It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nasa satellite capture giant UFO surfing the hellish surface of the sun?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this posted before but this is something intriguing !!
Interesting or nothing ?

A strange object flying close to the sun looks unnervingly like a huge, metallic 'mothership' familiar from Hollywood blockbusters. The picture was released by Nasa's sun-watching Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, known as SOHO - and has become an immediate cult hit on the internet. UFO fan site Gather News said: ‘An unusually shaped, gigantic UFO was spotted on the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) and posted in a video on YouTube.

Daily Mail

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You know as much as a cover-up as most people say NASA does a lot of things seem to slip through their fingers. The enlargement looks interesting and have not watched the video; but quite curious this is not the only story I have heard so far of UFOs being near the sun.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Something's up. You see them on the helioviewer all the time. some even spit out laser lights. towards the sun and away from the sun.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My only problem with this picture is the angle of illumination. It appears that the edge facing away from the sun is the brightest. It should be the opposite....

Other than that I hope it is on it's way to wipe the idiots in charge off the face of this puny planet.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Already posted by other member.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
At first I believed the theory of the laser light show just being a beam of light traveling through space but these lights are thin, and thick at times, and it comes from objects. Yeah, no way do I believe that now.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is strange to say the least also take a look at this article - it's the comments at the bottom that are just as revealing!!

Apparently US has warned Russia to be Globally Ready for an Alien Invasion:

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Did the armada emerge from a giant triangle in the sun?

Oh brother...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This year just keeps getting better and better.

I feel bad for my two year old daughter though. It saddens me deeply, but other then that I hope the Aliens really do show up. Whatever their intentions may be, let's just hope it isn't to come here and wipe us all out.

May God have mercy on us all. I've been waiting 10 #ing years for this Decemeber 21, 2012 date and so far a I'm quite suprised with the way this year is actually turning out and we're not even halfway through 2012 yet!

Awesome find.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
This is strange to say the least also take a look at this article - it's the comments at the bottom that are just as revealing!!

What's the reputation of the link you provided in your post?
Is it even creditable or what? Until I know for sure, I'm going to have to take it with a grain of salt until someone tells me otherwise.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't know if I am reading ATS or a late night comedy show. The aliens are coming, okay yeah right. Let me know when a SINGLE person has a picture that proves a darn thing.

Highly powerful telescopes can be bought by the average astronomer for under $3,000. Most of these telescopes have the ability to attach a camera. WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

Oh wait, hang on. I just opened up the instruction sheet for the latest Celestron telescope. It took a second to read the fine print. It clearly says "In the event of a UFO sighting the owner of this telescope is sworn to secrecy".

Of course it is always possible that there is a conspiracy in place that blocks all views that clearly show the armada approaching..........

edit on 25-4-2012 by PutaMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah, they are coming.

Get over this......you all give ATS a bad name.....
edit on 25-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Enhanced.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by quedup

What's the reputation of the link you provided in your post?
Is it even creditable or what? Until I know for sure, I'm going to have to take it with a grain of salt until someone tells me otherwise.

Sorry, I don't know so can't help there - just came across it today but here's one of the comments from below the article:

TextThis article presented was from whatdoesitmmean.com and I am not the author. I understand that the FBI/CIA are those who are the webmasters of the website we speak of. My stance is the opposite of what you state. UFO’s are the demonic realm of fallen angels and prodigy. Mike Hoggard and I are friends and it’s good to see you know of him. I personally gave him the information needed to understand the whole of the ASCENDED MASTERS and their connection to the Freemasons. I love your passion and it’s good to see that you’re awake. Considering your thoughts I will update this article and put in my comments. I do appreciate your time and concern. Peace & Blessings.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

i bet there will be a million posts on the same subject, this is the second ...anybody use the search function anymore?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

That website is run by a disinformation agent. I'll compile my research and prove it in a second.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
76.74.254.120 WHOIS and got this below;

[b/RNOCRef: whois.arin.net...

RAbuseHandle: NSA-ARIN
RAbuseName: Peer 1 Network AUP Enforcement
RAbusePhone: +1-604-484-2588
RAbuseEmail:
RAbuseRef: whois.arin.net...

Googled NSA-ARIN

Came accross this;

[b[And here you have IT? Mossad, NZ[Cybersecurity] Black & Berg Cybersecurity has gone corporate →Technical Details : [Field Notes] NSA-Arin
Posted on April 22, 2012 by @ElyssaD"

NSA-Arin
#duh
אל

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 26, 2011 12:54:14 PM CDT
To: Joe Black
Cc: vaxen var
Subject: Technical Details :: Michael Dammann [Field Notes]

We might need this. Firetown known disinformation agent practicing “business” overseas yet IP registered in UTAH 11/20/2011
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.

United States of America

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 2011 ʻApelila 20 13:57:18 GMT-05:00
To:
Subject: RE: Fwd: Crystal is now following you on Twitter!

It was all cool till I saw the last one. That looks like fulsom street. It was bound to happen eventually. NSA-Arin? 123 Test Street, San Francisco? AT&T switching station aka “listening room” for NSA spies! We’ve got two rogue agents Inside AT&T! Say hello to the NSA. (as if they’re not already “hear”) Lol.

Thankyou very much.

Source for the above

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We might need this. Firetown known disinformation agent practicing “business” overseas yet IP registered in UTAH 11/20/2011
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.

Sorry, I screwed up the above post and messed up the HTML tags to make it clear. I'm not very good at this and I hope you can all understand it.

Bascially, from what I gather that link above I was questioning is a known disinformation agent. Somebody, correct me if I'm wrong. Now I take that website with a tiny little bit of grain of salt LMAO.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

May God have mercy on us all.

Its a picture artifact and as far as I'm aware no one has ever been killed by one .

I've been waiting 10 #ing years for this Decemeber 21, 2012

Boy are you going to be disappointed on the 22nd , nothing will happen and you can hold me to that prediction in seven months .

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Let's say I hope you're right. Also know it's basically a win/win situation for me, no matter how it ends.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join