It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever considered selling your soul to the devil?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Why do you not sell your soul to good and love? Ask for healing and you shall receive. It wont come with out action though. For every reaction there must be action in the first place.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I hope your kidding... about making that bargain, I mean. It wouldn't be worth it.. believe me. It wouldn't. You may get everything you ask for...to find what you get is hearing the worst of what the world can present above and SPECIAL from everything else. Maybe the day after you get your hearing back, you're witness to a horrible event where the SOUND is far far worse than what the visual scene is. It can be downright EVIL (no pun intended) how I think some of those wishes get granted when all is offered in return. I don't think it can ever be worth it...whatever the gain.

It's all eternity and either Heaven, Valhalla or the next lives in the progression that are lost forever by the deal

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I never got a chance to sell it, he just took it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Did anyone even consider a way to get it back, if the deal went south.. lol literally.

the things we do, when we're a rebellious 13 year old, eh.. :-/

^^ And that was 30 years ago now..

Any spells!! ?!

edit on 25-4-2012 by mainidh because: typos

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

Why do you not sell your soul to good and love? Ask for healing and you shall receive. It wont come with out action though. For every reaction there must be action in the first place.

I would, but don't know what this is. I only know about selling your soul to the Devil, and as widely spread it is; I'm lend to believe that it's possible. I'm considering asking some of my friends who are Wiccan, how to go about this so I can do it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I hope your kidding... about making that bargain, I mean. It wouldn't be worth it.. believe me. It wouldn't. You may get everything you ask for...to find what you get is hearing the worst of what the world can present above and SPECIAL from everything else. Maybe the day after you get your hearing back, you're witness to a horrible event where the SOUND is far far worse than what the visual scene is. It can be downright EVIL (no pun intended) how I think some of those wishes get granted when all is offered in return. I don't think it can ever be worth it...whatever the gain.

It's all eternity and either Heaven, Valhalla or the next lives in the progression that are lost forever by the deal

I'd only bargin if he promises to make it so my hearing is NORMAL and nothing else, else the Devil himself violated our contract for my soul. And, I know the Devil won't even do that because if that happens; that is where God comes into the picture for lying to Humans and hopefully retract my contract and obtain my soul back.

And I do want to do this, I rather sell my soul and get my hearing back and do good onto this World and go to hell for it, instead of not selling my soul and doing the most horrible things I can ever imagine onto this world and go to hell, and that's what I'm scared of the most because I know deep down inside I'm not evil.

And yes, I'm 100% dead serious about this. I don't want anything but my hearing back in both ears at 100% so I can for once control my life so I won't be consumed by these evil thoughts.

link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

I would, but don't know what this is. I only know about selling your soul to the Devil, and as widely spread it is; I'm lend to believe that it's possible. I'm considering asking some of my friends who are Wiccan, how to go about this so I can do it.

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. If it doesn't work, you could chalk it up as a learning experience. Go forth and conquer.

link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Thats pretty interesting. I would have loved to have seen that ritual taken place. I never f**k around with demonic/dark spirits like that just incase.

I hear that. I too would like to have seen it, just for a laugh, if nothing else. I have always known there is absolutely no Author of Evil, Satan/Lucifer/Devil/Demons are all in human beings, and no where else do they exist.
I have performed High Magick Rituals pertaining to the Golden Dawn Traditions, and they do work, but there are consequences, and collateral damage involved. One spell made me $55,000 in cold cash, but cost me things....If you don't know what you are doing, don't do anything, my advice.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

The crossroads of Robert Johnson seems the most famous. Why does the devil like music so much, or is it that musicians make the most lively companions both before death and well into the afterlife.

In this YouTube Dylan talked about his trip to the Crossroads. You've got to know Dylan knew Johnson's music, was familiar with what it meant to go to the Crossroads and talks about his sudden change in fortune after he did.

This YouTube is very informative of the subject and talks about Robert Johnson and how his musical talents dramatically increased after he made his deal with the devil.

Somewhere I read/heard that when Johnson died the people in the town where he died did not bury him in a marked grave because they knew of his pact and did not want any demons around. It might be on this video.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

Originally posted by XxForgottenLegendxX
In my religious point of view, I see it as a waste to obtain materialistic and finite fame for the price of an individual's soul. You'll live, what, 60-70 years probably? Comparing this life to the Hereafter, I'm staying on Allah's side.

Not necessarily. The current life expectancy might be 60-70 years, but soon mankind will begin to break that barrier. Cancers being cured, trans-humanism, digital backups of your brain and memory.

Its not unrealistic to believe that there are humans today that will live to be hundreds of years old. Some of those people would contemplate making such deals in order to have financial security for that duration. If it involved making a deal with the devil, so be it.

But that only applies to people who believe in silly religions.
You know just because you don't believe in any organized Religions doesn't mean you cannot have a soul or do not have one already.

I mean just go look up Dr. Duncan MacDougall's measurements. That was the Doctor who said the soul weighs approx 21 grams and upon death is instantly lost.

Although yes his work may have come under fire at the time and even today, but I don't see why those people can't get it through their heads that most terminally ill people don't want to spend their last moments on a giant scale. I would imagine they would want to be with their families instead, hence the small sample size. I'm sure if we had a large, willing, group of volunteers who were close to death and willing to die in a controlled setting on top of a large scale, we would probably see some sort of similar results. It puzzles me as to why modern science has never tried to confirm or disprove this work other than just calling him out on the sample size and some process problems.

But I digress, I still believe that everyone has a soul, and if you have ever read any Psychology & Philsophy works (ie. Jung, Freud, Plato, Aristotle, etc.) you will find that even they agree on the topic of the soul, although some use a different term (the Psyche) it is essentially the same concept: the totality of the human mind, conscious and unconscious.

Whether you want one or not Mr.Witness, you have a Soul. Unless, of course, you already sold it to the devil

edit on 4/25/2012 by ArrowsNV because: grammar

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So...who is going to U2U me and tell me the best way to go abouts making a deal with the Devil? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Seling your soul to the devil goes deeper than making a written contract with a mythical being who appears in person,

It has to do with selling out Holy values for worldly values then profiting off it,

That's why most of these deceived artists will readily admit they've sold out to the devil, and they're so deceived they think they're saying it jokingly, not knowing they really have sold there soul to the devil and he's pulling there strings like a puppetmaster,

It's a sick, cruel joke, played by the master deceiver itself.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Seling your soul to the devil goes deeper than making a written contract with a mythical being who appears in person,

It has to do with selling out Holy values for worldly values then profiting off it,

That's why most of these deceived artists will readily admit they've sold out to the devil, and they're so deceived they think they're saying it jokingly, not knowing they really have sold there soul to the devil and he's pulling there strings like a puppetmaster,

It's a sick, cruel joke, played by the master deceiver itself.

We've already been told that according to the spirit of Set (worshiped as a god in Egyptian times) there is no Satan.

Take your Bible-thumping, unproven, driveling circular arguments and shove them.

link   

Go out and commit crimes to make money, or exploit people for money, profit off the poor, and spread evil, lies, and deeceit and live a life indulging in worldly pleasures and belittling God,

You will have successfully sold your soul to the devil,

To be sure your contract was legit,

God will let you meet the adversary in Sheol, and you can dwell with your master forever.

link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
So...who is going to U2U me and tell me the best way to go abouts making a deal with the Devil? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, I had to laugh at this one.

Let me know how it turns out, would you? The best way to discover the nonexistence of Satan is repeat trials...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Are you seriously following me around and trolling me?

Take your deceived self out of here,

the devils got you wrapped around his finger and you are too blind to see it,

fool

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Am I not allowed to comment on these threads anymore?

Too bad. I believe I will continue to be heard.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No, it's just awfully funny you seem to comment after every single comment of mine, on every thread I post in, in every forum...

Oh well, I suppose God's testing me....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I couldnt agree more. . .

wasnt always so, so yeah consequences for actions.

You get what you put in as aposed to what you need.

cheers!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ive read a bit about Robert Johnson, but personnaly i just think he practiced alot.

Niccolo Paganini did the same thing 200 yrs ago . though Paganini was far more amazing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join