It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

I do not know what TBTP is and nor do I care that much even if it is bad because it just sounds like ignorance. I know that may seem arrogant and self centered for me to say but you can't all go fighting something when you don't see the evil in yourselves and your own actions.
I checked, to make sure, before posting that, that a google search for TPTB would bring up results where the first hit would define it. Since that is apparently something you did not do, I could tell you that it stands for the powers that be, which is the shadow government that wants the general world population to be either dead, or slaves to a small group of the self-appointed global elite.
What sounds like ignorance, to resist evil? Because that is what I said.
I'm pretty sure that a person can point out injustice being done, while not intimately knowing and studying every personal "flaw" in themselves.
What I was getting at is the line in your earlier post that looked like resignation in the face of the inevitable.
Regardless of popular hype, the world is not going to end. People are going to do stupid things that will cause an unpleasant end to a lot of the population, out of greed and lust for power, but is not the "will of God". The will of God is to work to prevent evil people, who want mass genocide and other such unpleasantries, from having their way.

edit on 1-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Sacgamer25 you must be both blessed and cursed to walk a righteous path filled with pain and sorrow. The God I speak of can only be talked to through this way by many.... so I know of what you speak. Sadly what you say makes a lot of sense.... and it is only too late I have possibly learned this. I'm impressed by you and hope that you keep your faith alive in what you do.... I also hope you keep your sense of righteousness about you too. Know you made me smile... and it was a genuine smile because someone gets what I speak about now.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Long story short that was what my story was for. To answer those questions... then I got a splitting headache.... so right now I can't think too well... LOL Its honestly no joke either.... perhaps when my head is clear I can answer them? If you trust me to answer them and resume my story completely to get to what my mentor taught me ect. I just had to cut the story short because of my headache and the fact my memory hit a blank....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

do what you must...

Im pretty much always here... even when im not

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I'm sorry... I was not saying what you said was ignorance but that what TPTB was sounded as if it was ignorance. Perhaps my words to what you wrote became misjudged. Plus... this is the only way I know how to fight. To have others help me realize my faults and issues and then to conquer them. Everything in my life has been hard okay.... and... I wrote my past in a story on here if you wish to look at it and read some of it. I will finish the story later when my headache clears btw. But yes... I agree with you that God is here to prevent evil but I do not think it should solely rest on his shoulders. I think we all have our duties to take that up, that battle, both with ourselves and others and help them realize they can change and heal themselves too if they truly desire it.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Rishiana because: More info added

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Alright Akragon... thanks for being so understanding with me. It really does mean a lot to me. Wish more people out there could be this non judgmental sometimes. Anyway I must go to sleep now. I just remembered I have work in the morning and its 1:43 A.M. in the morning here LOL So good night and I will resume my story of my life when I wake up and get on ATS tomorrow.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Perhaps my words to what you wrote became misjudged.

Now that you explained it, then I did misunderstand. I thought you were saying something like we can't do anything about other people before we fix ourselves.
My main point is all that is worth it because despite all the scare tactics, no one can predict the future, especially something like the end of the world. Life is tough enough, like you say, without throwing on top of all that, some apocalyptic nightmare.
Being good, and doing good is worth it because if we get out of this awful mind control that tells us everything is just so much futility, then we can make the world better for everybody.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Yes, exactly... and even in the grim grips that we can see our future and realize where we are headed. We must not give up the fight to do right and fix ourselves and help others do the same. Just look at me as an example of that. I'm not claiming to be God, nor am I claiming to be perfect. I just think I'm finally doing my job and being the messenger I was meant to be and moving forward with my life.... overcoming my past mistakes and just no longer looking back at them and becoming a fixed point in time.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Now after saying that...

I will be very mad at you if you do something silly to yourself...

Life is precious my dear... treasure it

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

~Chuckles and hugs you~ Okay, okay I'm sure a lot of people would be mad at me and poking my poor lifeless corpse with a metal steel rod full of electricity just so they could bring me back to life and beat the living # out of me for being stupid XD Also I am about to keep my promise to you and another Akragon and resume the story of my past. I have a honest promise to keep after all ^_^
edit on 1-5-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The only "promise" i wish from you... is that you value your life... maintain your path... remove the word "suicidal" from your profile... and never think of it again.

You change the world every single day of your life... be the change you want to see hun...

Much love

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sometimes in life we are thrown trials to test our strengths, our hearts and our souls. Some of us find these trials easy to undertake the rest of us are dealt tougher trials, more heartache, horror and terror because we can ultimately survive and withstand it, even in our darkest moments in this life there is always a small glimmer of light to guide us through it.

Society frown upon those of us who are deemed different, who have different beliefs, we are told we are sinners and blasphemers and i say to you, what right do you have to judge me? what right do you have to judge my beliefs, my loves, my hates or my heart, remove the blindness from your own eyes before you cast the stone of doubt and point fingers.

I was raised by a gypsy catholic mother and a Christian father, i discovered i had certain talents as a child and chose to develop them further, after going through some very horrendous things which lead to self harming and drug abuse in my teens. i became a wiccan as a teenager and have never turned back, it taught me how to love myself and the small things in life and taught me respect for everything around me, it also showed me that karma always wins - if you do good to others you will receive good in return, if you are unjust and evil in your ways karma will ensure you get the same back (not so different from certain religious teachings) and yes i considered my self religious for many years and i still do. People have a very dull view of wicca and are extremely ignorant to what it actually is and it frustrates the hell outta me in all honesty.

A saying some of us use is "In perfect love and perfect trust," - its not all about black arts and magics, its about the love and respect for all living things, for nature herself.

Blessed Be. my friend rish even in your darkest moments in this life there will be a bubble protecting and comforting you

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

The only "promise" i wish from you... is that you value your life... maintain your path... remove the word "suicidal" from your profile... and never think of it again.

You change the world every single day of your life... be the change you want to see hun...

Much love

could not agree more akragon

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

Originally posted by Akragon

Much love

could not agree more akragon

Me too - I agree.
Your story is very interesting too.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Some things in your story sound much like a shamanic break(torn soul) which is very much similar to a psychotic break.

The man in blue may or may not be your soul twin. If so, he needs you to grow as much as you need him. The going away doesn't necessarily mean permanent. My soul left me once in a quite visible way. Then secretly returned, so secret that I still can't say for sure.
Yeah she's back.

If you like reading fiction, try Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson Series: Moon Called, Blood Bound, Iron Kissed,Bone Crossed. I really enjoyed them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

Some things in your story sound much like a shamanic break(torn soul) which is very much similar to a psychotic break.

The man in blue may or may not be your soul twin. If so, he needs you to grow as much as you need him. The going away doesn't necessarily mean permanent. My soul left me once in a quite visible way. Then secretly returned, so secret that I still can't say for sure.
Yeah she's back.

funnily exactly what i explained to rish the other day

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

funnily exactly what i explained to rish the other day

I read a couple of the pages of this thread last night. I haven't completely caught up.

It couldn't hurt to hear it twice.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

lol not in this thread but via messaging we talk alot elsewhere.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well, I believe God makes no mistakes, because there are no such things as mistakes in the fabric of reality. The only mistakes made, are by those with little to no understanding of the world in which they reside.

Source IS the universe, and so understands every single particle within it. We are the lowly Homo Sapiens...any mistakes made, are because we do not understand our world.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I don't know what you mean by "the fabric of reality". I am guessing you mean a particular piece of the physical universe.
I also don't know who or what you mean by "Source". It seems like you are making the universe, God, and the source of the universe, all one thing.
I would take the opposite view, that they are separate and that the "Source" was some sort of plan in a type of primordial "mind" which existed in the void, which ceased to exist once there was at least a proto-universe, which means that the universe was still in the organization process, creating errors, if you can call it that, but things which create barriers that you have to find work-arounds for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join