It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
We see that your game is worship of death and a dead man.

As best I can tell, Christianity is a failed concept that most of the world considers as ignorance. It hasn't caught on in the world and it is in decline. It is destructive, by causing wars, and it won't be appreciated.

People find there is more value in going hiking and not sitting around watching some ill informed person wanting money for a drama production.

Getting back to nature keeps those that abandon church happier and healthier. Most of the young kids don't care about religion.

Your Religion is just pagan nonsense, it is that corrupt of reality.

Nature is a better cathedral, a higher truth. The intelligent worship life and the beauties of nature, not death and destruction.

edit on 30-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Nature is a better cathedral, a higher truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Should we all worship lucifer instead? Like Manley P. Hall and Albert Pike? The Masonic religion is about discovering that the true light of Freemasonry that lucifer is god. That's a religion, and it purposes to deceive lower ranked Masons because it says they deserve to be deceived. Or in other words, they deserve deception because of their ignorance.

It's all about discovering that the GAOTU is lucifer.

edit on 30-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It is a fraud to say one represents Jesus - You represent your own soul
You are not Jesus
He did not ask you to speak for Him
Jesus requires no agents
Look in the mirror of your soul and see who you are
Are you happy with what you see or do you make age old excuses and reason that it is the world at fault
Will you congregate with those whom say you are righteous in your zealous blind insistence of your doctrine
You are not Jesus and do nont represent Jesus
You are the sum of your soul and your hearts intention
Rather than blame the world - look inside with honesty
Ridiculous to conjure Devils and Angels
If you believe in Satan it is because you are afraid
If you expect an Angel to save you you are misguided
You alone answer for your soul
You alone judge you
For you are gifted with the knowledge of right and wrong
Yet is it really all about you
There is a world full of people they are the same as you
They laugh they cry they bleed they die are born
Forget about me what will you do to help your fellow man
Preach and insist on your way or show them kindness and love and live your life by example

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

You have no idea what I do for my fellow man, so why are you judging me? And no, I'm not going to detail them and glorify myself here for everyone. Everything I do is for His Glory and Joy. And His Holy Spirit live in my, He speaks to me in fellowship and I hear His voice. All His sheep hear His voice.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Should we all worship lucifer instead? Like Manley P. Hall and Albert Pike? The Masonic religion is about discovering that the true light of Freemasonry that lucifer is god. That's a religion, and it purposes to deceive lower ranked Masons because it says they deserve to be deceived. Or in other words, they deserve deception because of their ignorance.

It's all about discovering that the GAOTU is lucifer.

My theme, which has always been clearly put, is value knowledge and truth. Knowledge sets you free. Study history for religious truth. Never limit the study to one book. When one does read the one book, know the issues of allegory.

The Masons, for the greatest part, value being well read and seek knowledge. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the concept. It takes time to climb the ladder and the lower ones don't have the exposure of the beginners. Simple reality. There is no instant gratification.

You have this need to constantly smear Masons for learning and reading more than one book. They don't support your lame religion. Then again, neither does truth. Neither do I and most of the world.

Your obcession with Masons would have the US Constitution and founding fathers as being evil because they banned religion as being a part of state. You have declaired you hate for Masons and that is an attack on the persons, and me because I talk to some to gain their views and where to read further. It is clear you hate anything that seeks the greater truth and anything or anyone that does this same truth seeking as the Masons you hate along with the Masons.

These same personal attacks by you on the persons happen when others are well read, but never even heard of Masons or read any of their materials. Disagreeing with you gets you into the personal attack mode and name calling. These attacks bandy about the abuse of the Latin term Lucifer. Toss out false leads that try to avoid the Nimrod theme of Trinity. You don't appear to value truth in the slightest. I've seen you games and it is consistently one about deception and hiding the truth.

Latin has a simple defintion of Lucifer, which you use to launch personal attacks on people. Including the founding fathers of America and people that value good moral character and truth. The Latin defintion is only about truth seeking, and had nothing to do with religion before Jerome.

I think those that decided to ban religion from Govt to have been very wise. Those that object to the wise, informed, and well read leadership would be more considered unpatriotic of American Values.

The way toward learning is reading all the old word history from Pythagoras, Hippocrates, the Essene, the Therapute, the issues of Mystery Schools. And also reading from Greek history, Eqyptian, and Babylon.

When you get done climbing the ladder of truth seeking awareness, one finds god isn't anything other than mother nature and the rest is human pagan imagination and seeking of greed. The Jesus discussions have little value, other than to waste paper on the story of a dead guy. Christianty worships a dead guy. It is a dead religion.

Those that avoid and dismiss Christians are ahead of the game, they don't need a society with secrets to find the truth and talk about it. Most of the world discovered what the Masons found trying to search for the truth the Christian Church tired to hide.

Does America need Christianity's corruption, or your god or your religion. NO !

America doesn't need to worship a dead guy.

That is the simple reality, and with religion being tossed out----then less of the paper wasting on silly views of a dead man. Religion wastes everyone's time. The world is better off without religion.

Those that get into nature, worship life and beauty of nature. Such is intelligence.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You have this need to constantly smear Masons for learning and reading more than one book.

No, I "smear" them as you call it, (I call it bringing to light their own words), to show that Manley P. Hall and Albert Pike were worshipers of lucifer. I use their own words in their own books. They said it, don't refuse the letter because you don't like the mailman's haircut.

Freemasonry is a Luciferian religion. It teaches that the GAOTU is lucifer.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You have no idea what I do for my fellow man, so why are you judging me? And no, I'm not going to detail them and glorify myself here for everyone. Everything I do is for His Glory and Joy. And His Holy Spirit live in my, He speaks to me in fellowship and I hear His voice. All His sheep hear His voice.

Did my post say it was aimed at you or did you take it personally
If the hat fits then who am I to say you should not wear it as you appear to be doing
No you do not do what ever you do to for His glory and Joy and his spirit does not live you
Nor does he speak to you - you speak for yourself
And justify your words by your own deceit of saying you are an agent of Jesus
You are representing you not Jesus

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You have this need to constantly smear Masons for learning and reading more than one book.

No, I "smear" them as you call it, (I call it bringing to light their own words), to show that Manley P. Hall and Albert Pike were worshipers of lucifer. I use their own words in their own books. They said it, don't refuse the letter because you don't like the mailman's haircut.

Freemasonry is a Luciferian religion. It teaches that the GAOTU is lucifer.

Show us the Latin defintion of Lucifer before the times of Jerome. It has no connection or association with religion or evil of any sort.

Mason use that defintion, not yours. You don't have a clue as to why they employ that word to teach.

You efforts are aways to twist the defintion of Lucifer from the Latin origin. And then totally mess up the sense that the Masons use the word, because you hate Masons that like the original defintion of the Latin term.

This is how they teach people the history and how religions drift off the origin of defintions.

Missing such concepts shows that you don't have a clue even in simple things.

There is nothing wrong with teaching folks about seeking the light of truth. When teaching such one finds that if there is a greater good, there is a lesser. One drifts to good and the other evil, and one can't exist without the other and the teaching of either can't be done without the other.

Good and Evil coexist, and even teaching good involves teaching evil.

I don't have an issue with Masons use of the Latin definition of Lucifer. Only those that hate truth in religion seem to have an issue, and they seek to twist simple truth.

Masons teach morals, truth seeking, knowledge, history-----yours is to avoid the critial thinking areas that show your religion is a sham.

The Mason intelligent retort is:

www.echoofeden.com...'

When Jerome translated the biblical manuscripts in his Latin Vulgate, he believed the shining born of the dawn in Isaiah spoke of the morning star and so replaced the Hebrew and Greek meaning with the Latin name of the planet. If we were to do the same with our modern day translations, we would write how you have fallen from heaven, O Venus, son of the morning.

www.israelofgod.org...'

The word "Lucifer" comes from 2 Latin words:

Lux (=light) + ferous (=to bear or carry). Thus the name "Lucifer" means:Light-bearer or Light-bringer.

Notice that Jerome correctly translated the Greek "phosphoros" into the Latin word "lucifer." Jerome obviously knew that this verse refers to Jesus Christ--yet he wrote "lucifer" with a small "l" and did not capitalize the word. He also knew that he had translated the word "phosphoros" perfectly into Latin.

edit on 30-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Lost Horizons

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Dead guys don't speak, and a religion that worships a dead guy is dead.

The only thing that lives in you is the Babylon Trinity of Satan. imho

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Interesting post.

These are just my thoughts on the "Morning Star".
If taken literally there are only three contenders for this title

1.Venus brightest planet of the Sun to the eye - can at certain times be viewed in the morning -a very beautiful and stunning sight

2.Sirius the brightest star to the eye was said to be seen in the morning once a year and denoted the yearly swell and flood of the Nile - though this flood which gave rise to the fertility of the Niles banks did fail on occasion

3.Third option is our Star the Sun brightest object in the morning sky to our eye

I concur on Lucifer original meaning as light bringer as in knowledge of duality in nature including Man
Later demonized by religion/s through bastardization to be Satan. Also fancifully known to have cloven hoofs as in the bastardization of Pan the nature spirit.
Religion creates Bastards - Those born out of wedlock IE those without a sex license/permission from the Church.
Religion is a bastardization of truth

edit on 30-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Did my post say it was aimed at you or did you take it personally
If the hat fits then who am I to say you should not wear it as you appear to be doing
No you do not do what ever you do to for His glory and Joy and his spirit does not live you
Nor does he speak to you - you speak for yourself
And justify your words by your own deceit of saying you are an agent of Jesus
You are representing you not Jesus

There's a TON of "you" statements in your post. If you claim it wasn't directed at me, okay, but what am I supposed to think? I'm the only Christian lightning rod in the conversation at the moment.

If you say so...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Show us the Latin defintion of Lucifer before the times of Jerome. It has no connection or association with religion or evil of any sort.

The Hebrew name in the text in Isaiah is "Hylel". It means "crescent moon". lucifer became the rendering in the Latin text because the moon "bears the light" or reflects the light of the Sun. The moon has no capacity to create it's own light, it can only reflect or "bear" the light of the source of the light, the Sun. lucifer means simply "light bearer". But if you really want to know his name as addressed in the Bible it's "Hylel". He is the "moon god" of Babylon. Why go back to Latin? Let's go right back to the original language of Isaiah which was Hebrew.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yes I understand and apologize - I was thinking aloud taking the whole discussion in consideration - By "You" I was referring to any who read it including myself - These are just my thoughts - I can obviously see why you thought I was getting at you - but really non of this is anything personal - I do not want to hurt any one's feelings - just speaking my mind

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

My feelings never get hurt, no worries there. I was pointing out that you don't know enough about my personal life to make any judgments of my character or integrity. But I accept your apology, no harm done.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I agree with that.

Satan and God are two faces of one being.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The Hebrew name in the text in Isaiah is "Hylel". It means "crescent moon". lucifer became the rendering in the Latin text because the moon "bears the light" or reflects the light of the Sun. The moon has no capacity to create it's own light, it can only reflect or "bear" the light of the source of the light, the Sun. lucifer means simply "light bearer". But if you really want to know his name as addressed in the Bible it's "Hylel". He is the "moon god" of Babylon. Why go back to Latin? Let's go right back to the original language of Isaiah which was Hebrew.

That is interesting to know
What struck me is when you mention the Moon has no light of it's own and reflects it's makers light - the Sun
In astronomical terms the Sun being the creator of the solar system. Of course the Sun too was created.
Taking everything back to it's original source - Then this is what I believe in A Creator.
edit wanted to add we are it's reflection

edit on 30-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I agree with that.

Lol - you may have just opened a can of worms
by saying that

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The perverters of the Bible took out "Hylel" (Lucifer in the Latin) from the only place it's mentioned in the Bible and replaced it with a title Christ uses for Himself in Revelation. "Morning Star". The highest form of blasphemy imaginable. The moon isn't a star. It only reflects or "bears" the light from our star, the Sun. Also "serpent" in Hebrew is "Nachash", the noun usage came to mean "snake or serpent" from the text of Genesis, but the verb usage means something striking...

"Shining".

Now the Genesis story doesn't seem so ridiculous, if a "shining" entity deceived Eve in the garden, not some talking snake.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

2 Corinthians 11:14

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I agree with that.

Absolutely not. God is the Creator, satan means "accuser". Ha'Satan in Hebrew simply means "The accuser". It's a title for Hylel (Lucifer) after he fell from heaven, but it's just a title, not a proper name. "Hylel" in Hebrew means "crescent moon", and he was the moon god of the Babylonians. Gives a whole new angle to the religion that has a ton of crescent moons all over it and on it's houses of gathering doesn't it? What most don't realize is Muhammad didn't discover god, he went to Mecca and picked the largest and most important idol god there and destroyed all the other idols.

And he met what he told his wife as a "jinn" in a cave and had a severe seizure, and after she convinced him the shining angel he met was a good angel he went back and to the cave and listened to him. The rest is history.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

False and misleading, Try again. Hebrew "llyh" makes The Transliteration word "Heylel." This means Son of the Morning, Morning Star. Technically, it means Sun. And the associations of Satan is with Sun Worship and Pagan Nimrod and Tammus playing Sun god. You are pulling your same misleading games again with Bogus terms.

Use of Lucifer is a mistranslation issue from Jerome. There is a lot more to it than your view.

There is no association with crecent moon, as the Crescent Moon isn't the Son of the Morning or a Morning Star.

The Sun is the correct view and the Sun Worship is consistent with Jesus and Essene view of Pagan Babylon being Satan.

www.israelofgod.org...

Jerome knew that in the New Testament "Lucifer" is a title for Jesus Christ; yet he still chose to also translate the less- clearly defined Hebrew word "Heylel" in Isaiah 14:12 as "Lucifer," knowing that this word referred to Satan--and here Jerome started the word with a capital "L," as can be seen from the enclosed photo-copies.

You might also try reading the entire URL so you get closer to reality.

edit on 30-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Poor Research

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join