It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever considered selling your soul to the devil?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

well from a Christian perspective it all makes sense...

Satan is the ruler of this world. It says so all over the Bible.

Even when Jesus was temped by Satan, he asked Jesus to take a knee and worship him and he would "give you all the kingdoms of the world" Now wait, if Satan offered the kingdoms of the world to Jesus in exchange for worship, what was really going on?

So yes I do believe it's real. Someone in ATS must have posted the link to the site where it takes about Nikcy Minaj talking about how she is possessed by a demon.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Someone in ATS must have posted the link to the site where it takes about Nikcy Minaj talking about how she is possessed by a demon.

If there is one person I am going to give credit for demonic experiences, it is most certainly not her.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

to be frank and openly honest heck yes but then .. when it came to to sign with the blood, I said no way in H#&&, this is why i work like a dog suffer in pain and get 2 hours sleep, brake time up now to stand on my head, in a room full of S#!T

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

to be frank

hi frank

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

How is this in any way helpful to the thread?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

here's the link

www.foxnews... .com/entertainment/2012/04/19/music-artists-turning-to-satanic-imagery-to-drum-up-controversy-sales-experts/

I get that it's FOX so its biased...but Satan sells...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If it would allow me to play guitar like Robert Johnson did after "selling" his soul I'd do it in a heartbeat!!!

Unfortunately, the devil as portrayed in most major religions today doesn't exist. He's only there to scare people into believing in the god of that religion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Imagine the price you have to pay for talent like that...

Remember, misery likes company, so in the end...all you have is awesome guitar skills and a pool of tears to keep away the demons at the end of your days.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Why does anyone expect the devil to give you money for their soul when you are expected to give money to god for God to take your soul.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't believe in the devil, and I don't believe you can sell your soul to anyone.

That said, I lost mine in a Superbowl bet a few years ago, and my friend still hasn't given it back yet...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
When i was younger i tried selling it to him, i even tried giving it to him for free... it turns out he doesn't exist.. too bad
it's not like i am currently using my soul anyways. i feel so foolish now that i realize the devil is just a fairytale, as is his adversary (God)..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCelestialHuman

I'm going to disagree with you on that.

Why does everyone assume that the Christian god is the only kind of god that exists? Christians aren't the first ones to think of gods...maybe you just have to figure out what god means to you, and go from there.

As for Satan...Satan is the face of god that we fear, because we cannot reconcile negative with positive. We are a species of extremes, and balance is a foreign concept to us. Look at obesity, anorexia, war, police state, binge drinking, heroine addicts, either everyone has a job or everyone is on the streets...

there is no balance, it's always extremes. That's why there is God and Satan, so we cover both ends of our nature...never realizing that both are one and the same. It's the ebb and flow of the energy in our reality...that's all it is.

See, that's what I despise about Christianity. In putting a fairytale mask on the whole deal, they have effectively convinced man that god doesn't exist.

And THAT, my friends, is the greatest trick we have ever pulled.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

i actually tried.
nothing happened.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't really know who this "Devil" entity is, but the way everyone ascribes super abilities to it, I can't help but assume it must be some alien pirate warlord of some sort if it actually exists and if it's anything like what people expect.

However if this strange entity existed, I would attempt to avoid it.

In the metaphorical sense of committing unethical acts in order to advance socially, economically, politically, etc; I would have to say that it increases the risks of losing those gains significantly in many ways, some of them completely unforeseen.

That is because Earth is similar to a mega set of dominoes, and every "action" is essentially your interaction in tipping over one of those dominoes. Chain reactions are commonplace and obviously quite difficult to contemplate deeply enough to foresee every possibility.

So it would be statistically unwise to do what you know is wrong in order to make things "right" for yourself. It is illogical and counteracts itself.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The Devil/Satan (and all other names put to it) Is a creature from the Bible who is the enemy of God, but used to be in Heaven but wanted to be just like God so God kicked him out with other bad angels and they started Hell. Now their job is to get all us humans and bring us to Hell to punish us forever for not believing in God.

That right there shows the pure bs religion is.
And I was Methodist for 36 years.

Satan should reward highly forever those who do not believe in God because he wants us to turn from God right? so if he's going to punish us for turning from God, then he's really ON God's side fully.

Religion fully figured out in a few sentences.
There you go.

Selling the soul to the Devil would be the same as selling it to God because both are on the same team. If you don't believe, you get punished.

Isn't that so loving?
I'm straying off topic. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I wonder if the people from the 700 club sold their souls to Satan too?

I see the tv studio decor and they are sooooooo outlandish and soooooo unatainable to the layman.

Some of those preachers look like Liberace without the piano. Gold, Diamonds, the gaudiness.

But I do believe some of the hip hop artists today have no skill whatsoever. But I think its marketing saying somthing is hip hop but it really isnt.

So kids do not learn or know where rap music really comes from.

They just hear a crappy watered down version of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Music is most influential to the masses. they have the power to reach most people at once, and the message is depravity, drugs, violence, alcohol, women. have you noticed the absence of morals and respect for anything in todays youth? it because of the power of music. Lucifer was an angel and had a beautiful voice, his sly tongue has been busy lately.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I wonder if the people from the 700 club sold their souls to Satan too?

I see the tv studio decor and they are sooooooo outlandish and soooooo unatainable to the layman.

Some of those preachers look like Liberace without the piano. Gold, Diamonds, the gaudiness.

But I do believe some of the hip hop artists today have no skill whatsoever. But I think its marketing saying somthing is hip hop but it really isnt.

So kids do not learn or know where rap music really comes from.

They just hear a crappy watered down version of it.

I agree with you that the TV evangelists appearance is disgusting. Is it me, or do they seem to have a smug uppityness about themselves? All their bling-bling makes we want to
. So many Christians wrongly buy into their spiel that if they promote a certain ministry financially they will get abundant material returns. Good luck with fitting your camel through the eye of the needle.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
the Devil dosnt want your soul he has his own and if you dont know the truth about the plan of god then dont buy into B.S , the second death has been kept out of the bible for over 100 years because the powers that be dont want you to question them or the truth , souls taken to heaven dont stay there , god learns from what you did when you were here on earth , after the crop of 10,000,000 souls have had their mind read they are destroyed and another 10,000,000 are taken up in nothing more than a production line.. satan was a rebel , he didnt like that , its abuse and for this he was the subject of the biggest black op in history , label a man as evil when he cant stand up and tell you whats real because of the 1,000,000's of years propaganda that was forced down your throat , this second death was hidden a long time ago by the jews and not even modern jews know about it , in fact they hid a few other truths you realy dont want to know about, the poweres that be dont want you to know about it either as they are being fed the same BS as you and me and know their power will diminish and start a war to end all wars and its comming soon.. to a town near you...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I honestly offered mines in order to be filthy rich about 30 years ago, MEH. Didn't happen,,,,there is another lotto drawing tonight, so I will see what happens.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join