It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nasa satellite capture giant UFO surfing the hellish surface of the sun?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah, that shape is odd . I see how it can be viewed as a glare off the side of a long, may be segmented ship. It would be pretty big. I'm saying sensor artifact. I don't really know what that could be based on this video. I wish there was a better one. I looked on youtube and just found older sun anomaly videos. Not this one. If I could only slow the video down or have some more time to watch the object after it shows up. Any body found anything better?
I did notice...
About a quarter of the way through the video, I see something small and round fly from the bottom left corner, towards the sun. It flies by when the counter in the bottom corner says 07:00 for the second time.
I'm know a few logical reasons exist, that explain why something would fly towards the sun (gravity) and their are certainly lots of pieces of debris in space, but it seemed so round. It, to me, seems stranger than the artifact that is the focus of the video. I guess, though, that if the round object that flies by was anything abnormal, it would be the focus.

Well google videos are dumb.
They have no good features associated with their videos. Plus 1, share, get link (that doesn't even work on my fav site)
I'm about to call it quits with the G. You name it, g-mail and all. I'll go back to sending letters with postage.

Sorry, tell me to take it to the rant forum. Cuz...I will....
TXML

edit on 25-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic

Okay, it was a comet. I see, I see.
edit on 25-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: researched

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus
My brother, ...Joaquin!!! Brother from another mother? Okay, here it is, My brother from another mother, from another planet. (I must add) A mom I never knew
. I've always had a soft place in my heart for ole Joaquin.
Especially after his collapse. I think our connection was through that beard.
Immmmmpresssiive!!

None of that is true... I just saw your avatar and had to comment, as I really did like him in M. Night Shamalans .....Signs.

Now, a serious question for any MOD about to erase this post.......
Is it still relevant to the discussion? And will this post remain, IF, even after all the B.S.
above, I mention to ColAngus that:
Yes, the armada did emerge from the giant triangle, the one they saw in the sun a couple of months ago. Remember it was a portal that utilized the suns massive amount of wasted energy? Its been there charging up since then and now we see the fruit of 'their' harvests. I think that tornado on the sun also had something to do with all this as well. So I'll second that Brother! Brother.

Seriously, MODs, will youput one of those cool signs over it. The one that says " NO of topic discussions"
I would truly be honored to receive one as I've not yet had the pleasure.
Any ways to 'My brother'
Star for you. Good avatar my friend!
TXML

edit on 25-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: Oh..no reason in particular.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Any one remember the TV show Stargate Universe? Their ship would fly close in to a star to refuel. That was just a TV show but if we can dream it up then just maybe someone or something out there did as well and found a way to make it work.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I think that idea has been proposed with the electronic universe theory as well? I don't know much about it but I remember reading snippets about it here and there so certainly a possibility I suppose.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
This is strange to say the least also take a look at this article - it's the comments at the bottom that are just as revealing!!

Apparently US has warned Russia to be Globally Ready for an Alien Invasion:

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...

source: whatdoesitmean.com
whatdoesitmean.com = sorcha faal = hoax

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Oh No!!! Its the Sulaco or the Nostromo returning from deep space caught in a time vortex.....Ahhhhh Alien!!!!!!
Send Prometheus!!!....

Seriously, In that video clip, there must have been at least a dozen specs, orbs, UFOs??, traversing in front of the lens.
The Sun is 93 million miles away...What is the resolution/focus point of this Telescope.
I Would think the "Object" could be anywhere from the Sun to Venus?? If it was close to the Sun it would be massive, like 20 times bigger than Earth.
It is just like some of the Moon videos, when people claim to see Blurry UFOs flying along the moons surface.
Most of them are Earth orbit satellites that traverse the space that appear close to the Moon, they come out Mostly at Night .....Mostly!!.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
I'm not sure if this posted before but this is something intriguing !!
Interesting or nothing ?

A strange object flying close to the sun looks unnervingly like a huge, metallic 'mothership' familiar from Hollywood blockbusters. The picture was released by Nasa's sun-watching Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, known as SOHO - and has become an immediate cult hit on the internet. UFO fan site Gather News said: ‘An unusually shaped, gigantic UFO was spotted on the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) and posted in a video on YouTube.

Daily Mail

Everyone! Look at the video. It looks like something actually crashes into the sun and then the sun gives off a huge flare! Weird, as if the thing that crashed was full of explosives.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yeah I saw that too.

Interesting isn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I can't figure what kind of explosive would do such an effect when crash comes.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This vehicle of destruction is chilling,It seems thousands of these crafts are milking the sun of its plasma placades.The vanishing matter is what is behind the furnace like ejections from the sun.

Last week I could feel a cosmic ray while cutting down flowers outside.We all feel it right?

I am not religious,I am hoping either the greys or Castrovalvans rescue us from these Cosmic Creeps.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
does anyone not realize just how hot the sun is...and theres ufos surfing and emerging from the sun....

edit on 26-4-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If its true, it would really be a very big spaceship in space. Whats with all these ufo's getting charged with the sun?

@prophetmark
Good work! I may need ur help in future threads.
SOHO's images seem to be true!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I shall quote my post in one of the other threads on this.

Originally posted by Acidtastic
ON th thread I started in the space section of the site, I believe this has been confirmed as a cosmic ray hit. The 2 examples given were identical. So for me, it's case closed.
this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

with this post from ngchunter

Originally posted by ngchunter
It's a cosmic ray hit, similar hits have been seen in previous LASCO images.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Already posted mods combine the threads?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi there. Please contribute to the previous thread on this.

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join