It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Lots of people say lots of things about Jesus
Think I would need to hear from him my self
Rather than go on the words of others

edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Get saved and you can ask all the questions you want to when you get there.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Lol - Red text hurts my eyes it is like when Bible nuts underline passages in red and shove it you face trying to convert you to their truth
And then totally ignore anything you have to say because they take it all so personally

It's a free country. Believe what you will.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

We Do, and 90 percent of the world's opinions tells you are crazy or infadels. Jewish, Islamics, Hindu, Buddhists, most Masons, and all the rest look down on the Christians around the world as inferior of mind.

All that you and your like all do is cast a dark shadow on the world's view of the US. Thus, the need to close the churches and the general feeling that it would have been better to not even have religion. Faith is an excuse to tell bogus lies and make fantasy explanations that avoid reality and science. Such cultivation and selling acceptance of irrationality makes Christian's dangerous to a well run country.

It certainly explains why the US's Founding Fathers insisted on the separation for church and state, so if there is even a word said by religion to influence the state, an election, or a candidate, then they need to be closed.

Systems based on irrational postulations usually end up with no support and end up with the world destroying them. The world isn't going to back this fantasy christian make believe.

What the Christians believe is truth ends up being just what is called an out and out lie as most of the world seems them.

I extend the organized church Christians, based in miracles and trinity, a vote of no confidence and zero support, and see you as a danger to the security of the US.

edit on 29-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Ending irrational religion

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

We Do, and 90 percent of the world's opinions tells you are crazy or infadels. Jewish, Islamics, Hindu, Buddhists, most Masons, and all the rest look down on the Christians around the world as inferior of mind.

Well, praise the Lord Jesus Christ, prophecy fulfilled:

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you." ~ John 15:18-19

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." ~ Matthew 5:11

"For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him," Philippians 1:29

"If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you." 1 Peter 4:14

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Get saved from what exactly
Do you know my soul - No

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Lol - Red text hurts my eyes it is like when Bible nuts underline passages in red and shove it you face trying to convert you to their truth
And then totally ignore anything you have to say because they take it all so personally

Which country do you refer to
You do not know what I believe

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Which country do you refer to
You do not know what I believe

Okay, it's a free internet, believe what you will.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Do you know my soul - No

You said you'd rather hear from Him yourself. Save all those Qs and ask Him.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So I see you Avatar says you are a Jesus Freak is that so

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Do you know my soul - No

You said you'd rather hear from Him yourself. Save all those Qs and ask Him.

Fair comment though I do listen to others but may not always agree
edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So I see you Avatar says you are a Jesus Freak is that so

Yep, you thought the recycling fad is a fed decades old, not so, He has been doing it for thousands of years. I eat, breathe, sleep, and live for Jesus.

I'm a freak.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I can respect that. Just hear me out though. If Christ mocked the Scribes and Pharisees for their traditions, He certainly didn't agree with the Essenes. Those dudes were crazy legalistic. They'd only drink enough water to wet the tongue on the Sabbath, or carry enough oil for small cut, or drink no more than a tiny cup of milk. Like maybe 2 oz size we have today. I can picture Jesus now saying:

"LOL, you dudes have lost your minds. You're so far away from Me, CAN YOU EVEN HEAR ME??"

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by artistpoet

I can respect that. Just hear me out though. If Christ mocked the Scribes and Pharisees for their traditions, He certainly didn't agree with the Essenes. Those dudes were crazy legalistic. They'd only drink enough water to wet the tongue on the Sabbath, or carry enough oil for small cut, or drink no more than a tiny cup of milk. Like maybe 2 oz size we have today. I can picture Jesus now saying:

"LOL, you dudes have lost your minds. You're so far away from Me, CAN YOU EVEN HEAR ME??"

It isn't funny. Even Jesus doesn't want to give ear to your mania and distortions. When you loose the truth, everyone stops listening.

The Essene were considered the Most Pious of the Jewish community, which means they simply followed the religious law in the manner with which it was intended.

The Pharisee and the Sadducee read the Jewish laws with only the literal versions of things, and thus didn't follow the true religious law. The Essene considered them Satanic in beliefs due to these problems with inabilty to read them teachings in the vogue they were written with allegory and imagery.

The Essene were correct in their reading of the religious laws using the higher order concepts of allegorical speaking. The Pharisee were wrong.

The vapid Phariss considered their version was right, but this was not so, yet they complaigned of the Essene's correct interpretations.

Nothing more and nothing less. You do the same sort of vapid games, except with more mania to the extent that these overzealous views are a thread to the US national security via the disruption of rational thoughts.

What is becoming exceptional and excessive is the constant irrational points that you attempt to sell, is your need of professional help for your degree of mania which drives people to reject you and your bogus ideas. So, now you have become the endorser of the Pharisee and the Saducce against even the values of Jesus. This rejection is more than likely why your Mason side of the family considers you an embarrassment.

Such chaotic thoughts are a sign of a panic disorder, imho, which your pitching of lies lets the world see that you represent lies, failed logic, and are out of tough with reality. Perhaps this is why your Masonic Family is the object of your obcessions, as they too reject your religious mania.

You are incapable of breaking out of your vision of the world revolves around your hate of your Masonic family. You are beginning to feel the heat of rejection by your family that is going to extend to the world seeing the same reason for rejection of your fake world.

It is this mania and failure for represent the truth issues of Jesus that are a threat to Christianty and that religion, if that shift continues, it is to the point now that the bogus beliefs of your types paralyze the US.

The most dangerous thing is the believe that something else is in control and that you have not power or influence to become involved in Govt., via thinking in a rational ways about the benovolence for the planet and its population's unity of thought. Such corrupt values are attempts to disenfranchise the Citizens of the US using bogus religion presentation.

You and your ilk are the Choas generators that makes for the untruths that cause US National Security threat issues and those like yourself that attempt to seed the false issues of god and of Jesus. You are a traitor of Jesus, the walking boasting anti-Christ selling for the End-Tmes prophecy that is the total corruption of the Churches against Jesus themes for reformation.

You cheat even truth. You are a threat to true Christianty and a liabilty against Jesus.

ebionite.com...

Jesus observation:

"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the Law, until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and so teaches others, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven" (Matt 5:18-20 NAS).

It is very clear that Jesus and the Essene considered the Pharisee wrong.

edit on 29-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Mania in religion, as the panic of the truth comes down upon their heads as the world calls them fake

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Well, praise the Lord Jesus Christ, prophecy fulfilled:

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you." ~ John 15:18-19

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." ~ Matthew 5:11

"For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him," Philippians 1:29

"If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you." 1 Peter 4:14

No, your are praising your satanic and truth disregard games.

These are more of your bogus reality that attempt to change the settings of Jesus.

John 15:18-19 is about the political environment around Jerusalem and the Pharisee mindset. The Pharisee hated Jesus because he interpreted the law with the most valid readings with allegory. You attempt to want to say to everyone that you are the friend of Jesus, when you are the Judas in actuality. You take up the Pharisee and those that known as the enemies of Jesus. Those of us true to Jesus, dislike your hate of the true interpretations of Jesus. Your are not supported because you betray Jesus.

===

Matthew 5:11 is the issue of your revile of those that speak to the real truths of Jesus. You don't have the Jesus values straight and you are the corrupter of the church and the truth of Jesus as a Prophet.

=====

Philippians 1:29 is about persons like yourself that attack those that present the real truths of Jesus. You are the Pharisee that hated Jesus.

====

1 Peter 4:14 is more of your failures to get things correct. Most of us value Jesus and the Christ story that we tell correctly. The truth is he was not god. He did not die on the tree. He was a Prophet only. Casting the story with those truths projects Jesus in the correct light of truth.

So, all this further demonstrates that you don't have a single clue to the real truths of religion and you are the Pharisee that tried their best to distroy Jesus.

You are out of touch with the religion issues and it appears mostly because you hate your Mason family that likely rejects your same games of religious illiteracy.

edit on 29-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: It is for reasons that the Chruch breeds this nonsense that the churches need to be closed

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Amen Jesus, Praise the Lord!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Oh please

I'm sure the whole worlds doesn't "hate" you, and it is obviously that the world doesn't "hate" Jesus considering how many Christians there are, and Muslims, New Age, and so many others believe in Jesus as well and have great respect for him and that is not HATE.

Also, a disagreement does not equal hate...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yup, now it appears he thinks he is god.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Oh please

I'm sure the whole worlds doesn't "hate" you, and it is obviously that the world doesn't "hate" Jesus considering how many Christians there are, and Muslims, New Age, and so many others believe in Jesus as well and have great respect for him and that is not HATE.

Also, a disagreement does not equal hate...

The "world" in the context it's used is the unsaved, non-Christian world. The system of Babylon. And another member said "90% of the world thinks X..", My post was in response to their attempt at mockery. It just affirms what Christ prophesied.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Yup, now it appears he thinks he is god.

Straw man fallacy. Never said that. But His Spirit is alive in me and quickens my spirit. Praise the Alpha and Omega, the Lamb of God, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

edit on 30-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join