It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by freakjive

Freakjive, if it was you, or someone who hasn't started a million troll topics, I would've been much more kind nad polite

You have to understand, this MagnumOps guy has a history of trolling ATS and starting threads for no other purpose but to instigate fights and cause confusion and deception,

That is why I reacted harshly to OP.

That is no excuse. Stop making excuses and either keep your mind open to other viewpoints, or don't comment at all. I notice that you like to rip down threads that don't praise Jesus...maybe it's time you started examining yourself for flaws instead of lording it over the others. Just because you're "saved" doesn't make you special, important, or exempt from the rules of this site.

It's that simple.
edit on CWednesdaypm393957f57America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Proof of what I'm saying -

Click magnumops profile and look at other threads he's made,

some of his recent gems include a thread telling Christians they lie about Jesus resurrection and Jesus did not die by crucifixion,

and another one of his glaring theological masterpieces is the thread claiming "Lucifer is the correct angel"

Yep, just what I want everyone who reads ATS to believe, a guy who claims the devil is a good guy, and God doesn't exist....

I hope you can understand my views on this

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yep, just what I want everyone who reads ATS to believe, a guy who claims the devil is a good guy, and God doesn't exist....

Honestly, I think someone slapped you over the head with a brick wrapped in a bible during your childhood.

Where did the OP say either of those things in any of his previous threads?
And more to the point how the hell does it have anything to do with this new thread?
Who made you Gods enforcer?
And most of all why do you feel it so necessary to inflict your extremist beliefs upon good people?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

It wouldn't be a problem if your Bible stood up to scrutiny...but it doesn't.

And scrutiny is the best method of discerning the truth. No scrutiny, no conclusive answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Good people? Spreading lies?

You being spoon fed deception and judging a disciple of Truth?

Me being slapped over the head with bibles whilst growing up?

Oh, my, god, you poor, poor soul.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Good people? Spreading lies?

You being spoon fed deception and judging a disciple of Truth?

Me being slapped over the head with bibles whilst growing up?

Oh, my, god, you poor, poor soul.

That's a lot coming from someone who was spoon fed from the Bible their whole life...

Did you ever open a physics book?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Would be good to hear what ATS Masons have to say on this topic

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

I thought the bible was a device to control society and created by evil men and bronze age fairy tales for the first 19 years of my life.

You're false precepts and incorrect judgments couldn't be farther from the truth,

which is really no surprise, considering your entire worldview has no basis in reality,

Jesus help this man.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I've been waiting for them to show up, but nothing yet...

Here's a video on Freemasonry in the meantime:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Unlike you I've come to terms with two facts:

One, the Bible isn't all it's lauded to be.

Two, despite the numerous flaws it possesses, it has succeeded in preventing mankind from falling into the fires of extinction.

Keeping these two truths in mind, I believe the time has come when we graduate from willful ignorance and put on the hat of true spirituality, where we learn the truth of the cosmos. Because now that we're grown people, we no longer need the milk of the Bible.

We can chew the meat of Science and Spirituality.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I see no Lies, I see possible Truth but never any lies, To suggest someone is lying implies that you know for a fact a vital piece of information that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that the information they have compiled is false, You don't have that, All you have is your belief, While your belief means a lot to you it means practically bugger all to anyone else.

I say again, Stop inflicting your personal Beliefs upon ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

We can chew the meat of Science and Spirituality.

Instead of sucking on the Tete of Religion, Sorry had to say it

Originally posted by artistpoet
Would be good to hear what ATS Masons have to say on this topic

They are Amongst us you can be sure of that

edit on 25/4/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

what he's saying about them goes against Truth,

therefore, it's not truth, rather a deception

It's simple, really.

Your version of truth.

Your version of truth is not the only version there is...and I daresay you don't know everything, so how can you be so sure?

Don't oppress others' viewpoints. That's not what this site is about.

Oh that's rich. "Your version of truth." What, there are multiple truths out there? There are multiple views? No one is right, or wrong, kind of thing?

...Seriously?

Viewpoints and truth are totally different. Viewpoints are gathered to help discover the truth, by deducing what is fact, and what is not. So please, don't change those two words interchangeably as if they mean the same thing.

In my respectable opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

In my respectable opinion.

Implying that anyone is wrong without providing proof of their error is not respectable.

I said "version of truth" because without using the Bible, none of you are capable of proving irrefutably the three fundamental doctrines of your faith.

One, jesus was the living son of god.

two, jesus died for our sins.

three, he rose three days later.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Truth can be expressed in many ways and is not exclusively owned by any.
Truth was truth before Jesus walked the Earth

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The source of the Masonic knowledge was not the Gnostics in Israel, although Jewish Mysticism was an influence. The main knowledge came from Egypt in the form of the Corpus Hermeticum. The Masons have been on a quest to decipher the pre-flood symbols in Egypt ever since. They have not succeeded. Theosophy then took over and moved the search deeper into occultism and a practice called Theurgy (ritual magic). They rejected the chief cornerstone as outlined by Jesus in the new testament. Their aim was never one of truth, but the manipulation of law.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

As far as I am aware -------
It is true, that if you follow the "Paper chase" prior to Masons we have the Knights Templar.
The original knights were on a quest for knowledge - the knowledge they sought in Jerusalem was that of Jesus and his group of fellow Gnostics. Gnosticism in it's pure form was philosophical in nature.
Yet Gnosticism has it's roots in Hermetic Philosophy - Hermetic Philosophy has it's roots in Ancient Egyptian Philosophy - Ancient Egyptian Philosophy has it's roots in a prior civilization.
You can have all the knowledge in the world but still be a fool

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
PSA

Now that we're back on topic Let's stop the personal sniping and off topic remarks, Please.

edit on Wed Apr 25 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Hi OP
I'm wondering is the Gnostic Texts related to this

aside from esoteric knowledge do you think the Masons believed that Jesus have a descendant because I've heard rumor Jesus have a descendant and that in some way it is related to Essenes

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I do think the OP was about Essene knowledge from the Mason's religious studies, and how it is missing from the Bible's narratives. So in place of what appears to be a new Spannish Inquisition that insists that I follow someone's Evangelical Pulpit issues on ATS, there needed to be some discussion on if the Essene citation of the Mason's Encyclopedia was off the mark.

The issue must be simply that it isn't off the mark, it can't be refuted, and it presents a better history for religion, and true knowledge that the organized church wants suppressed historically. Instead, the bad thing that happened was a rage against the person tossing out that topic for discussion and calling him and liar and what ever else they can toss out. It isn't following the theme.

Of couse, we can see why the Masons had to go underground in their study of religion because of undue attacks on their personal beliefs, as the rage here well demonstrates. The Evangelical hate here operates with the same intent of the Holy Roman Empire to impress only their belief and rule on the world. That isn't Freedom of Opinion, nor does it show respect for the USA's founding fathers that were mainly Masons and Diests. Diest Thomas Jefferson cut out all of the Jesus is god issues of the Bible and he was a founding father for the US and the 3rd president of the US. There is intense respect for Thomas Jefferson and most call him the most brilliant person ever to sit as the President of the US.

Lots of this undue hate against Masons speaks to sedition against the values of the US Constitution and sedition against the founding father's of the US well thought designs to protect America from the extremes of religious beliefs. It is not only not appropriate on ATS, but anywhere in America that knows the Patriotic Values of the US and respects the Constitution and its founding father's ideals. This shows just how extreme left some of the religion views have shifted and these are a dangous issue to America.

So, since there is no valid response against Jesus being an Essene and the Essene were students of the Mystery Schools and the Mt. Carmel area was one such area that taught people to become Masters of this belief, it stands as truth. The Mason's studies presented in their Encyclopedia citation appears well founded in history and the Mason's Encyclopedia does appear to present real history and that history is one backed by the integrity of the Founding Fathers for the US, that were members of this group.

It is rediculous that some would attempt to portray the founding fathers of the US as some sort of Satanic group bent on deceptions against the very people that they sought to protect via the Constitution's protections. It would appear some are intent on trying to force the country into the dark ages of the Holy Roman Empire's versions of knowledge that gets shown to be wrong because they adopted pagan ideas everywhere they moved to take over a region.

So, since I don't think ATS is going to vote for this being someone's personal pulpit for raging Evangelical views that dont't support what the Mason's Discovered, nor what appears the Templars found, nor anything that is the huge line of mircales that violate the Earth's Laws of Nature. Thus, the truthful persuits for learning issues of what the Masons found in looking at the Mystery Schools and the Essene continues. Hopefully, with the hate issues and name calling trying to make this into the Spanish Inquisitions being totally gone as we proceed.

The Founding Tennants for Masons is they have to be of high moral character, and they attend churches, hold offices, and one can find them everywhere if you know their symbols. If anyone learns the signs and symbols and speaks with intelligence and respect with them, they do share and like to help.

With the atmosphere on ATS, most of them will be keeping their distance from those too unwilling to learn, or programmed to attack anything but the views of one book, designed by the Holy Roman Empire.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join