It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

But I am not, I gave that up a long time ago. There is nothing wrong with my cross avatar or the Name of my Savior. It's still about a relationship with Him, certainly not do's and dont's. I got my 4th tattoo last week, PLEASE tell me who would do that in religious circles. Lol

I love Jesus, we commune daily, i worship Him all week regardless if I drive to have corporate praise and worship that week or not. Relationships have nothing to do with rules.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

But I am not, I gave that up a long time ago. There is nothing wrong with my cross avatar or the Name of my Savior. It's still about a relationship with Him, certainly not do's and dont's. I got my 4th tattoo last week, PLEASE tell me who would do that in religious circles. Lol

I love Jesus, we commune daily, i worship Him all week regardless if I drive to have corporate praise and worship that week or not. Relationships have nothing to do with rules.

NuT, this isn't a discussion threat for your self aggrandizations and continual disruptive banter to attempt to derail all the threads that don't suit your realm of religion.

There is nothing in this lastest disruption mess, you have cranked up about Masons, so until you discover something to do with Masons go evangelize on your evangelical thread.

Are you retarded or what? Stick to the subject theme. Everyone has heard your religion till we are all sick and tired of hearing it again and again and again. Most of us really don't care to learn about your religion, or your church, or your warped views on god.

ATS really should do something about folks like you that appear to want to pester more than contribute.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I know plenty of people who belong to various religions who have tattoos. That's a non-sequitor.
It seems you are talking about very specific "organized Christian religious circles", not 'religious circles' which would include, say, people like Wiccans, for example. Tattoo in honor of the Goddess? Awesome.

But when you say you are "not, [you] gave that up a long time ago," you are denouncing your allegiance to the Christ! If you worship Christ as the Savior, you are a Christian. By definition.

Christianity is a religion.

I know you are fond of 'labeling' peoples' spiritualities....
....but perhaps you are using too wide a brush here. You can't renounce being a Christian AND still believe Christ is your Savior and that all of the accoutrements that go along with that Trinitarian belief system (begotten of Abraham, just like Judaism and Islam) are true. One or the other. You believe in and accept Christ, or you don't. Christian = you do.

Instead, it's more a situation similar to a person who is Jewish but does not bother to eat kosher. They are just as Jewish as those who are orthodox and disciplined to the letter of "the law".

I don't want to derail Magnum's great thread here, so to try to get it back on track...
if you are an every-cell-of-your-being believer in Christ, then you ought to be fine, even happy!, knowing that there is an alternative 'happily ever after' to the one in the Bible.

To know how this man lived, his background, heritage, upbringing, social circle, what his youth was like, who he talked to, studied with, etc., and where he might have gone after possibly surviving the crucifixion -- can make you feel even more wonderful about your relationship with him! -- why would you want to deny it? It doesn't change what you feel about him, or the significiance of what you perceive happened for your own redemption! What matters is what he was teaching. Right? Peace on earth. Goodwill toward men (and women and convicts and lepers and the poor and widowed and orphaned and .... well, you get the pic.)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The world defines it a religion, but you know by now I dont subscribe too much to what the world says. And anyways, there is a fine subtle line between religion and a simple relationship with the Savior. My video does a great job explaining the difference. Unless you're one of us or you came from an ultra-religious/legalistic background it's probably difficult to understand the difference.

How are you or I "derailing the thread" the title talks about Jesus. So, we can discuss Jesus as far as I'm concerned, that includes my relationship with Him and the miracles He has done in my life. And lastly, im not renouncing Christianity, I renounced the Christian version of religion. This perversion in most churches today is NOTHING whatsoever like the church in the book of Acts.

edit on 1-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wild,

You are encouraging a person that does not know how to stick to the subject of "Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago". When one is dealing with such passive aggressive methods, that show the intentions to derail the topic, just don't talk to them.

Else, you help them with their intentions to disrupt the thread content. This happens constantly from this one person and has occured multiple times on this same thread.

You are dealing with a person with serious problems, who won't respond to any logic or reason.

The only way to get the theme back on topic is ignore the passive aggressive type person that seeks to derail with every self aggrandizing comment under the Sun. Everytime, this drifts into the me, me, me theme of a self aggrandizing person running out of control on a trip of I know god personally. ATS should really toss these types off threads.

These organized church types attacks on various threads to disrupt knowledge is all about keeping up the ignorance. When ATS allows this to happen constantly, it supports ignorance.

You should be able to recognize passive aggressive methods with all your background, don't set yourself up for being used by the manipulators.

edit on 1-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Organized Church types that derail subject material with impugnity, with intent to maintain ignorance

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I repeat, Nut:
"if you are an every-cell-of-your-being believer in Christ, then you ought to be fine, even happy!, knowing that there is an alternative 'happily ever after' to the one in the Bible.

To know how this man lived, his background, heritage, upbringing, social circle, what his youth was like, who he talked to, studied with, etc., and where he might have gone after possibly surviving the crucifixion -- can make you feel even more wonderful about your relationship with him! -- why would you want to deny it? It doesn't change what you feel about him, or the significiance of what you perceive happened for your own redemption! What matters is what he was teaching. Right? Peace on earth. Goodwill toward men (and women and convicts and lepers and the poor and widowed and orphaned and .... well, you get the pic.)

Yes, I know about your independent style of relationship. That's not the issue in this thread. The issue is his teachings and the Essenes...and the Freemasons...

I think Magnum has done a kick-ass job of enlightening any readers here. You dislike Masons with a passion -- that subject triggers your ire. I also know you have an intimate personal relationship with a master Mason, a family member...that, combined with your mother's church that you dismissed as bollocks and then went out into the world and turned your back on all of it, only to find yourself in such bad shape that Jesus once more became a focal point.

So it's not difficult to see that the ferocious zeal of your championing Jesus is a function of the effects your parents' pov had on you as a younger person. I suspect there is much family background that has also influenced your stance.

My curiosity re your spiritual position is more about whether:

it's stagnated, and closed off, chiseled in stone as a final, irrevocable decision....

or you are still a fluid and balanced enough person, with some uncomfortable background issues to meet head-on and process, heal from those, and begin to loosen your grasp on this hypothetical support system you look to for deliverance.

Please answer the above question -- I really am asking because I want to know how the hardest core Jesus proponents are responding to this global "awakening" to the centuries of fraud and deception that can be neither denied logically nor stopped.

My agenda in wanting to know this? To know better how to address people who are shaky and have faith crises, should I ever run into one in need of solace, so as I might be of some comfort and help in regaining a footing in a mad world.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The only way to get the theme back on topic is ignore the passive aggressive type person that seeks to derail with every self aggrandizing comment under the Sun. Everytime, this drifts into the me, me, me theme of a self aggrandizing person running out of control on a trip of I know god personally. ATS should really toss these types off threads.

These organized church types attacks on various threads to disrupt knowledge is all about keeping up the ignorance. When ATS allows this to happen constantly, it supports ignorance.

You should be able to recognize passive aggressive methods with all your background, don't set yourself up for being used by the manipulators.

Thanks, Magnum. In my reply to NuT above, you can see why I bother. I'm not setting myself up, he and I have crossed paths numerous times, I've simply been sitting in the shadows watching since our last go-round...

and my questions to him are sincere. I believe he and other readers are adamant and honest in their expression of faith here on ATS, and my aim is to deconstruct how they arrived where they are, and to understand the best ways to suggest ever so gently an alternative option or two to help those in faith crises (not necessarily ATS members -- just people in general who may be devastated by these harsh revelations) ground themselves during the upheavals and daily bombardment with these issues that is not likely to end any time soon, if ever.

Edit: In a word, to be equipped to help those who discover now or later they are stuck, it's uncomfortable, and toss them a line to climb out of their stuck place and move on in a more balanced way.
edit on 1-6-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

There is no possible greater happy-ever-after ending than the Son of Man accomplishing His stated mission and purpose for us lost sheep. Thats why I tell people that this cross to my left isnt a sad piece of executioners equipment, no it's the greatest love letter ever written in human history. At that cross mine and your sins were accounted for once and for all. Absolutely nothing greater or more beautiful on earth than that cross.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I havent had anything to do with organized religion in almost a decade.

OK, then what do you call the church you go to?
Are you claiming because it is non-denominational, that it is not "organized religion"?
How about the cult videos you watch on YouTube? They teach an "organized" systematic theology even though it does not not call itself a denomination, since it was designed specifically to be "ecumenical" in order to facilitate it infiltrating every church congregation.
I don't believe that you are giving a truthful accounting of your religious involvement.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Lol, an hour a week on Sunday is like 3% of my relationship with Christ. My time with Him in praise, worship, and communication with Him goes on all week at my house. Going to a building down the street for an hour of corporate worship is barely scratching the surface of the time we share in fellowship. Not very significant at all. In fact, I'd dare say those who only spend 1 hour a week with Him are in fact posers. If you had a wife and only spent 1 hour a week with her I don't think she would label that a "relationship".

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I got my 4th tattoo last week, PLEASE tell me who would do that in religious circles. Lol

Yes.
It just happens to be in compliance with the Macho Man, tough guy theology of Mark Driscoll, celebrity pastor of Mars Hill megachurch in Seattle.

Structure and organization
The church continued growing and it became obvious that the church needed organization and leadership. Inspired by Alan Roxburgh, Driscoll settled on an emerging and missional ecclesiology, and a complementarian view on women in ministry. The church installed the first team of elders and they took over much of the work teaching classes, counseling and training new leaders. Furthermore the church started a course for new members, called the Gospel Class, to ensure that members were focused on the mission of the church and that they agreed with the central doctrinal statements of the church. The class has been running every quarter since. In the fall of 1999 the church had grown to 350 in attendance every week and was able to pay Driscoll full time.
As a result of the large growth of the church, their bylaws, which outline how the church is organised, have been rewritten on a few occasions. The outcome of this process in November 2007 led to changes in leadership organization. The new bylaws installed Lead pastor Jamie Munson and preaching pastor Mark Driscoll and pastors Scott Thomas and Tim Beltz as "executive pastors" who led the objectives of the church "under the authority of the Board of Directors" on which the executive pastors also serve as directors.
Wikipedia

edit on 1-6-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There is no possible greater happy-ever-after ending than the Son of Man accomplishing His stated mission and purpose for us lost sheep. Thats why I tell people that this cross to my left isnt a sad piece of executioners equipment, no it's the greatest love letter ever written in human history. At that cross mine and your sins were accounted for once and for all.Absolutely nothing greater or more beautiful on earth than that cross.

I see. So, denial of the possibility that it didn't go as stated in the Bible. And by the way, Jesus is only "quoted" as saying various things. He didn't write and leave a suicide note of any kind (that has been found yet). His intentions were described by others who heard him speak (supposedly), and some of those are perhaps posers, too.

In my view, it is certainly a greater 'happy ever after' ending IF THE WORLD STOPS WARRING WITH EACH OTHER AND TAKES CARE OF ONE ANOTHER INSTEAD.

That is what he wanted. He must, if he exists and is paying attention, feel about like this:

How is it happy ever after again? Now? On the surface of earth? All is hunky dory?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It appears we are seeing why the Masons like to conduct their learning process in secret. Clearly, the only way the Nutty Christians can sell their fantasy nonsense is by trying to dominate and run over the subject that Masons like to study that lead to the truth.

The Christians don't tell the truth on the Jesus theme, and they literally hate anything with Masonic teaching that studies all the other history outside the bible's fairy tales to find the literal truths.

On ATS, it is clear they can't stay on topic because their full intention is to disrupt the topic when it shows their nonsense is all made up. It looks like a sickness and a mental disorder to have this need to think they never die. They delude themselves on the concept for immortality and get drunk of their narcism. They constantly have to talk about themselves and their fantasy of being grander than anyone else. It is huge personality disorder land and classic Narcissm.

It might be time to have a new class of psycholical disorder called Christianty, based in the area of fantasy.

The following appears to discribe their need to become addicted to fantasy because they have zero self worth issues without fantasy.

en.wikipedia.org...(psychology)

Narcissistic personality disorder
Two characteristics of someone with narcissistic personality disorder are:[6]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

This is why Marx decided to call the Christians as being like those addicted to narcotics.

Again, the Masons were wise to teach all the symbolism in such a way that shows all goes back to the times of Abraham, and those Creator gods linked to Ur and the Fertile Crescent zone.

Christian methods are those that pick up and cultivate narcism and they get drunk on a concept of immortality, so they can play god themselves. The bad news is when the Christians of this ilk die, they are forgotten forever.

edit on 1-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Christianty as a drunken narcism and addication to self aggrandization

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

This perversion in most churches today is NOTHING whatsoever like the church in the book of Acts.

Do you mean like people dropping dead when they try to keep some of their own property?
I doubt you are giving everything you own to the church, especially after your tattoo expenditure story.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The Internet resources have sped up the collections of data that used to take a lifetime of travel and research to find. Plus, we get photos of these symbolic items to consider, which is right in the middle of the Mason theme for symbols and teaching mystery school knowledge.

One of the even more interesting issues of Ur is the symbol for "Anu" that is the six spoke rosary symbol and how this symbol shows up on the "Bone Boxes" for Jesus and the Essene in the "Lost Tomb of Jesus" and one other. This web URL committed to the Type O Rh Neg blood type has dug up some very interesting information that the symbol of Anu and is something the Essene also appeared to have discovered and this appears along with the chevron symbol. So, some double correlation to Ur's and the Annunaki.

See:

www.rh-negativenetwork.com...

The Symbol of Jesus Was The Symbol of Anu - First

The symbols to the left are (now) commonly referred to as symbols of Jesus, but according to the Sumerian tablets, LONG before they were the symbol of Jesus they were the symbol of Anu, the king of the Sumerian gods.

Ur was the last of the areas for the Annunaki and this six point wheel symbol is one of high significane for the Essene Lost Tomb of Jesus that has been shown earlier with photos.

Here is an article that shows this symbol again for folks that didn't see it before:

www.brisbanetimes.com.au...

The Symbolisms pile up with Chevron, the Rosetta, the genetic blonde hair, blue eyes, blood type-Rh- factors.

Then, Mary the Master insciption, Jesus Son of Joseph, the tomb for Jonah nearby with whale symbol.

And lots of it tracks back to Anu and the Annanaki of Ur.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

This perversion in most churches today is NOTHING whatsoever like the church in the book of Acts.

Do you mean like people dropping dead when they try to keep some of their own property?
I doubt you are giving everything you own to the church, especially after your tattoo expenditure story.

Go re-read that account, it didnt happen in church. And I dont give details so I can get the applause of men, but lets just say my giving FAR exceeds the normal 10% tithe.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No argument with you there. Im all for war to end forever and everyone to care for their fellow man before themselves.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I got my 4th tattoo last week, PLEASE tell me who would do that in religious circles. Lol

Yes.
It just happens to be in compliance with the Macho Man, tough guy theology of Mark Driscoll, celebrity pastor of Mars Hill megachurch in Seattle.

Structure and organization
The church continued growing and it became obvious that the church needed organization and leadership. Inspired by Alan Roxburgh, Driscoll settled on an emerging and missional ecclesiology, and a complementarian view on women in ministry. The church installed the first team of elders and they took over much of the work teaching classes, counseling and training new leaders. Furthermore the church started a course for new members, called the Gospel Class, to ensure that members were focused on the mission of the church and that they agreed with the central doctrinal statements of the church. The class has been running every quarter since. In the fall of 1999 the church had grown to 350 in attendance every week and was able to pay Driscoll full time.
As a result of the large growth of the church, their bylaws, which outline how the church is organised, have been rewritten on a few occasions. The outcome of this process in November 2007 led to changes in leadership organization. The new bylaws installed Lead pastor Jamie Munson and preaching pastor Mark Driscoll and pastors Scott Thomas and Tim Beltz as "executive pastors" who led the objectives of the church "under the authority of the Board of Directors" on which the executive pastors also serve as directors.
Wikipedia

Lmao! What are you talking about? I dont go to Mars Hill and I got my first tattoo in 1995. Usually folks who complain about tattoos wear blended clothing and eat shrimp. Look, if someone wants to follow the law then go for it, but follow the entire law.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What are you talking about? I dont go to Mars Hill . . .

You obviously get your "sin all you want" philosophy from Driscoll, the guy who made the video you have linked to in your signature, and comes up when you click on "hate religion".

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What are you talking about? I dont go to Mars Hill . . .

You obviously get your "sin all you want" philosophy from Driscoll, the guy who made the video you have linked to in your signature, and comes up when you click on "hate religion".

Ive never heard Mark condone sin, and I've never encouraged anyone to sin a little bit let alone all they wanted to. That's absurd. Can you provide any statement from him condoning rampant sin? Or myself? All Christians should be comitted to holiness and purity.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join