let's pretend we live in the late 1940's following the Great Depression. Would you abandon the Jews and Europe and allow Germany to take over the world? No. I assume not. So then what would you do with the refugees? America tried to make deals with countries to take them in and no one would. Please tell me. What would you do?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorsebeacon
Originally the Jews and Palestinians occupied the area together peacefully. They worked together and got along fine. Zionism was a product of the holocaust and the need to find a place for all the refugees. America wouldn't take them. Before the war we were taking in about 50,000 people or so a year. During the war it was like 5,000. America was never a part of the solution. Then we cut off Japans oil supply and a week later the attack on Pearl harbor. The refugee problem is the main reason America supported Zionism. I think it could have been handled differently but its too late for that now. No one wanted to help the Jews and they went from being persecuted by Christians for a thousand years to the Holocaust. Zionism was a product of all of the persecution the Jews have suffered for so long now. Let's go back though. Let's pretend we live in the late 1940's following the Great Depression. Would you abandon the Jews and Europe and allow Germany to take over the world? No. I assume not. So then what would you do with the refugees? America tried to make deals with countries to take them in and no one would. Please tell me. What would you do?

That's hard to say, but lets be real here. People who lead countries aren't stupid, you can't tell me that the governments supporting the creation of Israel didn't know what this would lead to.

All those Jews could have stayed where they were, WW2 was designed specifically to push the Balfour Declaration/creation of Israel. When you know this, you can't say no country wanted them, cuz that's theatrics dude. The plan to create Israel precedes WW2.

I know what I wouldn't do: make the innocent Palestinian people suffer.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Well hate is what you can expect when you get brainwashed all your life and you believe what everyone tells you instead of looking for yourself to find out. People are people and atrocities happen because of the failure of mankind to see the big picture that religion is a lie used to control people and make them do what the leaders want.

Yes i may believe in Yeshua the Christ, but i have my own conscience to listen and adhere to in tandem with his teachings. People who cannot hear their conscience because they do not have one are either psychopaths or sociopaths. Brainwashed psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
There are Muslims Zionists actually

en.wikipedia.org...

We Arabs... look with the deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement. Our deputation here in Paris is fully acquainted with the proposals submitted yesterday by the Zionist Organisation to the Peace Conference, and we regard them as moderate and proper. We will do our best, in so far as we are concerned, to help them through; we will wish the Jews a most hearty welcome home... I look forward, and my people with me look forward, to a future in which we will help you and you will help us, so that the countries in which we are mutually interested may once again take their places in the community of the civilised peoples of the world

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I"m confused.

Being critical of the Israeli government, does not equate to being critical of it's people. You'd be a fool to think that every jew in existance is evil and a zionist and ( add stupid adjective here) etc..

People really don't understand that the government of Israel hides behind it's nation of lovely and wonderful citizens, to commit atrocities around the world and within it's own borders. It's not the people that are the problem, it's the people who lead them.

Canada has the same problem. So does the United States, and so does EVERY other nation on earth that is currently in existance.

We are ruled by tyrants, oligarchs and cowards. Please don't confuse government manchurian candidates as being any indication of how actual people live and think.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosniaque
if you're a zionist then you're no Muslim and have no respect for all the Muslims who died unnecessarily in the evil plan to create Israel which has only lead to even more evil.

Wow........learn history much?

You do know that Israel existed WELLLLL Before the US and even the "UK" were an entity right?

please people, if youre going to debate fine.........

If you want to throw out accusations..........at least know your history

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

All those Jews could have stayed where they were, WW2 was designed specifically to push the Balfour Declaration/creation of Israel. When you know this, you can't say no country wanted them, cuz that's theatrics dude. The plan to create Israel precedes WW2. I know what I wouldn't do: make the innocent Palestinian people suffer.

Jews were in Israel before the war..........I dont care WHAT your stance is on Israel and Palestine.......that is an irrefutable fact

Again.......history is your friend.................

Your spouting on about them NOT being there and acting like they just came from somewhere else........is theatrics
edit on 25-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

All those Jews could have stayed where they were, WW2 was designed specifically to push the Balfour Declaration/creation of Israel. When you know this, you can't say no country wanted them, cuz that's theatrics dude. The plan to create Israel precedes WW2. I know what I wouldn't do: make the innocent Palestinian people suffer.

Jews were in Israel before the war..........I dont care WHAT your stance is on Israel and Palestine.......that is an irrefutable fact

Your spouting on about them NOT being there and acting like they just came from somewhere else........is theatrics

Actually... Yes, most of them came from somewhere else,,, Europe.

The founders of modern Israel, mostly Ashkenazi Jews

Wiki Jewish ethnic divisions

Although in the 11th century, they composed only three percent of the world's Jewish population, at their peak in 1931, Ashkenazi Jews accounted for 92 percent of the world's Jews. Today they make up approximately 80 percent of Jews worldwide.[7] Most Jewish communities with extended histories in Europe are Ashkenazim, with the exception of those associated with the Mediterranean region. The majority of the Jews who migrated from Europe to other continents in the past two centuries are Ashkenazim, Eastern Ashkenazim in particular.

Ashkenazi Jews
edit on 25-4-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I"m confused.

Being critical of the Israeli government, does not equate to being critical of it's people. You'd be a fool to think that every jew in existance is evil and a zionist and ( add stupid adjective here) etc..

People really don't understand that the government of Israel hides behind it's nation of lovely and wonderful citizens, to commit atrocities around the world and within it's own borders. It's not the people that are the problem, it's the people who lead them.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Some would disagree with you.

The new anti-Semitism

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Where did I say that there weren't any Jews living in Palestine before the creation of Israel? Show me. The Jews I mentioned are obviously the zionists who came from Europe. You're posting like you're trying to set the ignorant straight, but you're barking up the wrong tree. With all the things I've posted here a smart person could have figured out that I was aware of Jews being in Palestine, but you chose to make your own assumption.

Learn comprehensive reading much?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join