It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ron Paul Supporters More Intelligent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The difference is that Obama did get whatever he wanted basically through Congress or just decided it himself as POTUS and did whatever he wanted anyway. So, its Obama who changed after he got elected and he did exactly what he was TOLD to do and got elected on lies.

Now, I guess you could argue that RP will do the same. The reason that I dont think he will is because he has been CONSISTENT THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE POLITICAL CAREER. So, why should I think anything different??

You question though that has been answered already is HE CAN get his policies through by the process mentioned above your previous post.

edit on 25-4-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tbrooks76

So Bush, Clinton, Obama = Jesus??

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

The difference is that Obama did get whatever he wanted basically through Congress or just decided it himself as POTUS and did whatever he wanted anyway. So, its Obama who changed not what he accomplished. He did exactly what he was TOLD to do and got elected on lies.

Now, I guess you could argue that RP will do the same. The reason that I dont think he will is because he has been CONSISTENT THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE POLITICAL CAREER. So, why should I think anything different??

You question though that has been answered already is HE CAN get his policies through by the process mentioned above. I tried to keep it short but I guess it didnt work.

That's simply not true about obama. But I wont go there, as I do not want to derail the thread.

I am fully aware of the political process that is involved with a president trying to accomplish things. What I am asking is WHY WILL IT WORK FOR RP, when it hasnt for other presidents?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There have been many Presidents that have gotten there agenda through. Now, are you just saying that Obamas didnt go through so that means RP's wont get through??

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Look what Reagan did, that's proof positive people can get stuff done. Also- Obamacare, the system worked fine to smash that through to get signed into law. Things can get done, its just that the wrong things have been done for too long. As I've said, Ron Paul isn't a catch-all for all the malignant things that have been done to this country over the past 50 years, but he is a start. If you get him in as president, the whole face of the Republican party will begin to change.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There have been many Presidents that have gotten there agenda through. Now, are you just saying that Obamas didnt go through so that means RP's wont get through??

No, Im saying that nearly every president who has tried to "fix" the system has been blocked from doing so at every turn. So why will RP be the one that is able to do it?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Name one President who tried to fix the system.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
Look what Reagan did, that's proof positive people can get stuff done. Also- Obamacare, the system worked fine to smash that through to get signed into law. Things can get done, its just that the wrong things have been done for too long. As I've said, Ron Paul isn't a catch-all for all the malignant things that have been done to this country over the past 50 years, but he is a start. If you get him in as president, the whole face of the Republican party will begin to change.

Reagan didnt have to deal with the partisan issues that today's presidents do, and furthermore, Reagan 'got stuff done' because he fathered the system as it is now. We would not be where we are without Reagan. And those are the things that the president can actually get through-the ones that increase the power of the system.

Also, Id like to point out another delusion that I see here: the idea that continuing the partisan politics of dem/repub is a good thing. You all want to claim RP will change the system, by strengthening the system, more or less. It simply does not make sense.

So we will start here: You claim that he will cut $1 trillion in his first year. HOW?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Name one President who tried to fix the system.

Carter. Who was quickly laughed out of office and painted as incompetent, and then saw ALL of his policies, many of which would have prevented current situations, repealed by reagan.
edit on 25-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Carter tried to fix the System?? "During Carter's term as President, two new cabinet-level departments were created: the Department of Energy and the Department of Education. He established a national energy policy that included conservation, price control, and new technology." (Wiki source. If the above is wrong let me know).

Department of Energy - Fail Made the System
Department of Education - Fail Made the System
Price Control - Fail

This is just one example but I am sure I can find more of Carters policies that dont fix anything but actually made them worse or helped create the System as you call it. What is this mysterious system you keep talking about?? Now, did you mean to say Reagan fixed the system??

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Carter tried to fix the System?? "During Carter's term as President, two new cabinet-level departments were created: the Department of Energy and the Department of Education. He established a national energy policy that included conservation, price control, and new technology." (Wiki source. If the above is wrong let me know).

Price Control - Fail

This is just one example but I am sure I can find more of Carters policies that dont fix anything but actually made them worse or helped create the System as you call it. What is this mysterious system you keep talking about?? Now, did you mean to say Reagan fixed the system??

OK, Im done, Shoulda known better than to get into an RP Cult thread.

For the record, carter tried to remove american foreign intervention, and the gross overconsumption of oil, which, yes, would have FIXED the system.

And no, I did not mean to say reagan fixed the system. That man is the #1 reason that this country is in the shape that it is in today.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Price Control - Fail

For the record, carter tried to remove american foreign intervention, and the gross overconsumption of oil, which, yes, would have FIXED the system.

And no, I did not mean to say reagan fixed the system. That man is the #1 reason that this country is in the shape that it is in today.

You might as well just admit you are terrified of Dr. Paul's foreign policy and refuse to believe that muslims, etc. are actually peaceful people.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Price Control - Fail

You might as well just admit you are terrified of Dr. Paul's foreign policy and refuse to believe that muslims, etc. are actually peaceful people.

Are you kidding me? You have just proven my point in so many ways. RP's foreign policy doesnt scare me, because it is a sham.

As for the insinuation that I am anti-musolim, well, again, you are showing everything that is wrong with the RP Cult. I dont like him, so I must be racist. I dont like him, so I must be a coward. I dont like him, so I must be for the death of america. I dont like him, so i must believe all muslims are killers.

You people are pathetic.

Feel free to peruse my profile if you wish to see my stance on muslims, on peace, on foreign policy, etc. A little hint: Your accusations are so far off that they prove you are nothing but a shill.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The Ron Paul supports around here are more like idol worshipers.

Does that make them more intelligent?

No, most likely the other way around but their hearts are in the right place I suppose.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

As for the insinuation that I am anti-musolim, well, again, you are showing everything that is wrong with the RP Cult.

Wow. I think this thread speaks for itself. RP idiots thinking that captian is anti muslim. Take it from me as truth. HE definitely is NOT. In fact, I think I once accused him of working for the terrorists a time or two.

Now all I can say about RP supporters is. RP Supporters made this thread. This thread is stupid. Therefore RP supporters are stupid and I win the game

Seriously you are using the same tactics as Obama and the MSM. You should really be ashamed of yourselves. I don't think reading ATS and RonPaul forums are considered intelligent reading materials....

I think reading those things and agreeing with them is the same exact thing as reading or watching and listening to the MSM. Different News made by different people telling you what to think. Only difference is RP supporters are never wrong!
edit on 25-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Yes We Are , it's a FACT In Canada by the way....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

As for the insinuation that I am anti-musolim, well, again, you are showing everything that is wrong with the RP Cult.

Wow. I think this thread speaks for itself. RP idiots thinking that captian is anti muslim. Take it from me as truth. HE definitely is NOT. In fact, I think I once accused him of working for the terrorists a time or two.

Lol, you aint the only one

But I am glad that you can see how asinine these people are, with their rhetoric, propaganda, and empty accusations.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

But I am glad that you can see how asinine these people are, with their rhetoric, propaganda, and empty accusations.

Don't you know? I am the anti-Ron Paul bot. It's a nickname I like even though it should be an insult. Empty accusations indeed

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

v

Lol, you aint the only one

My comment was out of place and I apologize. I just want the average American to be smarter.
edit on 25-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't say they are smarter.....JUST MORE ENLIGHTENED!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join