It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH? New 2012 Olympics Commerical! Project Bluebeam? One-eyed all seeing Mascots?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Relay media from above and as much as voices from below?

Ok ok, not everything is a conspiracy

But at the heights big brotherhood this comes out

But it doesn't stop there, look at the olympic mascots

blogs.reuters.com...

Kind of scary is it not?
Look at the pic, one of the mascots is blue the other one is full of laser beams

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That is weird.

A huge mass of screens in the shape of a cloud made from what appears to be...
Bubbles?

I don't get the reason for it.

Is it supposed to be a giant big screen television?
Or a scoreboard?
Who is going to watch that thing as the Olympics are taking place?

I will say this...
From a distance it looks like a huge oval eye staring at the stadium.

Definitely weird.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I just want to say those mascots look so familiar but I can't put my finger on it, It seems like they were from a game series but for the life of me I just can't remember. If not a game series then I definitely know it's from a cartoon I just wish I could remember where it was from. OH I think I remember now!

Finally dawned on me as I was typing it out it was from a game in which the "mascots" would do a little half time dance not really related but I just wanted to say I saw something like it before

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
I will say this...
From a distance it looks like a huge oval eye staring at the stadium.

More like many many many eyes

one-eye on the ground and many eyes from the sky makes sense doesn't it?

The last Halftime Show with Nicki Minaj on that Vatican-ish song and Madonna acting like Cleopatra
When Cleopatra entered Rome all hell broke loose, and the gift was the middle east

Makes sense for them to use sports to spread their.... whatever

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you check the link, 'raisethecloud.org' at the end of the video - and who wouldn't check it if they wanted to find out what the video meant? - you'll find that it's an arts project linked with the Olympics, asking people to sponsor an LED light in a sort of bubble. Pretty feeble, may be, but neither threatening nor mystical. At all

It really can help ATS users if you investigate the facts before posting, instead of not at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
If you check the link, 'raisethecloud.org' at the end of the video - and who wouldn't check it if they wanted to find out what the video meant? - you'll find that it's an arts project linked with the Olympics, asking people to sponsor an LED light in a sort of bubble. Pretty feeble, may be, but neither threatening nor mystical. At all

It really can help ATS users if you investigate the facts before posting, instead of not at all.

So that's as far as your research went?

Raise the Cloud: An ensemble of glowing spheres anchored by lightweight, transparent towers, will float over the Olympic games in London come 2012.
It was designed by a multidisciplinary team that includes architects Carlo Ratti and Walter Nicolino of carlorattiassociati, Alex Haw, an independent architect based in London, artist Tomas Saraceno, lightweight structures expert Joerg Schlaich, engineering company ARUP, landscape architects Agence Ter, Internet giant Google and graphic designers Studio FM and GMJ.

Did your research include finding Google?

I'm not against your post, just the tone of it
You basically didn't take your own advice
edit on 25-4-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So they're going to use these bubbles like a giant screen to televise the olympics on?? Hmmm k

The only thing that did stand out for me in the vid is that the Olympics are being held in the UK, England even!! Yet the voice over is an American accent. Doesn't bother me either way, I just find it odd.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You worried me for a moment until I read your whole post.

It's good to laugh at ourselves now and then.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Weird..

I guess the 'bubbles' do act as a tv/image projector. However, it also says you can walk up in them and it simulates different weather. Sounds interesting, who wouldn't want to go up and play in weird bubble towers, but the whole tone of their website and the reason for doing it just strikes me as...strange, can't put my finger on it

the mascots immediately reminded me of teletubbies lol however, they do resemble cctv cameras or illuminati

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"The digital sublime"....LOL.....It just looks like a blob of bubbles with images on it. Maybe it will be cooler in person, but to me, it looks sterile and devoid of passion, and has all the zing of an old duffer taking a bubble bath in a white and silver room.

To me, the Olympics are all about passion, strength of will, hope, and many colors. This particular offering appears to be the opposite. But we shall see....I always watch the Olympics, and this time will be no different.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo
However, it also says you can walk up in them and it simulates different weather.

Yes HAARP is key to Project Bluebeam

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

To be honest with you guys...
I don't care about the olympics..I know it's a big thing and this is a big step up if it does happen.
But not only football has become a money making sport for the rich but now one of the longest running sport collection has been a tool for gaining money.
I ain't bothering with it..I'm staying home.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
www.raisethecloud.org...
This is a real, space-age structure to loom above the Olympic stadium. Seems to be digitally interactive with its environment, gathering and transmitting data in real time, as well as broadcasting old footage, commercials, and imagery of the crowds both within and around the structure itself. Yes, bizarre. I read that it is powered somehow by the movement of pedestrian traffic ascending and descending the cloud's towers.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here is a little more about the mascots....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Wow
Thank you for that

pretty crazy one-eyed mascots

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The words "Energy Harvesting" really freak me out.

Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The one truly amazing trick the olympics have managed is making billions of pounds appear out of nowhere (as we are all apparently broke) and then vanish again with absolutely no discernible lasting benefit to anyone in the country

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Obama's new speech on PREVENTING MASS ATROCITIES is actually NWO's inverted warning of the Olympics being the next 9/11 false false flag - massively & atrociously, shock & awe at a higher lever never seen before...

^ notice the zionist sponsored intro

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah, they really do creep me out.
This whole theme is beyond spooky.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
The words "Energy Harvesting" really freak me out.

Anyone else?

Yep, same here. This is something I will be keeping an eye on, for sure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join